"Lights, Camera, Action! The Movie RPG" Season I: IC Thread

Matt Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
hollywood-sign.jpg

The "Lights? Camera? Action! Motion Pictures" RPG

Director: spideyssuperfan
Executive Producer: Kaboom

This game is similar to the other RPG's on the Hype!, only it's based off of movie and film continuity.

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in virtually every film ever made. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to take up a second, or in some cases a third, character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the new Movie timeline. At whatever point you enter your character into the new universe, that is the timeline they must stay in. For example, if Marty McFly and Doc Brown start in this RPG when they're about to test the DeLorean for the first time, they wouldn't have access to the Hoverboard later in the RPG.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not other, played characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialogue. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explanation.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

- Time travel is permitted. However, time travel must have an intricate, well-thought out, and reasoned purpose. Given the massive possibility for error, TIME TRAVEL MUST BE APPROVED WITH A GAME MOD.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-You must have at least 50 posts on the Hype boards to be eligible to play. If you do not have 50 posts, send a PM to a game mod, including a detailed sample post and a one paragraph explanation of why you should be allowed to play.

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype! apply.

-Have fun.

THE "LIGHTS? CAMERA? ACTION! MOTION PICTURE RPG"
PLAYABLE CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Hype! User Name:

Desired character:

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?':

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:

Release date(s) of film(s):

Which of the following, if any, describes your character?

Superhuman:
Your character has superhuman abilities (i.e. Super-speed, flight, super-strength

Alien: Your character is an Extra-Terrestrial

Average-Joe:
Your character is a normal person who has access to extraordinary items.

Schemer:
Your character works behind closed doors and typically is the master-mind behind a plot to conquer humanity... or save it.

Action star:
Your character is a whip-wielding, car-chasing, building-destroying action hero, complete with his trusty pistol and leather fedora.

Gunslinger:
Your character is from the ol' west and could beat any yellow-belly this side of the Mississippi in a draw.

Other: Please specify in this nifty blue font.

Genre of film that your character stars in:

Brief history of the character in their films up to the start of the RPG:

What font face and color do you plan on using for your character's speech:

Please write, in character, a two-paragraph (No more, no less) sample post. Please ensure that your post is in character, contains dialogue, and conforms to standard guidelines of the English language:

Are there any attached NPC's that you will require for your character?

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?:

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG?

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards?

For an up-to-date roster, check the OOC thread.

Lights? Camera? Action! The Motion Picture RPG
In The Beginning...

The warehouse sits quietly, nestled in the glamor and glitz of the Hollywood Hills. A worn-down, rusted, chain-link fence lined with barbed wire is all that separates the modern world from the priceless contents of the old, wooden building.

Within the warehouse's walls lie hundreds of reels of motion picture film and dozens of film props. Sealed in crates, these films have lain silent... unused for years.

Picture if you will an ordinary warehouse situated in the premier real estate of Hollywood. Uninteresting to say the least. Yet, within the walls of this warehouse are reels of film that have entertained people for ages. My name is Rod Serling. I am a writer of one of these films, "The Planet of the Apes." I also told other stories. Stories that terrify even to this day. Tales that told of a fifth dimension, one rooted in the pit of man's dreams and the pinnacle of his imagination. However, let me assure you, dear viewer, that the story that is occurring right now in the walls of this warehouse is anything but fiction. It exists in our own four dimensions, and can only be explained by the freak events of a seemingly ordinary night. I warn you, reader, if you are to venture into this warehouse, then you ought to be prepared for all that you will see, for behind its doors is no "Twilight Zone..." simply the strange events that happen every so often in human history.

The security guard paid to watch over the warehouse sleeps silently in his booth outside of the warehouse. The television next to his feet, raised high on his desk, flickers on and off, as the signal from the antenna waivers.

A worn down, 1980's pickup truck pulls into the pathway next to the security checkpoint. The front, right wheel rolls into a puddle as rain rhythmically falls on the windshield. The two men in the front seat of the truck sit, smoking cigarettes, contemplating their actions.

"Ready?" Says the man in the driver's seat.

"Ready."
His companion mutters.

A portrait of two men. Species: 21st century human. Their names are unimportant, however for the purposes of this tale they will be called "Rob" and "Matt." These two men, like all men of their day and age, are seeking for wealth. Not wealth of life, love, or spirit; but, rather, wealth in the economic sense. Yet, despite their best intentions, their actions of this evening will precipitate an unexplainable series of events that will affect both the films inside the warehouse, and the world outside of it.

