The Dark Knight The Wayne Penthouse

The penthouse is the lobby of the black building to the right of the blue marker.

capture2pj4.jpg

So the penthouse is where the "number two" is, correct?
Am I seeing this correctly, then? A penthouse in a smaller building. Aren't most penthouses in highrises?

54166475259f088a351el7.jpg

Is she snarling?

capture2pj4.jpg

So the penthouse is where the "number two" is, correct? Am I seeing this correctly, then? A penthouse in a smaller building. Aren't most penthouses in highrises?

They are probably just filming the inside of it there. They'll probably use another building for an outside shot.

capture2pj4.jpg

So the penthouse is where the "number two" is, correct?
Am I seeing this correctly, then? A penthouse in a smaller building. Aren't most penthouses in highrises?

no the Wayne Penthouse is the lobby of the blue/black building at the center, to the right of the number 2 marker.

its said that there will be green screens set up by the windows to add the Gotham Skyline in post prod.

no the Wayne Penthouse is the lobby of the blue/black building at the center, to the right of the number 2 marker.

its said that there will be green screens set up by the windows to add the Gotham Skyline in post prod.

The lobby?

Hmm..

Thanks, SS.

yeah this is the lobby:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_jM8UEiQ1fQo/Rm4Djljz0EI/AAAAAAAAAns/6IlTBCdLDK8/s1600-h/Batman3.jpg

you can see the low building from the lobby windows.

edit: you know what, i'm starting to be a little doubtful on this. Sasquatch said its the big building at the center, but the design of the windows as well as the marker shows it to be the low building on the left.

am i going nutz here :huh:

Either way, nice penthouse. With some furniture changes, and a green screen Gotham skyline, I will believe in Bruce Wayne's pimp skills.

UPDATED (6/13): As you can see by this newly added pic, the “penthouse” set is on the ground floor of this building.
BOF‘er “Scarecrow 360” says that the greenscreens are ready to go on the windows. This means that the Gotham skyline will be added in during post production.

TDK_Chicago2_wayne-penthouse1.jpg

waynepenthouse3.jpg

Great so the gotham skyline will be cgi'd in later.

Can someone make a blue marker to identify the blue marker for me? I can't seem to find the blue marker. Are we sure it's blue? And a marker?

Also, will the blue marker be visible in the movie? Will Bruce Wayne casually cross in front of a mirror and there'll be a ten foot blue marker in the window behind him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"