Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

ZwvtIY3.jpg

Why is that under a spoiler? It's an old picture from an old photoshoot! :D

I thought she just posted it from the set on her Insta? Oh well. Some people put pics in spoiler tags because if people post too many pictures it slows down other people's internet.

Looks crazy though, I wonder what it's for?

Too many large pics without spoiler tags can make it really difficult navigating on phone internet too sometimes.

*cough* I wish people on the CW threads would be so polite, vis a vis spoiler blocking the constant giant streams of pictures. . .

( Most of which are rather pointless and irrelevant glamor shots. . . )

Last edited:
Apparently this is on the box for her Barbie doll:

DGvd2dsUwAA3upR.jpg

can't wait to see her in action.

She looks great but it looks like they airbrushed her face too much. It literally has no definition. Almost like it's cgi.

Love the suit though

She looks great but it looks like they airbrushed her face too much. It literally has no definition. Almost like it's cgi.

Love the suit though

True, it does look like they went airbrush crazy with it but Amber still looks amazing as the character & that's a pretty awesome shot of Mera.

I was thinking the other day that I hope that they don't try to attempt to replicate the characterization of either Faora OR Diana with Mera. It would be easy to copy and paste that with her.

I was thinking the other day that I hope that they don't try to attempt to replicate the characterization of either Faora OR Diana with Mera. It would be easy to copy and paste that with her.

God, I really hope not. It'd strip so much authenticity away and that's the last thing we need. Especially since the character isn't incredibly familiar with the public. If she's Diana 2.0, people aren't even going to give her a second look.

I like the question about 'Aquawoman'. She gets it!

[YT]5QG4UEQ6guQ[/YT]

Yup, that wig is way too frickin' red. Looks pretty fake, her look in JL is much better.

:funny: maybe it'll look different on screen.

You're looking at the wig?! Whats wrong with you man? :p

I just got scolded for looking at Henry Cavill's chest and now the same thing happens for not looking at Amber Heard's... you just can't win sometimes.

In any case, I tried, but that wig burned my eyes before I got to it. Happy?

:funny: maybe it'll look different on screen.

Yeah, it all comes down to cinematography, you can never tell how some colors will look in the end.

Nothing wrong with looking at Henry Cavill's chest. It's a work of art

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"