The men slide ski-masks over their faces. The man in the driver's seat rolls down his window and, with a flick of his fingers, sends his cigarette onto the rain-covered pavement. He heaves a revolver out of his jacket pocket and opens the door of the pickup.

As he gets out of the truck, the rain pitter-patters on his head.

He glances left and right as he approaches the door to the security checkpoint. With a well placed strike of his elbow, the glass in the door slides off of the glue holding it in place. The man jams his hand into the sarcophagal chamber. He pats the backside of the door with his hand and feels the door handle. He opens the door and slips inside the small room with the security guard. Gripping the pistol in his hand tightly, he delivers a sharp blow with the butt of the gun to the back of the security guard's head. The guard's body slumps down over the arm of his chair.

The man in the ski mask flips a switch and the metal gate slowly rattles open.

With the flip of another switch, the door to the warehouse opens.

The man gets into his pick-up truck and drives slowly in the darkness of the warehouse's interior. They drive past, and apparently don't notice, a man standing right next to the security booth.

Rod_Serling1.jpg

"Imagine if you will the dimension in which you have grown accustomed to living in for your entire existence. It is a dimension of sight and a dimension of sound. Now imagine multiple dimensions laying on top of each other... co-existing to turn a phrase, like sheets on a newly made bed. The dimensions, interconnected, yet some how seperate; each unaware of the other's presence, or even existence.

The path from one dimension to the others locked, though, by forces more powerful than any we can imagine. Consider, however, the possibility that there was a key; able to unlock these boundaries and enable the holder to crossover into the other dimensions, including our own."

The man withdraws a key from his pocket. "It is an ordinary key in may regards, much like this one, but in one given regard it is unique. For as I said, the key allows the user to undo the proverbial lock and chain and step into another dimension. But be aware, dear reader, that the key is not solid. It has no metal form and there is no lock to put it in. The lock is, like the door to my fictional "Twilight Zone," unlocked with the key of imagination.

At this point, three fictional people, characters to be precise, have, perhaps by chance, found a way to tap into the key's power.

The first is a man named Dr. Emmit L. Brown, a man in disgrace from the scientific community. A man disgraced because none of his inventions work, save one. It was a rainy night in the year of 1955 when Doctor Brown was hanging a clock in his bathroom. With one ill-placed foot, he fell and hit his head. When he woke up, he had a picture in his head. To him, the picture was of a device that could send the user backward and forward through time. It was, in reality, a way to harness the key's power.

The second is a man named Anakin Skywalker. He has learned to harness the key's energy through the sheer use of his will. He can summon objects with his mind and do, essentially, anything he wants to; simply because of the power he has harnesed using the key's power.

And lastly, the third man, named Tom Marvolo Riddle who has learned how to use the key for its true purpose - to travel from one dimension to another. Preferring the alias "Lord Voldemort," Riddle has used the power he discovered to throw his own dimension into a state of fear and panic.

Imagine if you will each man, using their power in unison, unmaking the bed that had been so diligently put together, forcing each universe together as though it had always existed in that fasion."

The man raises a finger and points into the warehouse.

"These two men are breaking into a warehouse in the Hollywood hills. A seemingly normal, if illegal occurance. Yet what they fail to realize is that the circumstances that will align, the happenstance of the universe if you will, will put them straight into events that, although they aren't, ought to be... in the Twilight Zone."

There was a crack and a shatter as the one of the windows to the warehouse spider-webbbed and was pushed out of its frame. Rob and Matt climbed in through vacancy where the window had been but seconds earlier. Flashlights in hand they began scouring the warehouse for anything that may have value or that they might be able to hock on the black market.

The light from the flashlight grazed over old film reels. The Mummy. Back to the Future. Minority Report. King Kong. Tarzan. Planet of the Apes. Masters of the Universe. Austin Powers. Various others.

"Do you think there's anything good in here," the one asked.

"I'm not sure," replied the other as the light from his flashlight fell upon a sign post up ahead. A prop from an old movie no doubt. The one named Matt read what had been inscribed on it.

"You have just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."

"That showused to scare the beejeebus out of me as a kid," Rob replied.

