Justice League Justice League Spoilers Thread - Part 3

If they release an ultimate edition how long would it be? 2¾hrs? 3hrs? Longer?

If Snyder dropped the 3 hour MoS cut, 4 hour BvS cut and 3 hour JL cut all in 1
before leaving DCEU films for the people who care about that (or the "morbid curiosity" crowd who would spend 10 hours watching it all in the first 11 hours of release :lmao: )

:hmr:

This movie was missing A LOT. I really need that dvd to be one hell of an extended edition because yikes lol

Yeah based on the quick cuts in the first hour i would safely assume theres more introduction scenes with the league giving more backstory on the cutting floor. The last hour felt like that was there intentions with maybe a few minutes trimmed.

You cannot save world alone.it literally mean I can save the entire world alone.

So we had the comments of Bruce and Diana about growing the league and the great scene with Luthor in the after credit scene about starting his own League. I would live to see a sequel with the Legion of Doom over Darkseid since it will be a retread of this film.

Loved the part where Flash is trying to speed up on Supes and he just turns his head at super speed.

They wussed out by not making JL a true two-parter. Given that it's WB, a ballsy move would've been to make Justice League 3, 4 or 5 movies long and make it their Harry Potter franchise replacement.

I'm not sure I completely agree with that. It seems like any extra time would be good, but only if the extra time was used to expand on getting to know the heroes. I feel like that's where JL missed out. It would have done alot of good for us to already know these folks. If that had been the case, the 2 hr runtime might not have been that big of a deal.

I highly doubt we'd get an extended cut, who'd do it? I think neither Zack nor Josh would do it.

I highly doubt we'd get an extended cut, who'd do it? I think neither Zack nor Josh would do it.

I think Zack should come back, pick up whatever was cut out and just finish what he started, even if the movie extends to over 3hrs. He deserves it, and we deserve to know what was the original vision. This is Zack's trilogy, let him finish it.

I think Zack should come back, pick up whatever was cut out and just finish what he started, even if the movie extends to over 3hrs. He deserves it, and we deserve to know what was the original vision. This is Zack's trilogy, let him finish it.

Yup. Let Zack finish his arc then they can move on in whatever direction they wish.

Yup. Let Zack finish his arc then they can move on in whatever direction they wish.

indeed. but we are no critics. we can't dictate...

I wish there were more scenes of the League taking on the Parademons together, like the Avengers did with the Chitauri and Ultron drones.

So we had the comments of Bruce and Diana about growing the league and the great scene with Luthor in the after credit scene about starting his own League. I would live to see a sequel with the Legion of Doom over Darkseid since it will be a retread of this film.

Loved the part where Flash is trying to speed up on Supes and he just turns his head at super speed.

Agreed. **** Darkseid, I don't need another lame CG villain.

Apparently they do. That's how we got this version of JL.

Nah, I'd liken it more to the general public (that includes non-Snyder DC fans). In fact I think they did exactly what the majority demanded even on the Hype boards, right after BvS. I was here to read all the complaints and cries of dread... geez... But you like this version of JL don't you? So I'd say they've done their job. And maybe if we yell loud enough, they'll let Snyder finish his trilogy on Blu-ray.

Yeah I agree. Zack basically had that cut edited and ready, and he screened that for the WB suits. He just needs to come back, add some finishing touches(he has his own producing house, he can pull strings and cough up some dough), and make it happen.

Please Zack, make it happen. We need a director's cut for this.

I wouldn't mind a director's cut because I'm really curious about what Snyder's original intentions were. I don't think they'll do it, though, because a director's cut would fundamentally change the movie's events. BvS UE only added to what was already there.

Yeah I agree. Zack basically had that cut edited and ready, and he screened that for the WB suits. He just needs to come back, add some finishing touches(he has his own producing house, he can pull strings and cough up some dough), and make it happen.

Please Zack, make it happen. We need a director's cut for this.

Who knows how the relationship between the WB execs and the Snyders have changed or are they still being received with open arms...

I wouldn't mind a director's cut because I'm really curious about what Snyder's original intentions were. I don't think they'll do it, though, because a director's cut would fundamentally change the movie's events. BvS UE only added to what was already there.

That's true. They wouldnt want to change what's canon. But I hope its more of a Blade Runner or a Superman 2 scenario where WB allows an "alternate cut" than a Suicide Squad scenario. Even if we get that cut not with the regular blu ray release, but say a year later, I'll even take that.

I just want to see the full version. I wanted the same for SS, but I wasnt as invested in that, as I am in this, and more so because its the ending chapter of a trilogy.

That's true. They wouldnt want to change what's canon. But I hope its more of a Blade Runner or a Superman 2 scenario where WB allows an "alternate cut" than a Suicide Squad scenario. Even if we get that cut not with the regular blu ray release, but say a year later, I'll even take that.

I just want to see the full version. I wanted the same for SS, but I wasnt as invested in that, as I am in this, and more so because its the ending chapter of a trilogy.

I hope WB decides to be bold and give us an alternate ending. The Hong Kong version (original version) of Infernal Affairs offered 3 alternate endings, and people went crazy over that movie! Enough to garner Hollywood's attention.

Best we could hope for is an extended cut, but I don't think that seems likely either.

I hope WB decides to be bold and give us an alternate ending. The Hong Kong version (original version) of Infernal Affairs offered 3 alternate endings, and people went crazy over that movie! Enough to garner Hollywood's attention.

I hope this movie makes enough money for WB to consider this...and I hope they hear what the fans want. If they see it just from the financial perspective too, its a double dip!

Man I just hope it happens. Maybe some fans can request Zack on Vero about it. He regularly engages with fans there. Atleast then we can know if there's a chance or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"