kinda worried

litlgreendude

SpringWood Slasher
Reaction score
Well the night of the superbowl i had brief unprotected sex with my gf. I didnt finish and she was on the last day of her period.
I was and still am afriad that i may have impregnated her...

Although i did notice that she was ovulating about 12 days after the incedent... If she was pregent wouldnt she stop oculating?

Please only respond if you know what your talking about.

Its unlikely that she's pregnant- as far as I know fertile time is [on a woman with 100% normal cycle] from five days after period to about five days before. However, because everyone's hormones are different, thats not true for everyone.

Congrats however on actually getting laid. You're now doing better than a large proportion of hype members.

Its unlikely that she's pregnant- as far as I know fertile time is [on a woman with 100% normal cycle] from five days after period to about five days before. However, because everyone's hormones are different, thats not true for everyone.

Congrats however on actually getting laid. You're now doing better than a large proportion of hype members.

ya it took me until age 18 but it was worth it...
she is hot too... that never happened to me before.

its dangerous territory but i doubt you need the lecture. it can happen at any time so she should get a test to make sure and stop the worrying.

Well the night of the superbowl i had brief unprotected sex with my gf. I didnt finish and she was on the last day of her period.

Although i did notice that she was ovulating about 12 days after the incedent... If she was pregent wouldnt she stop oculating?

hahahaha

Well, last time there was a 'she might be preggers' thread it turned out she was. What happened to that guy anyway?

great dont jynx me

No offense buddy but you did that all on your own. I hope for your sake you are part of the TV and junk food generation that isn't shooting enough wrigglers to cause a problem.

You didn't ejaculate?

If your gf had her menstrual cycle after you guys had unprotected sex, chances are she is not pregnant. Although, there have been cases that a woman still has her cycle even while she was pregnant, it's rare.

While it's possible for a woman to become pregnant from pre-***, it's also not common.

pregnancy can still occur with out actual ejaculation. there's sperm in the natural lubricant that the body makes for that region, and it can leak out of the tip

QUICK! CUT OFF YOUR PENIS!!!

It will save you. :(

pregnancy can still occur with out actual ejaculation. there's sperm in the natural lubricant that the body makes for that region, and it can leak out of the tip

ya i know that... I noticed signs of ovulation 12 days after we had sex... I just didnt think she would be ovulating if she were already pregnent from that night, but what do i know.

ya i know that... I noticed signs of ovulation 12 days after we had sex... I just didnt think she would be ovulating if she were already pregnent from that night, but what do i know.

Just clarify for me- you do know what signs of ovulation are, right? They aren't generally overt.

Well she hasent gotten her period yet, but it isnt due yet anyway...

I just dont think she would be going threw the ovulation phase ( the time when a women is most fertile)

Just clarify for me- you do know what signs of ovulation are, right? They aren't generally overt.

ya i do...

the vagina releases an egg white thats generally sticky looking substants.. thats one of the signs anyway, the one i found

How'd you notice signs of ovulation? were you checking her temperature? checking her underwear for unusual stains? lol

The only logical thing to do at this point is to...

stop everything your doing pack your s--t and move to another town or city.

How'd you notice signs of ovulation? were you checking her temperature? checking her underwear for unusual stains? lol

no but i was fingering her and found the white stuff that can be found during the peak of ovulation.

ya i do...

the vagina releases an eggish looking substants.. thats one of the signs anyway, the one i found

Nope. Sorry dude. I just sprayed apple juice over my keyboard.

All women release a white eggish gel every day, in varying quantities, while we're not on our period. It makes sure all the internal stuff is still moist and clean and stops it all drying up and getting itchy. Its why we need to change our underwear twice a day. She'd keep secreting that, even if she is pregnant.

There are NO overt signs of ovulation. Very slight pheromone differences and some small changes in behaviour. Thats IT. NO. OTHER. SIGNS.

I can't believe they don't teach you this **** in schools.

Nope. Sorry dude. I just sprayed apple juice over my keyboard.

All women release a white eggish gel every day, in varying quantities, while we're not on our period. It makes sure all the internal stuff is still moist and clean and stops it all drying up and getting itchy. Its why we need to change our underwear twice a day. She'd keep secreting that, even if she is pregnant.

There are NO overt signs of ovulation. Very slight pheromone differences and some small changes in behaviour. Thats IT. NO. OTHER. SIGNS.

I can't believe they don't teach you this **** in schools.

****ing internet lied to me agian....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"