Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^either one or both are lying about height then
The-Rock-Vin-Diesel-Fast-Five.jpg

LOL, I think the Rock may be closer to 6'3 while Vin is probably 5'11-6'1. Plus I think in that pic Vin was wearing boots, which he usually does and the Rock more flat dress shoes.

my dream cast for JL

Henry Cavill - Superman
130107-Cavill.jpg

Christian Bale - Batman
christianbaleasbatmanin.jpg

Ryan Reynolds - Green Lantern
16.jpg

Ryan Gosling - The Flash
1322515569_ryan-gosling-lg.jpg

Gemma Arterton - Wonder Woman
qstuql3bdqwhwld3.jpg

I love Bomer. I'm on a White Collar spree right now and I do like him... but he's SOOO visibly short. He's practically only taller than Mozzie in the entire show!

that can actually work in his favor, as Batman he can have boots that makes him taller, that way there is yet another difference between Bruce Wayne and Batman, Batman would be taller :D

I like the idea of Bomer as Bruce, can definitely pull off the attitude for the public Bruce Wayne, just not sure how he'd do as Batman.

bomer looks like a weak 5'10

damon wayans jr for john Stewart?

6'1 30 years old.
damon-wayans-jr-premiere-dance-flick-01.jpg

John_Stewart_JLU.png

Last edited:
Huh? Idris Elba looks exactly like John Stewart so I think if they use JSGL (which I think they should) they should go with him.

That casting choice is about as good as any I've seen as of late lol.

Here's my wishlist:

Superman: Henry Cavill

Henry-Cavill-Superman-est-celibataire_portrait_w532.jpg

Batman: Jake Gyllenhaal

prince-movie.jpg

Wonder Woman: Alexandra Daddario

alexandra-daddario-1.jpg

Green Lantern: Jensen Ackles

jensen-ackles.jpg

Flash: Charlie Hunnam

charlie-hunnam-1340045573.jpg

Aquaman: Alexander Skarsgard

alexander-skarsgard-sexiest-bad-boy.jpg

Martian Manhunter: Dennis Haysbert

Dennis-Haysbert.jpeg

Last edited:
I doubt Gyllenhaal's ability to carry off Batman!

The guy's a solid actor.

Based on his performance in Jarhead, I think he could pull it off.

He could play Jordan too, but he came pretty close to playing Batman in Batman Begins.

Based on that alone, I'm interested to see what he can do.

I think Gyllenhal's voice might be too high for Bruce

Haysbert for MM would be great.

I love Bomer. I'm on a White Collar spree right now and I do like him... but he's SOOO visibly short. He's practically only taller than Mozzie in the entire show!...

Bomer is listed as 6'0. He may be that or might actually be 5'10. However, if Superman/Cavill is 6'1 then having a 5'10-6'0 Batman shouldn't be an issue. Plus, both actors would probably wear 3-4 inch boots.
height aside (a short actor I can detail with) ideally someone a little short then Cavil, would work... but, he needs to have a larger built, my thing with Bomer is more about size/frame, he just has a very lean natural built
(not to say he's skinny or not in good shape, before anyone goes posting a bunch of shirtless pictures of him, trying arguing that he's fit... I know he's fit, but still has a small natural frame) sorry.. just saying

Bomer and Gyllenhaal are great options for Batman.
As is Gosling if that recent interview includes Batman.

Daddario is still horrible for WW.

Bomer and Gyllenhaal are great options for Batman.
As is Gosling if that recent interview includes Batman.

Daddario is still horrible for WW.

I was almost with you, but you said that Gyllenhaal would be great for Batman and Gosling too. Boo and no to both of them lol as Bats.

Despite what the disinterested say, both Gyllenhaal and Gosling are some of the best possible potentials for the role. If Gosling really has an interest in a superhero role, and it happensto be Batman, or Flash, or whoever WB owns, WB would have to be ridiculously stupid to let him go.

And I don't know about anyone else here, but can we please just start deleting comments that have to do with height? I mean seriously, it's overly idiotic, takes up a good amount of posts and it's all pointless and useless thoughts; and it gets tiresome to read through non-stop.

Despite what the disinterested say, both Gyllenhaal and Gosling are some of the best possible potentials for the role. If Gosling really has an interest in a superhero role, and it happensto be Batman, or Flash, or whoever WB owns, WB would have to be ridiculously stupid to let him go.

And I don't know about anyone else here, but can we please just start deleting comments that have to do with height? I mean seriously, it's overly idiotic, takes up a good amount of posts and it's all pointless and useless thoughts; and it gets tiresome to read through non-stop.

This is one time wouldn't the mind the studios to be stupid lol :p Why are Gyllenhaal and Gosling the go to guys whenever a superhero film is brought up? I just don't get it. What is it about them? I like both of them, but think they should just not be apart of these types of films. Some times big names just don't work for these types of films and overshadow the characters all together. That is why a quality actor that looks the part and makes you see the character and not the actor is best IMO.

If we start deleting comments that have to do with height then please start deleting comments that mention Gyllenhaal and Gosling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"