• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

She did good for the time she was there. Pretty much what she is in the books.

Amber looks great.

5OCe2Ls.jpg
I loved her in JL, she was one of the best parts in an otherwise generic comic book movie (the main characters shone, but the movie didn't). I now can't wait to see her in Aquaman. It's insane how beautiful she is.

Also, was she speaking with a southern accent in JL?

Such a good shot, that.

She's slamming her hands together to dispel the vortex. It's better to watch the entire scene.

I think she's a really good choice for Mera. She has the looks, the regalness and the serious intensity required. Its just a shame the Depp drama still fouls her name.

Last edited:
Yeah as a still it looks like she's just been shot. :funny:

But really glad she showed up in JL.

I think she's a really good choice for Mera. She has the looks, the regalness and the serious intensity required. Its just a shame the Depp drama still fouls her name.
Doesn't foul it for me. She's now Mera to me.

As good as this movie may end up being, and as well-received as it may be, I feel like this will could have one shortcoming that might keep it from thriving in the same way as WW did, and that is that Aquaman getting a solo film doesn't really have the same societal and historical significance that was there with Wonder Woman. So I think it would be unwise to center all the promo for the movie on Momoa. They've gotta really put Mera out there too.

I believe Momoa said this would really be a partnership between Arthur and Mera. Exploit that.

Why is Diana snapping her neck? Flashpoint?

MoMTb41.png

Anything Cavill can do...:funny:

I was skeptical about Heard when she was first cast as Mera but she continues to prove the haters wrong. I mean she did a great job with what she was given in Justice League but in Aquaman within their own world I can see her having a better outing this time around performance wise.

I wonder if we will get a full body shot of her on set where we fully see her in the Mera costume

Is that the same costume as the other photos? It looks a bit different and it's more blue instead of green.

Nevertheless it looks better than her JL costume that's for sure

Actually I prefer her JL one. Not that this isn't good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"