Lego Batman: The Video Game

Fear the Killer Moth :oldrazz:
lego-batman-the-videogame-20080716104810962_640w.jpg

Sorry, I get the major duh award for that one....but in my defense, I've been at work now for 11 1/2 hours

The Riddler's mind control power looks like it'll be fun to use!

WHat, Mad Hatter, I'm stoked- I've always liked him

Did anyone else notice that on the officila website there are several legos you can click that will drop out of the background and you can move and stack them with the red blocks along the bottom.
Possibly in the right configuraion they unlock something special? I played with them for a while but two of the blocks got stuck inside one another and I gave up.
Check it out!

Did anyone else notice that on the officila website there are several legos you can click that will drop out of the background and you can move and stack them with the red blocks along the bottom.
Possibly in the right configuraion they unlock something special? I played with them for a while but two of the blocks got stuck inside one another and I gave up.
Check it out!

Thought the same, but I have no idea...

I can't wait for this game.

It will officially be greater than Indy and LSW combined. :up:

Yeah the game looks like a whole lot of fun and looks gorgeous too, I loved Lego Star Wars so hope it will at least be as good as that game. It will easily be better than Lego Indy though.

Lego Indy was fun...it just didn't have the amount of iconic characters that the other franchises have, which made unlocking everything much more boring. :(

Yeah I actually just started replaying LSW, man it's fun! Lego IJ was a little disappointing though, it wasn't as exciting IMO

Yeah Lego Indy was ok but as Brainiac said I didn't see any incentive to go back through the game and unlock extra characters. The only characters I liked playing as were Indy himself, the guy with the spade, the soldier with the rocket launcher and the heart stealing baddie from Temple Of Doom.

With Lego Star Wars however I went back through each level again and again to unlock stuff and get all the characters, it was much more diverse and exciting and I imagine Lego Batman will be the same.

I pretty much stuck to Indy and Papa Indy...and some Short Round so I could beat the living tar out of him.

With Star Wars and Batman, the characters are much more recognizable and iconic. I'm hoping Lego Spider-Man is next. :up:

YAY! I was hoping Barbara would make the cut, I will have to use her and Nightwing as a team!
Also, I am excited to see pics of a new level. On 1up they sho Mad Hatter and Manbat in a crazy church place, I was starting to think the whole game was going to take place in the amusement park or that sam ealley we've been seeing for a while now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"