The Dark Knight The Wayne Penthouse

I'm eager to see Bruce in a different element as well.

For five movies, we've seen Bruce do his thing in the mansion, older Bruce's at that.

Now we have a chance to see a younger Bruce, in a "swanky" pad, in beautiful downtown Gotham.

Lofts start at $2000.00 a month. :o

Yeah, it'll be great.

You can't say Christopher Nolan isn't doing something new and fresh with the Batman movies!

Why are some folk assuming we won't see the cave again? You silly rabbits chill out it's just his temp residence, doesn't mean the cave is forgotten. they need to show it for continuity between BB and movie three

Probably b/c the lobby gives those incredible open views and they can move the set pieces around for filming reasons better than if they were in a real condo/penthouse.
true. also it's just easier access in general, all the equipment, lighting, crew etc don't have to travel up elevators and hang around cramped corridors

Why are some folk assuming we won't see the cave again? You silly rabbits chill out it's just his temp residence, doesn't mean the cave is forgotten. they need to show it for continuity between BB and movie three

There's a batcave under the penthouse, you silly rabbit. :rolleyes:

LOL I know, its comical how people are freaking out. OMG! no batcave! no Wayne manor! what is Nolan doing!

LMAO.

No one has actually "freaked out" in any sense. That is just something that Nolanite idealogues like to pretend whenever any sentiment of mild discontent or even neutrality is expressed.

No one has actually "freaked out" in any sense. That is just something that Nolanite idealogues like to pretend whenever any sentiment of mild discontent or even neutrality is expressed.

Its still comical. :woot:

I don't like looking up new words.

Exactly, it's not "freaking out" in any sense, I just said I'd be a little disappointed if we didn't see the cave, that's all.

The Penthouse and the cave are two different things and should not have a bearing of the appearance of one or the other.

With that said, both the cave and the penthouse WILL appear in this movie.

Also, there have been no reports so far that Waynor Manor WILL NOT appear in this movie.

Did you mean ideologue? And what's your evidence for the claim that they're Nolanites (a word I dislike as much as 'haters'?)

Did you mean ideologue? And what's your evidence for the claim that they're Nolanites (a word I dislike as much as 'haters'?)

No one is beyond the occassional typo!

I suppose it's unfair to call them Nolanites, because they're slightly fascistic enthusiasm probably extends to other areas of interest as well. They are merely the extreme fringe who characterise any even debate as "whining", "crying", "freaking out" etc.

No one is beyond the occassional typo!

I suppose it's unfair to call them Nolanites, because they're slightly fascistic enthusiasm probably extends to other areas of interest as well. They are merely the extreme fringe who characterise any even debate as "whining", "crying", "freaking out" etc.

I know as far as I'm concern, while I loved what Nolan did with BB and I really like The Pretige and overall I enjoy his movies, I don't consider myself a Nolanite, not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm first and foremost a Batman fanboy.

And I would be the first to throw Nolan under the bus if he pulled a Schmuker.

No one is beyond the occassional typo!.
I expect better from you:cwink: . No, just wondering, 'cos idealogue is a word as well.

Every debate has a fringe. Just ignore them. Works well for me ever since I started doing so, starving them of the oxygen of publicity.

^^Very true sir.

Although sometimes my trigger fingers a bit quick on the ignore button.
Anyone here see someone on my list you think I should pardon?
I'll consider any of them except ToddisDead. That boy is pure brain diarrea.

ignoreuy1.jpg

The Penthouse and the cave are two different things and should not have a bearing of the appearance of one or the other.

With that said, both the cave and the penthouse WILL appear in this movie.

Also, there have been no reports so far that Waynor Manor WILL NOT appear in this movie.

Yes, definitely the cave will appear. Nolan wouldn't elude to an improved Batcave and then not show it at all. It's just a question of how much we get to see.

I think it'd be cool if Bruce went to his cave to use some newly installed equipment to help stop Joker in the third act. While he's there he puts the finishing touches on a refined batsuit. You know, have the cave kinda come together at the last minute just in time.

I assume we're going to see the cave. Eventually he's got to move back in. We just know he's being seen there, not that it's going to be permanent.

...right?

Kenellard is good. I never found ToddIsDead to be that bad. The others, i don't know.

^^Very true sir.

Although sometimes my trigger fingers a bit quick on the ignore button.
Anyone here see someone on my list you think I should pardon?
I'll consider any of them except ToddisDead. That boy is pure brain diarrea.

ignoreuy1.jpg

ToddIsDead is a gentleman and a scholar - the rest I dont know or refuse to acknowledge.

Why is Bruce's penthouse on the ground floor and not 150 floors up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"