It was then that a wave of blue energy fluttered through the warehouse. The light from the flash lights flickered out, draping the room in complete blackness.

I am here he thought. I have arrived. A new world of muggle and wizard to vanquish. His long black robes billowed despite the fact that there was no wind or breeze in the warehouse itself. I am the first to arrive. The only who'll truly understand.

The new arrival's serpentine eyes watched as reel after reel of film began to vanish as if being erased...erased from existence. But the visitor knew the truth. The films were not being erased, they were being merged, folding their realities into the one in which already existed. Existing as though they they had always existed as such.

"I still don't know what you hope to steal from an empty warehouse," whispered the one called Matt.

"I told you a thousand times," Rob replied. "We're here for..." His voice trailed off as though he was missing the thoughts and words to describe why they were there. And then the eyes of the would-be theifs fell upon the visitor cloaked in the ebony robes. They watched as he mouthed the last words either Rob or Matt would hear, as the trails of green flame erupted from something in his hand.

"Avada Kedvara," the man hissed. Both Rob and Matt dropped into lifeless corpses. The warehouse obliterating itself in the process. The only thing left behind a single reel of film, that had been saved from the blue wave.

Anderton.jpg

John Anderton
Part 1

Can you see?
Part I

I sit in my office at Pre-Crime headquarters. I'm typing on my light-based keyboard and watching as my dull report is projected onto the wall. Jad walks into my office and taps his watch.

"Come on, chief, we gotta go."

I glance up at him from my keyboard.

"Well, I don't hear a red ba-" The red ball alarm rings out before I finish my sentence. I tap a button and my keyboard is turned off. I get up and run out from behind my desk towards the temple, grabbing my jacket on the way.

I enter the room and ask Jad if we're ready to go.

He spins around in his chair and watches as the balls of wood are carved.

"Case 1008 confirmed and booked. Digital witnesses are ready to go. The red ball is coming out now."

I walk over to the view screen and tap a couple of buttons. The digital witness flash to life on the screen.

"Good morning, lady and gentleman. I request permission to begin my investigation of case 1008."

They both nod.

"Ready when you are detective." Says the male.

"Alright, then." I say, sliding on the gloves that interface with the view screen.

"Let's go to work."

I raise my hands slowly into the air and a symphony by Mozart begins to play.

"How long are those victim and killer Id's gonna take?" I ask, irritated.

"They're coming out now." Jad says handing me three wooden, red spheres.

"Two victims? With one red ball? Impressive." I say.

"Yeah, victims' names are Robert and Matthew Caldwell. They have two priors each for robbery and assault and battery."

"And the killer?" I ask, handing him the three spheres, and examining the crime scene.

"The guy's name is Tom Marvolo Riddle. Born in England in the later part of the 19's." I cut him off and put the display away.

I bring the lights back up.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I ask, taking the gloves off. "Tom Marvolo Riddle? "I Am Lord Voldemort?" Come on, read up on your classic literature. He's a character in the Harry Potter book series. Mean guy... really mean, as a matter of fact."

"Maybe the guy's parents liked books."

I shake my head. "No. No, if he was born until the middle of the 1900s, then his parents would have no knowledge of Harry Potter. The books only came out about 40 Years ago. No, this has to be a name change. Check the database. I'll try and get a location."

I quickly slide my gloves back on and dim the lights. I bring up the pre-cog footage and watch.

"Alright we've got an antique pickup. Pulls into a driveway. Drive knocks out the guard." I recite as I run through the events. "Do we have wallet-sized's of the vic's yet?" I ask Jad.

"Yeah, they're old though. These guys went missing about thirty years ago, when they were in their twenties."

"I'll take what I can get." I say. "Bring those over here please."

With a flick of my wrist, I send the images of the scene sliding off screen and pull the pictures of Robert and Matthew up on screen.

I slide the images of the pickup back on and slowly go through the progression of events.

I see the two men in the pickup.

It's Robert and Matthew Caldwell, and they haven't aged a day.

"Jad. Look at this. What're you thinking? Age-removing surgery?"

Jad nods his head.

"Hold on. I have an address on a package at the warehouse gate."

I flip my wrist and a circle of light appears on the screen. I rotate the circle and zoom in on the package.

"Hollywood. The event is in Hollywood. Jad, what's our time looking like?"

"Just over forty minutes."

I forward the image of the address to the pilot of my hovercraft and fast forward to the time of the murder.

