kinda worried

Hanger....

Hang-her?

Killing isn't the answer. :csad:

Don't be a jerk. Wrap it up next time. Theres really no sure fire way. I suggest getting an EPT. Seriously.

When are people going to figure out that pre-ejaculation fluid does exist and it doesn't matter what time of the month it is?

I've known this since I was 12.

pregnancy can still occur with out actual ejaculation. there's sperm in the natural lubricant that the body makes for that region, and it can leak out of the tip

Not only that, but sperm can work its way out without any fluid whatsoever. As to its survival, however, it's highly unlikely the sperm will live without being encased in some sort of fluid.

As for DareDemon- it does matter what time of the month it is. There's a small amount of time in the month that a woman can get pregnant [only a couple days].

well it doesant matter now, im just glad she isnt preggo...

So was all this hubbub an excuse so you could state to SHH that you have a gf? :huh:

Edit: 30,000th post!!!

tom_cruise.jpg

Well the night of the superbowl i had brief unprotected sex with my gf. I didnt finish and she was on the last day of her period.
as long as it was over really quick she can't get pregnant. The juice needs time to stew in there and you have to preheat the oven.

i was there 30 seconds max before i pushed her drunk ass off of me. (And dont read into that, i wasent taking advantage of a drunk girl)
Getting her pregnant is the least of your problems.
001.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"