Lights, Camera, Action! The Movie RPG [OOC]

Matt Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
hollywood-sign.jpg

The "Lights? Camera? Action! Motion Pictures" RPG

Director: spideyssuperfan
Executive Producer: Kaboom

This game is similar to the other RPG's on the Hype!, only it's based off of movie and film continuity.

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in virtually every film ever made. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to take up a second, or in some cases a third, character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the new Movie timeline. At whatever point you enter your character into the new universe, that is the timeline they must stay in. For example, if Marty McFly and Doc Brown start in this RPG when they're about to test the DeLorean for the first time, they wouldn't have access to the Hoverboard later in the RPG.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not other, played characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialogue. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explanation.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

- Time travel is permitted. However, time travel must have an intricate, well-thought out, and reasoned purpose. Given the massive possibility for error, TIME TRAVEL MUST BE APPROVED WITH A GAME MOD.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-You must have at least 50 posts on the Hype boards to be eligible to play. If you do not have 50 posts, send a PM to a game mod, including a detailed sample post and a one paragraph explanation of why you should be allowed to play.

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype! apply.

-Have fun.

THE "LIGHTS? CAMERA? ACTION! MOTION PICTURE RPG"
PLAYABLE CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Hype! User Name:

Desired character:

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?':

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:

Release date(s) of film(s):

Which of the following, if any, describes your character?

Superhuman:
Your character has superhuman abilities (i.e. Super-speed, flight, super-strength

Alien: Your character is an Extra-Terrestrial

Average-Joe:
Your character is a normal person who has access to extraordinary items.

Schemer:
Your character works behind closed doors and typically is the master-mind behind a plot to conquer humanity... or save it.

Action star:
Your character is a whip-wielding, car-chasing, building-destroying action hero, complete with his trusty pistol and leather fedora.

Gunslinger:
Your character is from the ol' west and could beat any yellow-belly this side of the Mississippi in a draw.

Other: Please specify in this nifty blue font.

Genre of film that your character stars in:

Brief history of the character in their films up to the start of the RPG:

What font face and color do you plan on using for your character's speech:

Please write, in character, a two-paragraph (No more, no less) sample post. Please ensure that your post is in character, contains dialogue, and conforms to standard guidelines of the English language:

Are there any attached NPC's that you will require for your character?

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?:

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG?

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards?

Gamemaster: Spideyssuperfan

Gm's: Kaboom

Reserved List:
Ash J. Williams
...Ash J. Williams

He-Man
Kaboom

Ting from Ong-Bak.
LibrarianThorne

Darth Vader
Master Bruce

Marty McFly
Spideyssuperfan

Jack Sparrow
JinnSato

John Anderton
Spideyssuperfan

Lord Voldemort
Kaboom

Jason Vorhees
Venom160

John McLane
Electro UK

Harry Potter
JinnSato

Doctor Emmit L. Brown
Venom160

The Crow
Obi-John-Kenobi

Michael Myers (The Shape)
Master Bruce

Indiana Jones
Spider-Man9x17

Dr. Raymond Stantz
Spider-Man9x17

Dr. Peter Venkman
Byrd_man

James Bond
Mr. Marko

Hype! User Name: kaboom

Desired character: he-man

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?': good guy

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:masters of the universe

Release date(s) of film(s):1987

Superhuman:
Your character has superhuman abilities (i.e. Super-speed, flight, super-strength

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]Genre of film that your character stars in:
sci-fi/fantasy

Brief history of the character in their films up to the start of the RPG: He-Man, aka Adam Prince of Eternia, sought to do battle with Skeletor who had imprissoned the Sorceress and stripped her of her powers.

Please write, in character, a two-paragraph (No more, no less) sample post. Please ensure that your post is in character, contains dialogue, and conforms to standard guidelines of the English language:

"I am Adam Prince of Eternia defender of the secrets of castle greyskull. fabulous secret powers were bestowed upn me the day i held aloft my mighty sword and said By the Power of Greyskull, I have the Power!"

"He-Man," get down, Teela said as Skeletor and Evil Lynn opened blaster fire on them. Quickly, I took my sword of power and redirected the blaster fire. "For Greyskull!"