"Avada Kedvara!" The man on the screen hisses.

I grab my earpiece and flip a few switches on the wall.

"Jad, you're with me. I want team alpha all over this."

I zip my jacket up and sprint to the hangar.

My team is already waiting in the hover craft.

"Jill, what's our ETA?" I ask the pilot.

"With me at the helm?" She says with a grin. "Just under forty minutes."

Why do we always have to cut these things so damn close?

Half an hour goes by and I glance at my watch.

The display reads out 10:00.

"Jill?" I ask.

"8 minutes, 27 seconds chief. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do."

I pat her shoulder and stand up and prepare to address the men in the back of the vehicle when the craft lurches forward and downward.

"What the hell was that?" I ask Jill, who's fiddling with her instrument panel like a child.

"I dunno, chief. We're reading a spatial and temporal anomaly up ahead though."

"Temporal? Get us away from it. Now." I tell her, leaning into the cockpit.

She heaves back on the joysticks on either side of her chair but the ship continues to lurch forward.

"I'm trying, but I can't seem to pull us out of it."

The joysticks snap forward, out of her hand and the glass on the vehicle's front starts to crack.

"Secure yourselves. We're going in." I tell the crew.

I leap into my seat and glance at my watch. Still six minutes left.

The ship flies forward, into an unseen boundary over the Hollywood hills and, after a flash of light, slowly stops shaking in midair.

"Check yourselves. How is everyone?"

Their answers are interrupted by the timer on my watch going off: 0:00.

I stare down at it.

"Check out time and date readouts. I thought we had more time."

Jill does as I say and looks up at me.

"2007, chief... we're in the year 2007."

I look down and see the warehouse in its decrepit state.

"There. Take us down there." I say pointing to the ground in front of the fenced boundary.

Before the ship can land, the warehouse erupts in a flash of green light and collapses in on itself.

Myself and my men step out of the ship and look at the rubble.

"My god..." I say in dismay. "What happened here?"

Harry and company sit around a camp fire in the middle of a forest. Harry is the first to speak. "So where do you think we should head next guys."

"How should we know?"
Ron replies. "It's not like we've been planing this anyway."

He says this with a bit of edge in his voice. But thats what happens when you haven't eaten a decent meal in weeks. And to add to that they have a locket that has a fragment of Voldemorts soul in it.

"Oh come off it you two!" Hermione threw in. This seemed to settle them down a bit.

They sat there for a few minutes without talking. Until they heard some rustling in the bushes. They all jumped and drew their wands. After a stand still what made the noise came out. It was a rabbit. They all sighed and sat back down. "Wait if that rabbit got through our defenses than..."

A flash of green whizzes past Ron's head. He dunks down at this. Harry jumps up "Expelliarmus!!"

The wand flies out the Deatheaters hand. "Stupefy!!!" Hermione shouts.
The Deatheater hits the ground uncontentious.

"Blimey... That was a close one."

"Avada Kadavra!!!" They hear. They all jump out the way and see another flash of green light. They look up to see a deatheater in a tree. Ron jumps into the action this time he point his wand at the deatheater and shouts. "Taranttallegra!!!!!" The deatheaters legs start to dance uncontrollably and falls out the tree. He hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Where is the dark lord Potter!???" he shouts and points his wand at Harry. But Harry reacts before he can do anything.
"Expelliarmus!!" He shouts. The his wand flies from his hand leaving him defenseless. The kids surround him their wands pointed at him.

"What do you mean where is he??"

"Don't play stupid with me, Potter!! I know you have something to do with his diseperance."

"Voldemorts missing??"

The man seemed to be getting annoyed by all the questioning. "Of course he's missing you 'lil brat. He's been gone for three days without any word to any of us!!!"

They all stop and star at each other with wide eyes. Voldemorts missing. Was this a trap. Or was the deatheater being serious. He kept yelling louder and louder. "Silencio." Hermione says and the deatheater instantly shuts up. "Voldemorts missing." He repeats with a bit of excitement in his voice.

Ray.jpg

“New containment unit is working real fine, Spengler. We’re getting one hundred percent compression and constant recycling of dimensional forces to keep our little friends scrambled and confused.”

“Power grid is working at max capacity and…odd…”

“Something wrong?”

