The Dark Knight The Wayne Penthouse

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
Well, BOF has revealed that Bruce will be living in a Penthouse while the Manor is being rebuilt.

So how will this affect things?

Before anyone screams foul, remember that this is from the source material during the Neal Adams era in the 70s.

I for one think its great news.

From BOF:

My "dawg" (hehehehe -- that makes me laugh every time!) "The Goon" is back yet again with some more info (And yes, it's blacked out for you total "Non-Spoiler" folks!):

* Bruce lives as a downtown Gotham penthouse because Wayne Manor is being rebuilt.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

Penthouses always attracts the hot females, so fingers crossed we get another playboy scene. :o :up:

I'd prefer the penthouse to be strictly Bruce and Alfed stuff, and keep Batman alone in the cave for days on end. I don't think he'll have anything like a penthouse batcave, maybe a spare suit but none of the equipment.

Is it in Wayne tower?

Since I'm a fan of the cave, I hope the cave is at least shown a few times during it's reconstruction.

Because he's in a Penthouse, maybe this is an additional reason why he has another method of transportation BEFORE the Tumbler gets destroyed.

We don't know, he could put his new hotel to use :woot:

All this talk of Playboy and Penthouse is making me horny.

I think the Chicago Playboy office tower is the only appropriate location.

Is it in Wayne tower?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Enterprises

Wayne Foundation
The Wayne Foundation is a group of different foundations working under one umbrella. The Wayne Foundation funds scientific research and helps people with research by providing facilities and training. If there is a technological breakthrough, WayneTech or some other Wayne Enterprises subsidiary step in to help. The only cost of this assistance is that Wayne Enterprises reserves the right to veto selling the patent or letting the patent be used.

The foundation has its own building called the Wayne Foundation Building which includes a penthouse where Batman lived for a period of time. It also has a secret elevator which leads to a matching Batcave in a secret sub-basement under the building.

Through the Wayne Foundation and the organizations underneath, Batman has a very large network of connections in the world of charities. He finds out about the newest trends and newest arts, but at the same time he has connections to the streets through the soup kitchens and social services groups.

It is implied that Bruce Wayne personally supports the organization from his own resources. However it received a major donation when Talia Head gave it the entire assets of LexCorp.

Since I'm a fan of the cave, I hope the cave is at least shown a few times during it's reconstruction.

Because he's in a Penthouse, maybe this is an additional reason why he has another method of transportation BEFORE the Tumbler gets destroyed.

Miranda Fox reported from her sources that there will indeed be a Batcave.

Its just a question of which one will it be.

Miranda Fox reported from her sources that there will indeed be a Batcave.

Its just a question of which one will it be.

Okay, thanks.

Things are starting to pick-up, the next two weeks should be busy around here.

Well, BOF has revealed that Bruce will be living in a Penthouse while the Manor is being rebuilt.

So how will this affect things?

Before anyone screams foul, remember that this is from the source material during the Neal Adams era in the 70s.

I for one think its great news.

From BOF:

My "dawg" (hehehehe -- that makes me laugh every time!) "The Goon" is back yet again with some more info (And yes, it's blacked out for you total "Non-Spoiler" folks!):

* Bruce lives as a downtown Gotham penthouse because Wayne Manor is being rebuilt.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html
Wow, thats so retarted. So is this official?

some people don't understand continuity

It only makes sense since this takes place directly after Wayne Manor was leveled.

I like the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"