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: alot

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG?pie

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards?yes.

Do i have to post my app again? or is it okay since I did it in the Approval thread?

Y'know, boomster... I'm not sure pie is gonna help us a lot in this rpg...

Actually, as long as it's cherry, that's fine.

approved1.jpg

[/CENTER]

Hype! User Name: kaboom

Desired character: Lord Voldemort

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?': bad guy

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:The Harry Potter series

Superhuman:

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]Genre of film that your character stars in:
sci-fi/fantasy

After becoming Lord Voldemort, and harnessing the power of magic, Tom Riddle discovered how to use the key, a magical device allowing him to travel between the universes, his actions combined with the simultaeous action of doc brown and darth vader allowed the universes to merge together. He was the first indiviudal allowed to traverse the realm, and thus holds the special knowledge of what has come to pass.

I waited in the darkness of the warehouse of the hollywood hills. It was strange to me, yet it was very much like the world i used to be a aprt of. That filthy muggle world filled with filthy muggle.

Here I would rule just as I ruled before, finding other wizards and witches to become my new deatheaters. There was a breaking of glass as two muggles entered the warehouse.

"Avada Kedavra."

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: alot

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG?pie

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards?yes.

Hype! User Name: Obi-John-Kenobi

Desired character: Eric Draven aka: The Crow

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?':Good guy

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:The Crow

Release date(s) of film(s):1994

Superhuman:

Alien: Your character is an Extra-Terrestrial

Average-Joe:

Schemer:
Your character works behind closed doors and typically is the master-mind behind a plot to conquer humanity... or save it.

Action star:
Your character is a whip-wielding, car-chasing, building-destroying action hero, complete with his trusty pistol and leather fedora.

Gunslinger:
Your character is from the ol' west and could beat any yellow-belly this side of the Mississippi in a draw.

Other: Supernatural- Eric is a man who was resurrected by a crow (So I guess he's kind of a zombie)

Genre of film that your character stars in:Action

Eric Draven was a rock guitarist who lived in an apartment in Detroit along with his fiancee, Shelley Webster. On "Devil's Night" a group of thugs broke into Eric's home and forced him to watch as they beat and raped Shelley, before shooting them both (which killed Shelley). At the hospital, doctors struggled to keep Eric alive, but a crow appeared in Eric's hospital bed and convinced Eric to give up his life. One year later, Eric is resurrected and is know seeking vengeance on the ones responsible for the death of the woman he loved.
Eric stared down at the dark, dreary streets of Detroit, perched atop the roof of his old apartment. The crow responsible for bringing Eric back to life, flew over to him and perched atop his left shoulder.

"Did you find any leads?"

The crow squaked once.

"Where?"

The crow squaked once more, then again but more loudly than before.

"Good. Let's go say 'hello' to our old friends."

The crow squaked one last time as Eric leaped down the building. He hit a scafolding, leaped off of it, and landed on a fire escape. He got a running start, then jumped towards the roof-top of a lower building. He ran along its roof and leaped off the side of it. He then landed on top of a dumpster in an alley where he saw his prey.

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?:
Once, if possible.
Expierienced role-playing and a winning attitude!:woot:
Yes, but I'll post one later if need be

i was looking at the app, i think there should be a section for attached npcs and one for font for characters speech

Hype! User Name: Master Bruce

Desired character: Michael Myers

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?': Depends on what you'd consider the personification of pure evil. ;) Bad-guy, for sure.

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in: Well, the Michael I'll be basing mine off of has only appeared in, or rather, is going to appear in Rob Zombie's "Halloween". But Michael as a general film character has appeared in...

Halloween
Halloween II
Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers
Halloween 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers
Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers
Halloween: 20 Years Later
Halloween: Ressurection
Rob Zombie's Halloween

Release date(s) of film(s): H1 (1978), H2 (1981), H4 (1988), H5 (1989), H6 (1995), H:20 (1998), H:R (2002), RZH (2007)

Other: I'd consider Michael a slasher, more than an average joe or a schemer. He's a human being, but he is void of any and all emotions or remorse, and typically uses lethal means in order to kill his victims in the most brutal ways possible.

