Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Actually, I suggest that anyone that considered Kitty's relationship with Wisdom when she was 17 and he was in his mid-twenties odd, that you go back to high school. Not for being stupid, but for seeing the kind of guys most teenage girls will date. I've known "Kitty's" and "Wisdom's".

Manic said:
My god, Jade insults in the Marvel forum?!

Besides, Cyclops is a bigger smoree than Jade will ever be. Plus a dead-beat dad. Oh, he's a catch, that one...
(Smile)

Sorry,.. Even Dead I can't leave her alone,... I mean she just crossed one of those Superhero/Girlfriend rules with me.

She got off easy dying in space.

ShadowBoxing said:
Thats a good point because according to X-Men cannon Cyclops is only about 28 (they said approx 10 years have past in the MU...Cyke was 18 when he joined.). So that means Kitty could not be anymore than 20 (she joined at 13)...meaning Excaliber would be about in her mid teens...about 16 or 17 and Pete Wisdom certainly was mid to late twenties...so yeah that seems a might odd
See,...
I'm just surprised that Kurt hadn't smacked him around,.... respecting the wishes of a physical child wouldn't fly with ANY of the X-men,.. even Wolverine.

I expect that the safest answer would be that the XMEN don't know save Kurt,.....

Heh,.... Storm or Phoenix woulda lit his behind up within canon for thumping their lil sister.

Cap Britain and Nightcrawler did threaten to inflict copous amounts of bodily harm upon Pete if he ever hurt Kitty or she so desired.

Harlekin said:
Actually, I suggest that anyone that considered Kitty's relationship with Wisdom when she was 17 and he was in his mid-twenties odd, that you go back to high school. Not for being stupid, but for seeing the kind of guys most teenage girls will date. I've known "Kitty's" and "Wisdom's".
Hmmmmn,... Bring it all up,...
A few of those wisdoms were forced to marry the girls or got beat sensless or got run out of town.

In Marvel,.... Ignoring the fact that a JAP would go against so much on such short notice to hook up with a guy that makes Logan look good,....

Varient said:
Hmmmmn,... Bring it all up,...
A few of those wisdoms were forced to marry the girls or got beat sensless or got run out of town.
Yeah, in the '60s maybe. That stuff is a lot more accepted these days.

Varient said:
See,...
I'm just surprised that Kurt hadn't smacked him around,.... respecting the wishes of a physical child wouldn't fly with ANY of the X-men,.. even Wolverine.

I expect that the safest answer would be that the XMEN don't know save Kurt,.....

Heh,.... Storm or Phoenix woulda lit his behind up within canon for thumping their lil sister.
What do you mean even Wolverine....especially Wolverine

twylight said:
The little Minx. ^_^

axm13_g.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but for the life of me I cant remember where this is from.

Can someone help me out? :confused:

bluestripe said:
Forgive my ignorance, but for the life of me I cant remember where this is from.

Astonishing X-Men...last issue. 13 I think

bluestripe said:

Astonishing X-Men #13

KingOfDreams said:
Astonishing X-Men #13
Thanks guys. I was flipping through numbers 7-12 thinking "Where the bad place is it?!?!"

13...... yeah no wonder I couldnt find it.

KittyPryde_01.jpg
There's surpisingly few pics of the ultimate version of her. Maybe it's the skirt:o

Zoken said:
What acid trip was she on when she wore number two?

That was when she went but the code name "Sprite" the green outfit she was "Ariel" if I'm remembering correctly.....

Harlekin said:
Hey no one said it was uncommon...just that it was odd and maybe a little rutty. There were a lot of HS girls who date HS guys and yeah a lot of HS girls dated guys 5, 7 or even 10 years older. Doesn't mean you don't raise an eyebrow to it. Especially with someone who was in Wisdoms case. Usually I find the older boyfriends of HS girls are kind of losers, not high ranking agents on a super team....also Kitty Pryde's a bit naive at times, so yeah Nightcrawler and Logan ought to have been smacking Wisdom around.

Lucy in the sky said:
KittyPryde_01.jpg
There's surpisingly few pics of the ultimate version of her. Maybe it's the skirt:o
*Glug*

no just new, uncanny and the craptastic adjectiveless

I suggest you drop one of those, maybe Adjectiveless since you don't seem to like it, and start reading Astonishing.

You sure thats Colossus?

I have always been partial to uniform #4. I've always like it.

Technically speaking, Peter "Colossus" did beat Wisdom up, though that was more of a jealous rage. And i think if Logan had been around, he might of put a stop to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"