“A minor power flux in the cross-dimensional scrambling, it seems. I’m getting no reading or abnormalities now though. I’m going to run a system diagnostic, but I would wager that it’s just a little kink that needs ironing out.”

“Boy, it’s like a creepy washing machine in there. Round and round, all the swirls of color blending into one medley…really makes you think.”

“About what?”

“…Laundry.”

Ash drove home from work one day and he noticed a car accident. "Looks like I'll have to take the shortcut," he said. Ironically, he ended up at the cabin that he used to slay his enemies in.

Opening the door, he proceeded with caution. "Someone better not be playin' a trick here." He drew his shotgun and looked around for any leftover enemies of his. "Ok, looks pretty good to me -- I just dunno how I got here." Ash closed the door as the evil force chased after him. He maked it to his '73 Oldsmobile just in time to get out of dodge. "That was a close one!"

Little did Ash know that the evil force decided against giving up that time around. He looked behind to put his car in gear as he felt the dark, mysterious force bump up against the rear. Man, I expected it to give up this time, he thought. Looks like I was wrong. The hero panicked for a bit until he realized he that the Necronomicon was in the passenger's seat. He read an incantation from it to send the dark force back to hell from where it spawned. "Groovy," he said in approval. The evil force was sent back to where it came from, to the forests and dark bower's of man's, perhaps to never be resurrected again.

Ash left the area quickly and got back on the highway.He got home in no time and decided to have an early dinner. I haven't tasted a steak that good for quite some time, he thought. I'm gonna cook it like that from now on -- medium rare. He read a magazine while in his backyard and heard a pecuialr moaning sound. "I wonder what that could be," he commented. His trusty double barrel was nearby in case it would come it handy.

Gandalf the Grey walked through the forest of Isengard, casually smoking his pipe, when suddenly he heard the voice of Saruman behind him.

"Long have you been a thorn in my side, Gandalf the Grey."

Gandalf turned and gave Saluman a puzzled look.

"Have I done something to offend you, master Saruman?"

Saruman thrust a hand towards gandalf, pinning him to the ground.

"You think you are truly special considering your generous gift from the gods. but you are no different than the snails on the streets of Isengard, Stormcrow."

Gandalf struggled to free himself.

"What is the meaning of this?! Release me this instant!"

"You do not issue the orders around HERE, Gandalf the Grey."

Saruman pointed his staff at the entrapped wizard.

"I DO!!!"

Gandalf could feel the Saruman's magical force crushing the life out of him.

"Saruman, you traitorous dog! You cannot kill me, else the Council shall punish you!"

"The Council shall never know of these proceedings, Stormcrow. I shall not kill you. Instead, I shall send you to a realm where you may never again bring me reason to fret."

Saruman began reciting a spell under his breath and whirling his staff in the air. A strong gust of wind blew around Gandalf, then a blinding flash of light spread throughout the forest as Gandalf the Grey disappeared from Middle-Earth.

"How long have I been in this bloody boat. It seems like weeks." Jack looks at the sky and wipes his face of sweat. He looks at his compass. It's pointing North. He begins to row in that direction.

As he rows the water begins to ripple. From out of nowhere a giant sea snake comes out of the water. He looks at the sea snake and then at the map. He repeats this. the next time he looks at the map he sees the snake is on it near the Fountain of Youth.

"Oh bugger.. Forgot about that."

The beast roared and leaped at the boat. Knocking it off balance and Jack on his back. The monster than came from underneath it. Flipping it over. Jack was now under water. his items sinking to the bottom of the sea. He grabbed all he could. He then looked up coming face to face with the monster. In a last desperate move Jack thrust ed his sword into it's eyes. The beast scwormed in pain. It went right under Jack. He grabbed on to the top or it's head. He plunged his sword into it's head. The monster quickly resurfaced and trashed around. Sending Jack flying into the air. He crashed into the water. He was knocked out on impact.

He awoke several hours later in a daze. Washed up on shore of an island. He looks at his compass. It's pointing further into the island. A smile stretches across his face.

"Please, please no pictures," I say as I get out of the limosuine. There were throngs of reporters and paprazzi scrambling to make my picture. One of them was a very lovely lady and she thrusted a microphone into my face.

"April O'Neil, channel 3 news," she said. "Is there anything you want to say to the people of America."

"Well," I smiled. It was my typical fake, royal smile. I was here as an emissary from Eternia, to learn the ways of the United States sent by father, King Randor.