Genre of film that your character stars in: Horror/Suspense

On October 31st, 1963, on the eve of Halloween, some say the boogeyman was born. A child of poverty and mistreatment, the young boy named Michael Myers began an infamous psychopathic downfall when he murdered his older sister, Judith, with a kitchen knife for no apparent reason. Being so young, and so fragile minded, Michael was subjected to treatment at the Smith's Grove Institute, a psychiatric facility not far from Haddonfield, Illinois, where the murder was committed. Overseen by Doctor Samuel Loomis for a time, from his childhood to late teens, Loomis tried his absolute best to decipher what had caused Michael to snap. Instead, Michael greeted him, and everyone else, with a cold silence and a chilling stare, having not spoken since the murder. Eventually, Loomis gave up, and deemed Michael as simply 'evil'.

In 1978, on the night of October 30th, something went horribly wrong. When being transported from Smith's Grove to a new facility out of state, Michael broke free of his bonds and attacked both Loomis and the nurse that accompanied him, before stealing and taking off in the vehicle that had been used to move him. Though it was unclear of Michael's true motives to most, the truth lied within his family history. Unknown to many of the people that had treated Michael, he had a younger sister who had been adopted after the murder by a family named The Strode's. Michael's vendetta became clear, upon revisiting the childhood home that had sent him to his present state: Kill Laurie, the sister that he had failed to.

Donning an emotionless, blank white trick-or-treating mask, a dark jumpsuit, and wielding a kitchen knife, Michael began to stalk Laurie and her friends, before eventually beginning a slaughtering throughout the Strode's neighborhood on that night. All leading up to Laurie, who had been babysitting that night for two young children. Finally, after checking on a friend, Laurie was horrifically confronted with her stalker as he attempted to kill her. But luckily, Laurie managed to fend off Michael long enough for Loomis to arrive, and shoot him down, sending Michael off a balcony and seemingly to his death. What Loomis was horrified to discover, however, when checking again, was that Michael's body had disappeared from where it had landed.

Now, upon Laurie's transfer to a hospital after Michael's vicious attack, The Shape waits in the darkness of Halloween night, waiting for his chance to finish the job.

(NOTE: I'm going to make it clear, right now, that I'll be writing Michael posts from outsider's P.O.V, mostly. That's really the only way he can be written, since he doesn't speak or emote, and displaying his thoughts would ruin the character's purpose.)

- - -

Smith's Grove Institution, 1973
The Tenth Anniversary Of Judith Myers' Death

Samuel Loomis cleared his throat, as he stood amongst a panel of various doctors and colleagues that he had come to trust over the years. They all stared at him with reason, but also with a certain sense of annoyance. This had been the third hearing Loomis had called in the last few weeks, and they were growing impatient with him. But Loomis didn't care. He had lost the respect once found in his colleagues, because of this. This unforgiveable... unconcievable act, even upon the notion.

The notion that the Myers boy could be released back into the public.

"Perhaps I hadn't made myself clear to all of you in the first meeting, or the second.", Loomis began, a hint of dread in his voice as he began to speak on the matter. "What you're making is perhaps the most voluntary mistake of each and every one of your lives!"

"Now Sam, that's enough.", One of the doctors argued. "You know it's not in your place to speak on the subject anymore. We came to our conclusion, much to your pleasing, months ago. It is not our concern if you simply cannot learn to let it go."

"With all due respect, I am not here because of the results. I'm here because of the events that led to them!", Loomis protested. "When you petitioned for the release of that boy, I lied awake at night fearing it'd come to fruition. And all because you didn't, and still don't, understand just what exactly you're dealing with, here."

"And what do you want us to do, Sam?", One of the others asked. "It's not as if we can execute one of our own patients."

"That's exactly what you should do!", Loomis shouted. "I don't care how it's done... through electrocution, firing squad... I don't give a damn if you hang him, for godsakes! But that boy should not be allowed to potentially ever be released into the public."

"For such the esteemed psychiatrist as we all knew you to be, Doctor Loomis, it seems you've lost hope in the very purpose of your profession.", The first responded, coldly. "Every man deserves a chance at rehabilitation, and a normal life. You used to know this better than any of us do."

