The Flash Liam McIntyre is Weather Wizard

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
10895390_1515760385357184_1957106472_n.jpg

Finally, the "real" Weather Wizard is cast.

So now:
Wentworth Miller is Captain Cold/Leonard Snart
Dominic Purcell is Heat Wave/Mick Rory
Mark Hamill is The Trickster/James Jesse
Andy Mientus is Pied Piper/Hartley Rathaway
Peyton List is Golden Glider/Lisa Snart
Liam McIntyre is Weather Wizard/Mark Mardon
Nick Tarabay is Captain Boomerang/George "Digger" Harkness

That just leaves Mirror Master, the Top, and Abra Kadabra from the classic Rogues.

I never thought we'd see this many of Flash's villains so soon. Hopefully the Rogues stay relevant throughout the whole series.

Last edited:
Damn. If Bruce Wayne ever showed up in the CWverse, I wanted Liam as Bruce. He was my pick for the movie Batman before it was announced they were doing an older Batman.

So ... which Spartacus cast members remain to be cast in roles on Arrow or Flash (or Supergirl).

And, most importantly, which character would be the best for Lucy Lawless to play?

So, the next cast member is going to be from Prison Break, certainly!

Might as well go ahead and bring in Dustin Clare.

The Bringer of Rain was pretty good. Can't wait to see more of him.

I thought the effects for his powers were really great. He really came off as a larger than life foe when it came to his powers.

And it was great seeing him have that scene with his younger brother, via flashback to tie loose threads.

Such a better actor than his on-screen brother.

Weather Wizard was awesome and one we should have gotten in the pilot.

Guess we won't see him wear green like in the comics and animation.

I wonder how the Flash/Weather Wizard encounter is gonna play differently in 16, since Barry has a chance to stop him from creating the tsunami in the first place.

Probably stop him in the police station and then deal with the other rogues in Rogue Time.

Liam totally owned his performance as The Weather Wizard, Total Badass. I also loved the display of his various weather powers.

Dude was straight up beast mode! Apologies to Snart, but this was the best Rogue yet!

Liam was so good that I'm disappointed he was in Out of Time. I think Weather Wizard's place should have been replaced by a more run of the mill meta-human. I liked him so much as this character that it sucked that he was given very little screen time. Thankfully, he'll be appearing in a few more episodes this season. He was really great.

He might easily be one of my favorite Rogues. Dude was just great.

Slightly off topic, but I reckon if they ever team up, they will eventually (try) kill Pied Piper because of his *****iness :D

I can't see Piper teaming with the Rogues. He kind of has his own motivations, rather unrelated to the criminal inclinations of the Rogues.

Piper's probably going to have a redemption arc somewhere down the line, but I imagine he'll spend time with the Rogues at some point.

Glad to see he was popular.

I have to say I thought his motivation was pretty lame and the plot device built to stop him was tacky. They may as well have just said "this dude controls the weather and really really hates Joe" and it would have been as good as his backstory.

However... the dude himself was absolutely excellent. The effects were spot on, the acting was fantastic. One of the coolest villains yet on this or Arrow and the tsunami was mid budget movie quality. Shame his brother is dead.. this is such an awesome power they have.

I have to say I thought his motivation was pretty lame and the plot device built to stop him was tacky. They may as well have just said "this dude controls the weather and really really hates Joe" and it would have been as good as his backstory.

It's like Manu Bennett's Deathstroke. Flimsy motivation, but the sheer brilliant performance makes you almost forget about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"