The Dark Knight Lachy Humle vs Jude Law: Who Should Be The Joker?

M

Montana

Humle:
31974838m0gv.jpg

Law:
wmnvjp.jpg

Now this happens to be my 1st post, and I want to make a good post for my 1st one. Now 1st of all, I would like to say that I didn't make any of the awesome manips above, kudos to whoever made them. Now I would love to have Lachy Humle as the Joker, he's a great actor, great hairstyle for the Joker in the picture above, everything would be fine if he was casted for the The Joker. Now lets look at Jude Law. A great hairstyle for the Joker in the picture above, hes a great actor, everything would be fine if he was casted for The Joker. Both are equally great canidates for the Joker, but in your honest opinion, who would be the better cast call for the Joker: Lachy Humle, or Jude Law?

My pick: Jude Law. There just something about him that Humle just doesn't have. Maybe its a certain look of evil that I would love to see The Joker have.

I believe Humle would be a great choice for Two-Face(If they don't find any better canidates, Jude Law would be the best choice).

Art13031.jpg

Oh, definitely Law.

My first choice was Depp but doesn't look like he'll be getting it. I'm not a huge fan of Law as Joker but I could accept it. I'm still not entirely sure about Hulme because I've never seen him in a real movie acting but I like that first manip

That first manip isn't Hulme.

I just typed in Lachy Humle Joker in google, and thats what I got :p

Boom said:
That first manip isn't Hulme.

Lol, it was the only reason why I choose Hulme.

But after rethinking I'll go with Montana and Boom and say Law. Atleast I've seen him act in a few movis before. I've never seen Hulme ever act besides in a 5 second role in The Matrix.

Just so you know, it's spelled Hulme. Welcome to the Hype.

Thanks kytrigger

Thats a great drawing, Robin91939. kudos to you or whoever made it

Law i just f***in love that manip of him, and he is a cool ass actor, i like him best

Montana said:
Thanks kytrigger

Thats a great drawing, Robin91939. kudos to you or whoever made it
I didn't draw it....it IS very good, I believe that spanish39 drew it, but don't hold me to it.

-R

L0ngsh0t said:
Law i just f***in love that manip of him, and he is a cool ass actor, i like him best

Hulme of course. I just don't see the point of big names like Law and Weaving competing for the role with such an unknown actor. I mean if they are going to go with a name actor like Law might as well go with the best DEPP!

The-Night said:
Hulme of course. I just don't see the point of big names like Law and Weaving competing for the role with such an unknown actor. I mean if they are going to go with a name actor like Law might as well go with the best DEPP!

Welcome to the Light side!!!!

Look at my sig.

But what does it matter if the most known actor or most unknown is cast or not? The best should be cast, and his name is Johnny Depp. But if not then I'd go with Law, Hulme, or Weaving.

Mr. Socko said:
Welcome to the Light side!!!!

Look at my sig.

But what does it matter if the most known actor or most unknown is cast or not? The best should be cast, and his name is Johnny Depp. But if not then I'd go with Law, Hulme, or Weaving.

I understand Law and Depp are great actor's, but it just seems that casting a big name would take something away from the movie. I just can't point out what, but I know it would. I mean this should be BALE in BATMAN whatever it's going to be called, not BALE LAW in BAT........ But we'll see how it pans out.

Bale's name should be first on the poster, followed by the Joker's, no matter who is cast, unlike Batman '89 where Nicholson's name came first.

But hey, top name actors don't always have to be the #1 main star. Halle Berry isn't the main star of X-Men, Hugh Jackman is.

Mr. Socko said:
Bale's name should be first on the poster, followed by the Joker's, no matter who is cast, unlike Batman '89 where Nicholson's name came first.

I have to disagree, I mean yeah the Joker is the Joker, but he should not have top billing with Bale. Bale, Caine, Oldman, then Joker.

I edited my above post to more but anyway....

WTH!?!?! Caine and Oldman before The Joker. I think the Joker should be the second main star.

There's no chance that Alfred will have more screen time then Joker.

Depends how they do him, but i agree...but billing isn't everything ether, especially if they go with a guy like Hulme Cain and Oldman will get billed before him

Montana said:
Humle:
31974838m0gv.jpg

Law:
wmnvjp.jpg

Now this happens to be my 1st post, and I want to make a good post for my 1st one. Now 1st of all, I would like to say that I didn't make any of the awesome manips above, kudos to whoever made them. Now I would love to have Lachy Humle as the Joker, he's a great actor, great hairstyle for the Joker in the picture above, everything would be fine if he was casted for the The Joker. Now lets look at Jude Law. A great hairstyle for the Joker in the picture above, hes a great actor, everything would be fine if he was casted for The Joker. Both are equally great canidates for the Joker, but in your honest opinion, who would be the better cast call for the Joker: Lachy Humle, or Jude Law?

My pick: Jude Law. There just something about him that Humle just doesn't have. Maybe its a certain look of evil that I would love to see The Joker have.

I believe Humle would be a great choice for Two-Face(If they don't find any better canidates, Jude Law would be the best choice).

Art13031.jpg

i like what you said about Law, there is something about him...i know what you mean

if you watch movies where he stretches himself, like closer and I heart Huckabees, it's there

in Closer he is this Depressed controll freak, and is obsessed with every detail, almost insane about it...attributes that would suit the joker well

in Huckabees he drives himself crazy with success and goes nuts, again i think there are elements he shows in that movie that screams joker

i love him, i like hulme too, but i am 100 percent behind the Law desicion

Mr. Socko said:
I edited my above post to more but anyway....

WTH!?!?! Caine and Oldman before The Joker. I think the Joker should be the second main star.

There's no chance that Alfred will have more screen time then Joker.

The Joker will be the second main star, even main star in some of our minds, but I highly doubt he's going to have more screen time than Alfred especially with the news of his role being small and mysterious. Which totally blow by the way, but I totally understand

I still don't believe that "small" bit, maybe mysterious, but I'm not believing the small part from Jett's useless rumors. Way before Begins came out, Jett never listed Bale as a top contender for Batman so that shows how true his articles are.

But I think even if Hulme is cast, he should be billed before Oldman and Caine just because he's the 2nd main star, not because of who he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"