"Michael Myers is not a man.", Loomis cut off, a quiver in his own voice at the very name.

Coming closer to the panel, Loomis stared at each of them with determined, withering eyes, as they saw a glimmer of horror that lied within them. They could see the shaking in his hands, as he hid them in the pockets of his jacket, as he mentally recalled the events following October 31st, 1963. The day that the Myers name became infamous, one of it's youngest members being the center of a controversy that had sent shockwaves through the state. Loomis knew this. He had been apart of it for a decade, now.

"I once had hope, like yourselves.", Loomis began. "I once believed that any mind... any insanity was cureable. And make no mistake, I still do. But when I looked into that boy's eyes, even the first time... I wasn't staring into a soul. I was staring at... nothing. No amount of compassion. No hint of emotion. No glimmer, or hope of humanity. It was as if I had stared into the eyes of the devil himself..."

Loomis turned.

"And mark my words, ladies and gentlemen, if you were ever to reconsider your decision for his release... that's exactly what you'd be unleashing onto the world."

As Loomis began to leave, not allowing his colleagues to protest or argue to what he truly believed to be fact, one doctor spoke up.

"And how exactly do you know that the boy has it in him to kill again?", He asked. "His one victim, Sam, was his sister. And considering there is no more of the family left..."

Loomis turned back around, a skeptical smirk evident on his face.

"If you truly want to take that chance, then I suppose I may not be able to stop you.", Loomis stated, before his face shifted back to that horrorified look of seriousness he had given them before. "But may god help every last one of you, should it be done!"

Storming out, Loomis grabbed his coat and began to walk down the halls. But upon reaching a certain door, Loomis paused, and hesitantly looked over. His hands shook again, as his breath shorted, upon viewing the figure inside. A young man, hunched over, staring at the wall infront of him through lengthened and dirty hair. He never once looked over at Loomis, and Loomis thanked god for that, as he whispered to himself.

"Why are you still here?", He asked himself, hoping the figure could one day answer. "What evils are you planning, Michael?"

Though he never looked, he had heard Loomis' words. And so began the count. The count to what would become the homecoming. The day the boogeyman lived.

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: As many as needed of me.

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG? I've been told I'm a good writer. I don't know how good, exactly, but I hope something'll come out of my posts. If not a scare, then at least a clear appreciation for the character that used to scare the living bejeebus out of me when I was a kid. :o

l_3187d41fdd54a09363ab5d9f3f281cb0.jpg

Hype! User Name: Master Bruce

Desired character: Michael Myers

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?': Depends on what you'd consider the personification of pure evil. ;) Bad-guy, for sure.

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in: Well, the Michael I'll be basing mine off of has only appeared in, or rather, is going to appear in Rob Zombie's "Halloween". But Michael as a general film character has appeared in...

Halloween
Halloween II
Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers
Halloween 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers
Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers
Halloween: 20 Years Later
Halloween: Ressurection
Rob Zombie's Halloween

Release date(s) of film(s): H1 (1978), H2 (1981), H4 (1988), H5 (1989), H6 (1995), H:20 (1998), H:R (2002), RZH (2007)

Other: I'd consider Michael a slasher, more than an average joe or a schemer. He's a human being, but he is void of any and all emotions or remorse, and typically uses lethal means in order to kill his victims in the most brutal ways possible.

Genre of film that your character stars in: Horror/Suspense

On October 31st, 1963, on the eve of Halloween, some say the boogeyman was born. A child of poverty and mistreatment, the young boy named Michael Myers began an infamous psychopathic downfall when he murdered his older sister, Judith, with a kitchen knife for no apparent reason. Being so young, and so fragile minded, Michael was subjected to treatment at the Smith's Grove Institute, a psychiatric facility not far from Haddonfield, Illinois, where the murder was committed. Overseen by Doctor Samuel Loomis for a time, from his childhood to late teens, Loomis tried his absolute best to decipher what had caused Michael to snap. Instead, Michael greeted him, and everyone else, with a cold silence and a chilling stare, having not spoken since the murder. Eventually, Loomis gave up, and deemed Michael as simply 'evil'.

