The Dark Knight Keyser Sushi Gets A Cookie

this thread needs more Wayne Penthouse pics - and when I say more, I mean atleast one

little off topic, but what ever happened to keyser sushi? i haven't seen him on here in a while...

He's on right now, according to the online users list. Probably just lurking.

I get a cookie? It better be chocolate chip, *****. ;)

So does this mean he won't be in the cave much, or that he'll have to drive there, or what? And does this mean we have to wait for the Grandfather Clock?

I would say he won't b e in the cave much, and hell yeah we have to wait for the grandfather clock.

The only things I would ask are:

Are we going to see The Batcave? Is it a lock?
How does this effect Bruce when he sees the Bat signal?

Will he have to drive to Wayne Manor in order to get changed? Will he get changed in the back of Alfreds car ect?

Maybe thats how the Bat cylcle becomes handy?

Probably not see the cave much. Maybe a little, I would guess. How does it effect Bruce when he sees the signal? I'd guess he puts on the suit and jumps out the window.

Why in the blue **** would he DRIVE to the cave to get ready? Take him two damn hours to answer the signal. :dry:

maybe the tech department of wayne enterprises will act as his batcave.

I was going to suggest a secret room in the penthouse, but... I kinda like that idea. It seems almost tailor-made. :up:

People would easily find out he's Batman.

Um... no.

I dont like that idea, I just want it to show the wayne manor already built

Awwww, that's only because you have no imagination.

I'm a bit disappointed by this. I was never keen on the idea of the Manor burning down in the first place.

Unless he drives out to the remains, I don't think we'll be seeing alot of the bat cave.

I'd have to say you're right, we won't.

How is this at all Keyser's doing?

"Batman may live in a penthouse."

"Batman may have a vehicle other than the Batmobile."

"Batman may indeed wear a batsuit."

Oh yeah, you're REALLY going out on a limb with those.

I crap bigger than you. :word:

Bruce Wayne at the penthouse i can understand. Batman at the penthouse... hmmm.....

i'm still having trouble how he could get to the cave, unless they'll be creating a kind of secret room at the penthouse that will stand as his operations center away from the cave.

i'm not used to the idea, but it could work. i'll just have to wait and see

this last one Batman #665, if not then its the one before that.

I'd say ya, secret room.

Actually, all this is starting to fit together. Bruce has to stay in the penthouse with Alfred while the Manor is being built. But Bruce has set up a small room inside the penthouse(or under it) for holding Batsuits, a small lab maybe, a computer, and the Batcycle. Which would be used to get to and from the Penthouse and the Cave. Bruce, as Batman, drives from the penthouse to the Cave on the Cycle, then takes the Batmobile out to the city. Then, after Batman has made his rounds, he drives back to the cave in the car, takes the cycle back to the penthouse and then changes into Bruce Wayne.

Makes perfect sense.

Drugs are bad.

Actually they were kind of annoying. Because in every issue Bruce had to think something like "Thank goodness I moved into Gotham City and the penthouse to be closer to the action" or some such nonsene, and then they'd waste a panel showing Wayne Manor with covers on all the furniture. And every so often Batman had to travel out to the cave to use equipment he didn't have in his Penthouse Cave. The only real positive I can see to this is Bruce falling deeper into his obsession with the crime in Gotham since he lives in the middle of the city now.

I'm iffy. I want to see the Batcave grow, not just a nod to a fairly boring era of the comics. Ooh, will he have the "stealth" Batmobile, too?

You'll see the Batcave grow. If not in this film, then certainly in the next.

Personally, I *love* 70's and 80's Batman, so I'm stoked.

So.. does this mean no batcave?

Or is Bruce gonna "tunnel" to the batcave a la Batman Forever?

Questions only Sushi can answer.

:D

Maybe they'll make a nod to the Subway Rocket. Lucious can be all "Oh yeah, I helped your father build that, too".

Guard! Your sense of humor finally dropped. Soon it will have hair. :o

I imagine Fox will be running Wayne Enterprises in THE DARK KNIGHT, and covering Bruce's actions in the tech department. Hopefully setting up a certain "Foundation" to help untarnish Bruce's name...

I hope you're right. :up:

little off topic, but what ever happened to keyser sushi? i haven't seen him on here in a while...

He's on right now, according to the online users list. Probably just lurking.

Or, just reading this thread and clicking the "multi-reply" button a crapload of times.

Salud!

Why in the blue **** would he DRIVE to the cave to get ready? Take him two damn hours to answer the signal. :dry:

No I completly agree. Thats why I asked the question. It would seem a bit stupid to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"