"I am Adam, Prince of Eternia," I said watching as workerbees began to unload crates off the large truck that had followed me in. In one of the crates was an Eternian tiger, green with orange markings. "That's Cringer, my fearful friend."

"Are you single...Are you married....Where exactly is Eternia..."

I was being bombarded by question from everywhere. Definetly not used to this sort of arrangemt. Eternia, was quiet Eastern European land. Mostly, rural. Of course there was faction seeking power that was more militant---

"People, please," I continued. "Most of these questions can wait until the news conference."

Then I saw him. I didn't know who he was, or what he was doing, but he was there, in the crowd, holding some kind of stick. He touched it to his arm. As he did, a large green skull appeared over head, a snake emerging from its mouth.

"What kind of sorcery--" I muttered as a few of the men emerged from under cloacks.

"There, the prince," they yelled! "Sieze him."

Here, in front of so many people? I couldn't do it.

They charged toward me as the throngs of people scattered. "Stupify...Avada Kedvara...Imperious..." Waves of green and red energy dispersed through the crowd. I had never before seen any magic of this kind.

One of the workers began unlatching the cage in which Cringer was in, noticeably upsetting the rest of the crowd. Why would they do that? To cause more panic? Was he working for these hooded figures?

Then a bunch of suits grabbed me and pulled me into an alley. "We go tto get you safe," they screamed.

Gandalf the Grey awoke in a large warehouse, unaware of his present location. He rose to his feet and lightly brushed himself off.

Where am I? Is this some kind of prison?

Gandalf explored his new surroundings until he noticed a crack of light to the north. As he approached it, he noticed that this crack was, in fact, a pair of doors. Gandalf pushed them open and was in awe as he witnessed the majesty of the many skyscrappers of the city he was now in.

"Where in the world...?" He whispered as he slowly made his way out of the warehouse.

Gandalf had wandered the streets for quite awhile until he came across a grey and blue city bus. Gandalf approached it curiously, and was a bit surprised when it's doors closed, and the bus began moving away.

I MUST find a way to get back to Isengard.

"Please, please no pictures," I say as I get out of the limosuine. There were throngs of reporters and paprazzi scrambling to make my picture. One of them was a very lovely lady and she thrusted a microphone into my face.

"April O'Neil, channel 3 news," she said. "Is there anything you want to say to the people of America."

"Well," I smiled. It was my typical fake, royal smile. I was here as an emissary from Eternia, to learn the ways of the United States sent by father, King Randor.

"I am Adam, Prince of Eternia," I said watching as workerbees began to unload crates off the large truck that had followed me in. In one of the crates was an Eternian tiger, green with orange markings. "That's Cringer, my fearful friend."

"Are you single...Are you married....Where exactly is Eternia..."

I was being bombarded by question from everywhere. Definetly not used to this sort of arrangemt. Eternia, was quiet Eastern European land. Mostly, rural. Of course there was faction seeking power that was more militant---

"People, please," I continued. "Most of these questions can wait until the news conference."

Then I saw him. I didn't know who he was, or what he was doing, but he was there, in the crowd, holding some kind of stick. He touched it to his arm. As he did, a large green skull appeared over head, a snake emerging from its mouth.

"What kind of sorcery--" I muttered as a few of the men emerged from under cloacks.

"There, the prince," they yelled! "Sieze him."

Here, in front of so many people? I couldn't do it.

They charged toward me as the throngs of people scattered. "Stupify...Avada Kedvara...Imperious..." Waves of green and red energy dispersed through the crowd. I had never before seen any magic of this kind.

One of the workers began unlatching the cage in which Cringer was in, noticeably upsetting the rest of the crowd. Why would they do that? To cause more panic? Was he working for these hooded figures?

Then a bunch of suits grabbed me and pulled me into an alley. "We go tto get you safe," they screamed.

"Are you injured," some of the suits asked.

"No, No, I'm fine," I replied.

"We'll stay here with you to ensure your safety. Lets get you to higher ground."

"No, there are people out there who need protection. Make sure theyre ok."

"But our orders are to pro-"

"I am the Prince, I give the orders! Now go make sure those whatever-they-are dont hurt any innocents!"

Begrudgingly, the suits evacuated the building leaving me alone. A quick look to the left and right, and I was satisfied nobody was in the building.

