The Flash The Flash Episode 1x15 - Out of Time

Finally aired here in the UK, amazing episode, even after spoiling myself sillyi still loved it. Wells is such a good villain, and the time travel aspect was pretty damn awesome to me, though I do acknowledge its a cheap trick.

But the Wells stuff was just awesome, and both Barry and Cisco will have their suspicions once again as Barry remembers everything and Cisco has had suspicions already. It will be amazing to see how it all turns out. This show is just so good.

Something got me thinking. In the beginning of the episode Wells and Cisco are talking about his brothers dinner and general family relationship. I'm wondering if Cisco's brother could end up being Vibe. They made a point of letting the viewers know they have a less then friendly relationship. Felt like some set up for future conflict. Cisco's brother get's powers, after initial conflict with team Flash he becomes a hero like Firestorm.

I know Cisco is Vibe in the comics but I wouldn't put it past the show to change things. Not to mention they could do the fake out, like they did with Jimmy Olson and his little brother James in Smallville.

I know Cisco is Vibe in the comics but I wouldn't put it past the show to change things. Not to mention they could do the fake out, like they did with Jimmy Olson and his little brother James in Smallville.

Really? Smallville had two Olsens ...both called James??

Really? Smallville had two Olsens ...both called James??

Two Olsens, played by the same actor.lol

The first Olsen was revealed to be the "older" brother of the canon Jimmy Olsen. It was revealed in his last episode that "Jimmy" was actually his middle name, with "Henry" being his first name. His younger brother (who was then played by a different actor) would be revealed to be the real Jimmy Olsen. Flash forward into the epilogue scene for the series finale, we got the same actor who played Henry, playing an older Jimmy.

Confusing, huh?lol

Two Olsens, played by the same actor.lol

The first Olsen was revealed to be the "older" brother of the canon Jimmy Olsen. It was revealed in his last episode that "Jimmy" was actually his middle name, with "Henry" being his first name. His younger brother (who was then played by a different actor) would be revealed to be the real Jimmy Olsen. Flash forward into the epilogue scene for the series finale, we got the same actor who played Henry, playing an older Jimmy.

Confusing, huh?lol

That's weak *****. I couldn't watch Smallville for long for the reasons that most cite here. Feel the same about Arrow these days tbh. The Nightclub/Arrow Cave scream Smallville's setpieces. #cw

tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso5_250.gif
tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso6_250.gif

tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso1_250.gif
tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso7_250.gif

tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso2_250.gif
tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso3_250.gif

tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso8_250.gif
tumblr_nle0v8imqm1qgb3zso4_250.gif

Nice one tactit-ronin.:yay:

This episode aired here last night (Sunday). And what a great episode it was too!:up:

That Wells/Cisco scene stood out for me because not only was it well-acted but it was kind of emotional to watch.:csad:

I'm so glad that FOX (NL) decided to buy the rights for season 2 as well. According their facebook page they will be diving straight into that as soon as season 1 is complete (about March 2016). They've been airing episodes of first season on Sundays at 20:00 since October 4, 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"