The Dark Knight Keyser Sushi Gets A Cookie

its an awful lot of travelling just to accomplish what should've been done all in one place, but yeah i guess it could work.

the more i think about it, the more i like the idea of an Op Center/Lab at the Penthouse, kinda something like what we see in CSI.

hmmm, Joker sets... any word if Ledger was spotted in the area?

yes they did, there was news in the London thread about it, even said that there was this wierd wing shaped glider.
ohh i forgot about that.
so they only need to film on location and then they are finish?

ohh i forgot about that.
so they only need to film on location and then they are finish?

there's still that Hong Kong thing.

we dont know if there are any shooting to be done in studios for blue screen stuff, but it was confirmed that the bulk of the shooting will be in Chicago.

And no-ones heard about studio work in Chicago have they? Spending that long in a city exclusively for location stuff is unbelievable. We're bound to get a great feel for how the whole city reacts to Batman and Joker

there's still that Hong Kong thing.

we dont know if there are any shooting to be done in studios for blue screen stuff, but it was confirmed that the bulk of the shooting will be in Chicago.
you mean the most filming?

And no-ones heard about studio work in Chicago have they? Spending that long in a city exclusively for location stuff is unbelievable. We're bound to get a great feel for how the whole city reacts to Batman and Joker
yes.

for the ones who stilll dont know.
3 months filming in chicago. :wow:

you mean the most filming?
yes

well for me its not really that unusual. they spend relatively the same amount of time overseas for other movies (like in Australia for SR), it just so happens that for TDK its homegrown in Chicago.

For me, the defining moment of the dark knight will be when when we see Batman and the Joker face to face..even if its a crappy photograph.

:up:

I'm Actually hoping we see a shot of the joker on the floor, with Batman standing over him.

For me, the defining moment of the dark knight will be when when we see Batman and the Joker face to face..even if its a crappy photograph.

:up:

700.jpg

sorry, I just had to

I wish I had some of those Batman penthouse issues(sounds weird), they seem like they'd be a good read

Actually they were kind of annoying. Because in every issue Bruce had to think something like "Thank goodness I moved into Gotham City and the penthouse to be closer to the action" or some such nonsene, and then they'd waste a panel showing Wayne Manor with covers on all the furniture. And every so often Batman had to travel out to the cave to use equipment he didn't have in his Penthouse Cave. The only real positive I can see to this is Bruce falling deeper into his obsession with the crime in Gotham since he lives in the middle of the city now.

I'm iffy. I want to see the Batcave grow, not just a nod to a fairly boring era of the comics. Ooh, will he have the "stealth" Batmobile, too?

So.. does this mean no batcave?

Or is Bruce gonna "tunnel" to the batcave a la Batman Forever?

Questions only Sushi can answer.

Maybe they'll make a nod to the Subway Rocket. Lucious can be all "Oh yeah, I helped your father build that, too".

His character seriously dumbed down the plot, although it was probably necessary with the time constraints. I don't want Fox anywhere near Batman's affairs this time, keep it strictly CEO related stuff, and a tie to Thomas. Rachel and Fox's purposes seem to be over for the most part. There's no need for 5 minute magical solutions now, just independent hard work. Gadgets can be handled by a 2 second search in a computer database.

I imagine Fox will be running Wayne Enterprises in THE DARK KNIGHT, and covering Bruce's actions in the tech department. Hopefully setting up a certain "Foundation" to help untarnish Bruce's name...

We'll see what happens. I'm not too fond of the idea, but if they can pull it off ... I may be down. I mean, even if this scenario is real ... we don't know for sure.

I had a feeling this was on the cards and it does present some interesting story possiblities we haven't seen in the previous Batfilms.Like, how will Bruce access the cave, the Batmobile etc?

This is interesting. The first Batman movie not to actually be set in Wayne Manor? Cool.

This is interesting. The first Batman movie not to actually be set in Wayne Manor? Cool.

well, it will be set in another location other than the Manor.

i think maybe this thread could be merged with the Wayne Penthouse thread and renamed.

Exactly. Aside from my personally finding it to be a cool idea (and giving it bonus points for actually being from the comics), my mentality is - we've already had five (six if you include Batman: The Movie) Batfilms set at Wayne Manor, why not change it up for one (or even half of one)?

well, it will be set in another location other than the Manor.

i think maybe this thread could be merged with the Wayne Penthouse thread and renamed.

It should definatley be renamed. My first thouht seeing this thread was "jeez, Miranda gets a thread and **** goes to hell, but Keyser can have one?"

little off topic, but what ever happened to keyser sushi? i haven't seen him on here in a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"