In 1978, on the night of October 30th, something went horribly wrong. When being transported from Smith's Grove to a new facility out of state, Michael broke free of his bonds and attacked both Loomis and the nurse that accompanied him, before stealing and taking off in the vehicle that had been used to move him. Though it was unclear of Michael's true motives to most, the truth lied within his family history. Unknown to many of the people that had treated Michael, he had a younger sister who had been adopted after the murder by a family named The Strode's. Michael's vendetta became clear, upon revisiting the childhood home that had sent him to his present state: Kill Laurie, the sister that he had failed to.

Donning an emotionless, blank white trick-or-treating mask, a dark jumpsuit, and wielding a kitchen knife, Michael began to stalk Laurie and her friends, before eventually beginning a slaughtering throughout the Strode's neighborhood on that night. All leading up to Laurie, who had been babysitting that night for two young children. Finally, after checking on a friend, Laurie was horrifically confronted with her stalker as he attempted to kill her. But luckily, Laurie managed to fend off Michael long enough for Loomis to arrive, and shoot him down, sending Michael off a balcony and seemingly to his death. What Loomis was horrified to discover, however, when checking again, was that Michael's body had disappeared from where it had landed.

Now, upon Laurie's transfer to a hospital after Michael's vicious attack, The Shape waits in the darkness of Halloween night, waiting for his chance to finish the job.

(NOTE: I'm going to make it clear, right now, that I'll be writing Michael posts from outsider's P.O.V, mostly. That's really the only way he can be written, since he doesn't speak or emote, and displaying his thoughts would ruin the character's purpose.)

- - -

Smith's Grove Institution, 1973
The Tenth Anniversary Of Judith Myers' Death

Samuel Loomis cleared his throat, as he stood amongst a panel of various doctors and colleagues that he had come to trust over the years. They all stared at him with reason, but also with a certain sense of annoyance. This had been the third hearing Loomis had called in the last few weeks, and they were growing impatient with him. But Loomis didn't care. He had lost the respect once found in his colleagues, because of this. This unforgiveable... unconcievable act, even upon the notion.

The notion that the Myers boy could be released back into the public.

"Perhaps I hadn't made myself clear to all of you in the first meeting, or the second.", Loomis began, a hint of dread in his voice as he began to speak on the matter. "What you're making is perhaps the most voluntary mistake of each and every one of your lives!"

"Now Sam, that's enough.", One of the doctors argued. "You know it's not in your place to speak on the subject anymore. We came to our conclusion, much to your pleasing, months ago. It is not our concern if you simply cannot learn to let it go."

"With all due respect, I am not here because of the results. I'm here because of the events that led to them!", Loomis protested. "When you petitioned for the release of that boy, I lied awake at night fearing it'd come to fruition. And all because you didn't, and still don't, understand just what exactly you're dealing with, here."

"And what do you want us to do, Sam?", One of the others asked. "It's not as if we can execute one of our own patients."

"That's exactly what you should do!", Loomis shouted. "I don't care how it's done... through electrocution, firing squad... I don't give a damn if you hang him, for godsakes! But that boy should not be allowed to potentially ever be released into the public."

"For such the esteemed psychiatrist as we all knew you to be, Doctor Loomis, it seems you've lost hope in the very purpose of your profession.", The first responded, coldly. "Every man deserves a chance at rehabilitation, and a normal life. You used to know this better than any of us do."

"Michael Myers is not a man.", Loomis cut off, a quiver in his own voice at the very name.

Coming closer to the panel, Loomis stared at each of them with determined, withering eyes, as they saw a glimmer of horror that lied within them. They could see the shaking in his hands, as he hid them in the pockets of his jacket, as he mentally recalled the events following October 31st, 1963. The day that the Myers name became infamous, one of it's youngest members being the center of a controversy that had sent shockwaves through the state. Loomis knew this. He had been apart of it for a decade, now.

