• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lego Batman: The Video Game

I would assume she'll be able to use Batman's different power suits, as Nightwing can use Robin's. Makes sense and I'd love to play Nightwing and Batgirl together!

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=54929
In LEGO Batman: The Videogame, Batgirl has the ability to utilize Batman’s technology suits including the Glide suit, Heat Protection Suit, Sonic Suit and Demolition suit in her efforts to fight crime alongside the Dynamic Duo.
:cwink:

LEGOBatman_0142.jpg

Unfortunately, Nightwing looks pretty stupid in the game. His fighting skills are sweet, though.

I love how Alfred is carrying plate all the time. I wonder, if he can do anything special with it.

So Batgirl will change her outfit in mid battle? I am confused by her power description

my guess is you'll be able to unlock different characters with them in different suits...much like the other lego games.

So what does this mean?

In LEGO Batman: The Videogame, Batgirl has the ability to utilize Batman’s technology suits including the Glide suit, Heat Protection Suit, Sonic Suit and Demolition suit in her efforts to fight crime alongside the Dynamic Duo.

...that you'll be able to unlock other costumes as seperate playable characters in freeplay mode to unlock all the hidden items?

yeah...in the other lego games you can either purchase (using lego studs) or unlock by beating levels different versions of different characters that tend to do other things.

NO, this time there are powersuits with different abilities in some levels. Robin and Nightwing can wear some, while Batman and Batgirl can wear others.

ahhh...i see. i was just basing my assumptions on what they've done in previous games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"