kinda worried

You should really pay attention in Health class. :o

Isn't there an afterschool special you can watch? :huh:

well, most girls probably already know. i can't really think of why i'd need to know if a girl was ovulating or not.

You'd only need to know if you were trying to concieve.

exactly, and if that's the case she can just say, "i'm ovulating, honey." and i'll say "cool, babe, i'll grab the whipped cream and cherries"

Before Ovulation (low chance of pregnancy):The first few days following menstruation, there will be little or no discharge present. The woman should feel dryness around her vulva. During this time, she is usually not able to conceive.

Approaching Ovulation (chance of pregnancy):The first discharge that does appear should be moist or sticky and should be white or cream in color. In the finger test, the mucous should break easily. She will only be able to pull her fingers about 1 cm apart before it breaks. During this transition time, first the mucous will become cloudy and slightly stretchy during the finger test (this means that it will still break before the fingers are stretched all the way). As time progresses, the mucous will become greater in volume.

Right around ovulation (high chance of pregnancy): At this stage, mucous resembles egg whites. It is the thinnest, clearest and most abundant at this point in the cycle. Finger testing will allow the mucous to stretch quite a ways (several centimeters) before it breaks (if it breaks at all). ) The amount of this thin mucous will steadily increase until she experiences her 'mucous peak'. This is the last day of this period where the chance of conception is high. It is closely tied to ovulation. It is often only recognized in rertrospect. During this phase, the sperm's survival rate is higher. It can survive in cervical mucous for up to 72 hours, a significantly longer time than during the rest of the cycle.

Well that never happened to me... all the goddamned time unless its coming out red.

i just found 3 seemingly credible sights like womens health and health.discovery.com

that siad the basically the same thing...

Nope. Sorry dude. I just sprayed apple juice over my keyboard.

All women release a white eggish gel every day, in varying quantities, while we're not on our period. It makes sure all the internal stuff is still moist and clean and stops it all drying up and getting itchy. Its why we need to change our underwear twice a day. She'd keep secreting that, even if she is pregnant.

There are NO overt signs of ovulation. Very slight pheromone differences and some small changes in behaviour. Thats IT. NO. OTHER. SIGNS.

I can't believe they don't teach you this **** in schools.
That's awesome.

Every woman is different- trust me, don't go by what you find online. That muck can come out for any number of reasons- heck, several STI's make you shed large ammounts of thick white goop for no apparent reason. Arousal also causes it in large quantities, no matter where you are on your cycle.

You'd be better off just asking her how her cycle runs.

Chances are, littlegreendude, that she is not pregnant. It's pretty unlikely. You'll just have to wait and see if she gets her period normally this month.

doesant pre *** normally realease a few seconds before actual ejaculation?
because if thats the case i defenetly wasent in there long enough.

i was there 30 seconds max before i pushed her drunk ass off of me. (And dont read into that, i wasent taking advantage of a drunk girl)

i was there 30 seconds max before i pushed her drunk ass off of me. (And dont read into that, i wasent taking advantage of a drunk girl)

also with the way i drink and smoke i dont know how fertile i am....
Never thought long periods of binge drinking could come in handy.

precum is there the entire time you have a hard on

any doubts back then you should have told her to get the morning after pill, seeing as its weeks since the super bowl its abit late anyway haha :p

Why the hell would football make you turned on anyway? also you didnt finish? shame on you!

Uh....you didn't release inside her, the chances of her getting pregnant from precum are slim. Precum doesn't contain as much sperm sometimes very minute and I've read none at all, if the guy has released recently and urinated to flush out any stragglers in the uretha.

Before Ovulation (low chance of pregnancy):The first few days following menstruation, there will be little or no discharge present. The woman should feel dryness around her vulva. During this time, she is usually not able to conceive.

Approaching Ovulation (chance of pregnancy):The first discharge that does appear should be moist or sticky and should be white or cream in color. In the finger test, the mucous should break easily. She will only be able to pull her fingers about 1 cm apart before it breaks. During this transition time, first the mucous will become cloudy and slightly stretchy during the finger test (this means that it will still break before the fingers are stretched all the way). As time progresses, the mucous will become greater in volume.

Right around ovulation (high chance of pregnancy): At this stage, mucous resembles egg whites. It is the thinnest, clearest and most abundant at this point in the cycle. Finger testing will allow the mucous to stretch quite a ways (several centimeters) before it breaks (if it breaks at all). ) The amount of this thin mucous will steadily increase until she experiences her 'mucous peak'. This is the last day of this period where the chance of conception is high. It is closely tied to ovulation. It is often only recognized in rertrospect. During this phase, the sperm's survival rate is higher. It can survive in cervical mucous for up to 72 hours, a significantly longer time than during the rest of the cycle.
Kyalesin is right. I have whitish mucous, all the time. ^This, unfortunately, is a load of BS.

YOU BAS*ARD TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A DRUNK GIRL.

im joking.

Uh....you didn't release inside her, the chances of her getting pregnant from precum are slim. Precum doesn't contain as much sperm sometimes very minute and I've read none at all, if the guy has released recently and urinated to flush out any stragglers in the uretha.

ya i know... i had gotten a blow job from her a few hours earlier... but i never went and pissed, that was the main reason i was afriad.

but she hit that wonderfull time of the month saturday morning. so all is right with the world.

Well the night of the superbowl i had brief unprotected sex with my gf. I didnt finish and she was on the last day of her period.
I was and still am afriad that i may have impregnated her...

Although i did notice that she was ovulating about 12 days after the incedent... If she was pregent wouldnt she stop oculating?

Please only respond if you know what your talking about.

dude ffs its bloody...hit it the next day. Gah.

Well the night of the superbowl i had brief unprotected sex with my gf. I didnt finish and she was on the last day of her period.
I was and still am afriad that i may have impregnated her...

Although i did notice that she was ovulating about 12 days after the incedent... If she was pregent wouldnt she stop oculating?

Please only respond if you know what your talking about.

Wire-and-Wooden-CoatHangers.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"