"I once had hope, like yourselves.", Loomis began. "I once believed that any mind... any insanity was cureable. And make no mistake, I still do. But when I looked into that boy's eyes, even the first time... I wasn't staring into a soul. I was staring at... nothing. No amount of compassion. No hint of emotion. No glimmer, or hope of humanity. It was as if I had stared into the eyes of the devil himself..."

Loomis turned.

"And mark my words, ladies and gentlemen, if you were ever to reconsider your decision for his release... that's exactly what you'd be unleashing onto the world."

As Loomis began to leave, not allowing his colleagues to protest or argue to what he truly believed to be fact, one doctor spoke up.

"And how exactly do you know that the boy has it in him to kill again?", He asked. "His one victim, Sam, was his sister. And considering there is no more of the family left..."

Loomis turned back around, a skeptical smirk evident on his face.

"If you truly want to take that chance, then I suppose I may not be able to stop you.", Loomis stated, before his face shifted back to that horrorified look of seriousness he had given them before. "But may god help every last one of you, should it be done!"

Storming out, Loomis grabbed his coat and began to walk down the halls. But upon reaching a certain door, Loomis paused, and hesitantly looked over. His hands shook again, as his breath shorted, upon viewing the figure inside. A young man, hunched over, staring at the wall infront of him through lengthened and dirty hair. He never once looked over at Loomis, and Loomis thanked god for that, as he whispered to himself.

"Why are you still here?", He asked himself, hoping the figure could one day answer. "What evils are you planning, Michael?"

Though he never looked, he had heard Loomis' words. And so began the count. The count to what would become the homecoming. The day the boogeyman lived.

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: As many as needed of me.

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG? I've been told I'm a good writer. I don't know how good, exactly, but I hope something'll come out of my posts. If not a scare, then at least a clear appreciation for the character that used to scare the living bejeebus out of me when I was a kid. :o

l_3187d41fdd54a09363ab5d9f3f281cb0.jpg
approved

Jesus, this is the first character I've ever played that I've been creeped out to look for pictures of. :(

What about future movie characters? Say someone is going to appear in a movie and said movie isn't out yet or won't be out till sometime next year.

If the movie has been officially announced by the production company, I don't see a problem with it.

If the movie has been officially announced by the production company, I don't see a problem with it.

Hurmh.....I think I have a character I can play then. I might go with Venkman along with him or I might not. Although, Walter is looking like a good possibility.

"You keep calling me Walter. I don't like you."

Hype! User Name:
Spideyssuperfan

Desired character:
Martin "Marty" McFly

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?':
Good guy.

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:
"Back To The Future," "Back To The Future Part II," "Back to The Future Part III"

1985, 1989, 1990

Average-Joe:

Genre of film that your character stars in: Action!

At this point, Marty is about to arrive at the Mall before Doc Brown tests the infamous DeLorean Time Machine.
What font face and color do you plan on using for your character's speech: Verdana 2 Bold, blue

I press the "Record" button on the old, beaten up tape recorder in my hands and give the Doc a thumbs up. He straightens his jacket apprehensively and runs a hand through his hair. He's standing in front of the silver DeLorean car.

"Good evening, I'm Doctor Emmett Brown. I'm standing on the parking lot of Twin Pines Mall. It's Saturday morning, October 26, 1985, 1:18 a.m. and this is temporal experiment number one. C'mon, Einy, hey hey boy, get in there, that a boy, in you go, get down, that's it." He says, opening the gull wing doors of the car, and puts his dog in the passenger seat.

He pulls a watch out from under his t-shirt and lab coat and compares it with one around Einstein's neck.

"Please note that Einstein's clock is in complete synchronization with my control watch." He says, as the numbers change from 1:20 to 1:21 AM in exact sync.

"Right check, Doc."
I say, nodding with the camera.

"Good. Have a good trip Einstein, watch your head." He says, closing the door over his dog. He turns the car on and pulls out a remote control.

"You have this thing hooked up to the car?"
Looking down at the RC controller.

"Watch this." I turn the camera towards him, but he shoos it away. "Not me, the car, the car." He turns a few knobs and flips a few switches and looks over at me.

"If my calculations are correct,"
He says. "When this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, your gonna see some serious ****."

