Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

She did good for the time she was there. Pretty much what she is in the books.

Amber looks great.

5OCe2Ls.jpg
I loved her in JL, she was one of the best parts in an otherwise generic comic book movie (the main characters shone, but the movie didn't). I now can't wait to see her in Aquaman. It's insane how beautiful she is.

Also, was she speaking with a southern accent in JL?

Such a good shot, that.

She's slamming her hands together to dispel the vortex. It's better to watch the entire scene.

I think she's a really good choice for Mera. She has the looks, the regalness and the serious intensity required. Its just a shame the Depp drama still fouls her name.

Last edited:
Yeah as a still it looks like she's just been shot. :funny:

But really glad she showed up in JL.

I think she's a really good choice for Mera. She has the looks, the regalness and the serious intensity required. Its just a shame the Depp drama still fouls her name.
Doesn't foul it for me. She's now Mera to me.

As good as this movie may end up being, and as well-received as it may be, I feel like this will could have one shortcoming that might keep it from thriving in the same way as WW did, and that is that Aquaman getting a solo film doesn't really have the same societal and historical significance that was there with Wonder Woman. So I think it would be unwise to center all the promo for the movie on Momoa. They've gotta really put Mera out there too.

I believe Momoa said this would really be a partnership between Arthur and Mera. Exploit that.

Why is Diana snapping her neck? Flashpoint?

MoMTb41.png

Anything Cavill can do...:funny:

I was skeptical about Heard when she was first cast as Mera but she continues to prove the haters wrong. I mean she did a great job with what she was given in Justice League but in Aquaman within their own world I can see her having a better outing this time around performance wise.

I wonder if we will get a full body shot of her on set where we fully see her in the Mera costume

Is that the same costume as the other photos? It looks a bit different and it's more blue instead of green.

Nevertheless it looks better than her JL costume that's for sure

Actually I prefer her JL one. Not that this isn't good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"