The Dark Knight Keyser Sushi Gets A Cookie

Keyser mentioned this shortly after Batman Begins came out, you registered in March.

Keyser gets founders credit.

I will give you..umm....this complementary tea cozy. Have fun luv.

oh, well, ok :) didn't realize it was that long ago. just seemed odd to me that not many people talked about it, and instead tended to focus on batcave stuff.

I do remember Bruce mentioning something about how he loved "Viki" in BR, but he mentioned she left for some reason.

And I'm interested to see how this whole penthouse thing will play out. I think it's a great idea.

Bruce and Selina talk about Vicki, and he says he told her everything and she couldn't handle the truth. There were two truths and she had trouble reconciling them, becuase he had trouble reconciling them.

The newest issue of Grant Morrison's Batman featured the penthouse.
Which # is that issue?

comic guy04 said:
Bruce and Selina talk about Vicki, and he says he told her everything and she couldn't handle the truth. There were two truths and she had trouble reconciling them, becuase he had trouble reconsiling them.
Err... right! :up:

I'll be disappointed if there isn't an updated batcave, that's for sure.

I'm excited about the penthouse.
Cinematically, it will look great. I can imagine Bruce looking out into the city from within and having a great shot of the skyline.
It's great for continuity.
also, Bruce will be getting some ass!
Penthouse=lots of girls=lots of sex!

How is this at all Keyser's doing?

"Batman may live in a penthouse."

"Batman may have a vehicle other than the Batmobile."

"Batman may indeed wear a batsuit."

Oh yeah, you're REALLY going out on a limb with those.

I read an interview in the Chicago Tribune that said Nolan changed the script around so he could include more scenes of Chicago. Maybe adding a penthouse was one of them.

I guess that's better for you guys, as there are a ton of Pirates on the lookout here.

Bruce Wayne at the penthouse i can understand. Batman at the penthouse... hmmm.....

i'm still having trouble how he could get to the cave, unless they'll be creating a kind of secret room at the penthouse that will stand as his operations center away from the cave.

i'm not used to the idea, but it could work. i'll just have to wait and see

Which # is that issue?
this last one Batman #665, if not then its the one before that.

Hmm if true then the cave will not be used at all?

i guess that will save a ****e load of money.

I'm sure the cave will be used at some point, since the sets still up over at Cardington - I was actually hoping for this film to take place a little while longer and have Wayne Manor back up and running.....

The batcave was built at Shepperton, so it was likely torn down. I don't see any reason why it won't be used just as much this time though. Bruce working in the darkness of the cave obsessively fits with the story.

this last one Batman #665, if not then its the one before that.
Ohh ok. It's gotta be 665 because I have 664 and there's no penthouse in it... but they stopped sending them to me right after that one. Imagine that.

The batcave was built at Shepperton, so it was likely torn down. I don't see any reason why it won't be used just as much this time though. Bruce working in the darkness of the cave obsessively fits with the story.

Actually, WB paid extra money to hold they hangars. There was a big report after Begins wrapped filming about how they weren't tearing down any set. That would inlude the batcave.

Ohh ok. It's gotta be 665 because I have 664 and there's no penthouse in it... but they stopped sending them to me right after that one. Imagine that.

did you remember to renew your subscription? ;)

try to pick it up man. wouldnt you want to know if Bruce can still walk after what happened?

Actually, WB paid extra money to hold they hangars. There was a big report after Begins wrapped filming about how they weren't tearing down any set. That would inlude the batcave.
i thought they had to tear down (most) of the Batcave to create the Narrows and the train area in Gotham?

The cave wasn't in the hangers though

did anybody know what was shot in the hangars?

The Narrows, Rachel getting off the train, Flass and Gordon stuff, Batman dangling below the train, miscellaneous city bits and stunts

Bruce Wayne at the penthouse i can understand. Batman at the penthouse... hmmm.....

Actually, all this is starting to fit together. Bruce has to stay in the penthouse with Alfred while the Manor is being built. But Bruce has set up a small room inside the penthouse(or under it) for holding Batsuits, a small lab maybe, a computer, and the Batcycle. Which would be used to get to and from the Penthouse and the Cave. Bruce, as Batman, drives from the penthouse to the Cave on the Cycle, then takes the Batmobile out to the city. Then, after Batman has made his rounds, he drives back to the cave in the car, takes the cycle back to the penthouse and then changes into Bruce Wayne.

Makes perfect sense.

I like the idea. I feel like this movie is now a direct sequel. :)

did they even start filming in the hangers?

In London? I guess so. They're back in Chi-Town now.

Actually, all this is starting to fit together. Bruce has to stay in the penthouse with Alfred while the Manor is being built. But Bruce has set up a small room inside the penthouse(or under it) for holding Batsuits, a small lab maybe, a computer, and the Batcycle. Which would be used to get to and from the Penthouse and the Cave. Bruce, as Batman, drives from the penthouse to the Cave on the Cycle, then takes the Batmobile out to the city. Then, after Batman has made his rounds, he drives back to the cave in the car, takes the cycle back to the penthouse and then changes into Bruce Wayne.

Makes perfect sense.

its an awful lot of travelling just to accomplish what should've been done all in one place, but yeah i guess it could work.

the more i think about it, the more i like the idea of an Op Center/Lab at the Penthouse, kinda something like what we see in CSI.

Doh. Aint got a clue, nowhere near as much considering the time they spent there. There was that rumour about part of a fairground and a hall of mirrors going in.
hmmm, Joker sets... any word if Ledger was spotted in the area?

did they even start filming in the hangers?
yes they did, there was news in the London thread about it, even said that there was this wierd wing shaped glider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"