Harry Lennix Joins The Man of Steel

I'm not opposed to the marriage in principle, but none of that stuff ever worked. The only person that knew his secrets Pre-Crisis was Batman (and later on the rest of the JLA), and they knew and considered him to be Superman/Kal-El, not "Clark Kent".

And Clark Kent was created by Superman to conceal his true identity. The real Clark Kent died when the Kents did.

That may be what happened in Pre-Crisis, but I'm pretty sure that this film won't be a pre-crisis interpretation of Superman.

We're in the modern age, and quite frankly, it'll be very difficult to sell a Pre Crisis interpretation of Superman to a majority of the GA since they'll find it hard to relate to him when compared to the likes of Batman/Spiderman.

Aside from what will hopefully be a temporary reboot in Flashpoint, CLARK KENT was the one responsible for creating Superman.

Superman the hero hasn't been THE REAL PERSON for awhile last I checked.

Clark Kent created Superman to help people. Not the other way around. Clark came first so he should create Superman.

Exactly! After the countless amounts of discussions that have resulted in the debate as to filmmakers needing to move on from the CR era of Superman interpretations in order to successfully relaunch the character to the public, having the character interpreted as he was in the past is so counter productive.

love to know that military is involved in MOS.

we could see missiles, heavy machineries and weaponries...

mmm... it should be grand... action... scene...

love!!!

Don't we sort of know that? Some Canadian in their film industry was bemoaning the fact that a good chunk of the production headed south to the good ol' USA, because Canada couldn't provide things like attack Helicopters and an Aircraft carrier.

I love Harry Lennix! I suspect, though, that he's going to die embarrassingly at Zod's hand, like Michael Jai White in TDK. It'd be nice if they could surprise me by not killing off the black guy. It'd be nice.

The real Clark Kent died when the Kents did.

How is that possible? How does that make for a good story?

I swear I read this guy was being approached to play Obama in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"