He throws the car into park at the other end of the lot. I stand still, apprehensively waiting for Doc Brown to tell me something as the tires on the car smoke.

As soon as the Mile per hour gauge reaches 32 mile per hour, Doc Brown flips one more switch and the car is gliding down the pavement, headed straight for us. When the care is about thirty yards from us, I try to get out of the way, but Doc Brown wraps a hand around my arm and pulls me in closer to him.

"Watch this, watch this."
He says, as the car reaches 55 miles per hour. In the next 30 yards, the car reaches 80 miles per hour and the undercarriage illuminates as if electricity is flowing through it.

Some lights glow in the car and when it's inches away from us, the car disappears in a blinding flash of light, leaving nothing more than a fire-trail from the tires and Doc Brown's novelty license plate that reads "Outta Time."

"Ha, what did I tell you, eighty-eight miles per hour!"
He says, leaping for joy.

"Eighty... eight!"
He repeats over and over again, running to and fro in the abandoned parking lot.

Then, as if he suddenly remember the eye of the camera was on him, he starts reciting scientific figures. "The temporal displacement occurred at exactly 1:20 a.m. and zero seconds!"

"Hot..."
I say running a hand through my hair, "Jesus Christ, Doc. Jesus Christ, Doc, you disintegrated Einstein!"

"Calm down, Marty, I didn't disintegrate anything! The molecular structure of Einstein and the car are completely intact!"

"Well, where the hell are they?"
I ask in confusion.

"The appropriate question is: "when the hell are they?" You see, Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler. I sent him into the future. One minute into the future to be exact. And at exactly 1:21 a.m. we should catch up with him and the time machine."
The Doc says hurridly.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you
built a time machine out of..."
I pause, unsure if my next few words are going to make sense.

"...out of a DeLorean?"

Doctor Emmett L. Brown

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: Enough.

Sexification. And bits of string.

Ayup.

Aren't his killings religiously motivated?

Not in my selected continuity. I'm going off of Zombie's remake, and the first film, more than Halloween 6. (I'm starting off at the beginning of H2, with original elements, given that Zombie's doesn't have a sequel yet.)

Not in my selected continuity. I'm going off of Zombie's remake, and the first film, more than Halloween 6. (I'm starting off at the beginning of H2, with original elements, given that Zombie's doesn't have a sequel yet.)

But wasn't it stated in the origional film that his killings were religiously motivated?

Hype! User Name: JinnSato

Desired character: Harry Potter

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?': Good guy

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in: Harry Potter

Release date(s) of film(s): 2007 (Most recent)

Other: Unlike Lord Voldemort he can't fly or do half the stuff he can. But he is a wizard. And the so called "Chosen One"

Genre of film that your character stars in: Fantasy/ Adventure

Brief history of the character in their films up to the start of the RPG: Well I'm kinda going past the movies I know there going to do this eventually so why wait. Harry and company will be roaming around the world looking for Voldemort's Horcruxs.

What font face and color do you plan on using for your character's speech: Harry: Courier New, Black. Ron: Tahoma, Red. Hermione: Microsoft Sans Serif, Brown. Bold for all.

Harry and company sit around a camp fire in the middle of a forest. Harry is the first to speak. "So where do you think we should head next guys."
"How should we know?"
Ron replies. "It's not like we've been planing this anyway." He says this with a bit of edge in his voice. But thats what happens when you haven't eaten a decent meal in weeks. And to add to that they have a locket that has a fragment of Voldemorts soul in it.
"Oh come off it you two!" Hermione threw in. This seemed to settle them down a bit.
They sat there for a few minutes without talking. Until they heard some rustling in the bushes. They all jumped and drew their wands. After a stand still what made the noise came out. It was a rabbit. They all sighed and sat back down. "Wait if that rabbit got through our defenses than..." A flash of green whizzes past Ron's head. He dunks down at this. Harry jumps up "Expelliarmus!!" The wand flies out the Deatheaters hand. "Stupefy!!!" Hermione shouts. The Deatheater hits the ground uncontentious. "Blimey... That was a close one."

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?: As much as I can.

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG? Magic!!!!:woot:

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards? Why yes I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"