Then, from the sheath strapped to my back, I withdrew my sword of power...

[YT]3QPTbAy6Mp4[/YT]

Harry and company sit around a camp fire in the middle of a forest. Harry is the first to speak. "So where do you think we should head next guys."

"How should we know?"
Ron replies. "It's not like we've been planing this anyway."

He says this with a bit of edge in his voice. But thats what happens when you haven't eaten a decent meal in weeks. And to add to that they have a locket that has a fragment of Voldemorts soul in it.

"Oh come off it you two!" Hermione threw in. This seemed to settle them down a bit.

They sat there for a few minutes without talking. Until they heard some rustling in the bushes. They all jumped and drew their wands. After a stand still what made the noise came out. It was a rabbit. They all sighed and sat back down. "Wait if that rabbit got through our defenses than..."

A flash of green whizzes past Ron's head. He dunks down at this. Harry jumps up "Expelliarmus!!"

The wand flies out the Deatheaters hand. "Stupefy!!!" Hermione shouts.
The Deatheater hits the ground uncontentious.

"Blimey... That was a close one."

"Avada Kadavra!!!" They hear. They all jump out the way and see another flash of green light. They look up to see a deatheater in a tree. Ron jumps into the action this time he point his wand at the deatheater and shouts. "Taranttallegra!!!!!" The deatheaters legs start to dance uncontrollably and falls out the tree. He hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Where is the dark lord Potter!???" he shouts and points his wand at Harry. But Harry reacts before he can do anything.
"Expelliarmus!!" He shouts. The his wand flies from his hand leaving him defenseless. The kids surround him their wands pointed at him.

"What do you mean where is he??"

"Don't play stupid with me, Potter!! I know you have something to do with his diseperance."

"Voldemorts missing??"

The man seemed to be getting annoyed by all the questioning. "Of course he's missing you 'lil brat. He's been gone for three days without any word to any of us!!!"

They all stop and star at each other with wide eyes. Voldemorts missing. Was this a trap. Or was the deatheater being serious. He kept yelling louder and louder. "Silencio." Hermione says and the deatheater instantly shuts up. "Voldemorts missing."He repeats with a bit of excitement in his voice.

After weeks of searching for the other pieces of Voldemorts soul. But to no avail. They finally decided that he was indeed missing. For they have not seen any sign of him for awhile. Finally one day they where camping in the woods with no leads. When they saw I silver doe. They all followed it. Stumbling across the Sword of Griffindore. They could finally destroy the locket with this.

Harry held the sword high above his head. Right before he hit the locket a light shone from it. Blinding them all. When the light gone Ron and Hermione stood there with the locket still there. But Harry was not.

"How long have I been in this bloody boat. It seems like weeks." Jack looks at the sky and wipes his face of sweat. He looks at his compass. It's pointing North. He begins to row in that direction.

As he rows the water begins to ripple. From out of nowhere a giant sea snake comes out of the water. He looks at the sea snake and then at the map. He repeats this. the next time he looks at the map he sees the snake is on it near the Fountain of Youth.

"Oh bugger.. Forgot about that."

The beast roared and leaped at the boat. Knocking it off balance and Jack on his back. The monster than came from underneath it. Flipping it over. Jack was now under water. his items sinking to the bottom of the sea. He grabbed all he could. He then looked up coming face to face with the monster. In a last desperate move Jack thrust ed his sword into it's eyes. The beast scwormed in pain. It went right under Jack. He grabbed on to the top or it's head. He plunged his sword into it's head. The monster quickly resurfaced and trashed around. Sending Jack flying into the air. He crashed into the water. He was knocked out on impact.

He awoke several hours later in a daze. Washed up on shore of an island. He looks at his compass. It's pointing further into the island. A smile stretches across his face.

Jack grabbed his affects. Which was now his hat, sword, map, compass, and rum. He walked into the jungle that the island held a cut his way through branches and vines. Eventually he grew tired and made a small fire for the night.

"Well Jack... what have you got yourself into now." Jack spun around to see himself standing there. With no shirt and looking thin.

"Looks like you could use a bit of this mate." He gives himself the rum bottle. His thin self opens and tries to drink. But there isn't any in it. "Why is the rum always gone?" They both ask at the same time.

"Because mate." Another Jack says as he comes out of the bush. "You don't have your priority's straight."

After varies arguments with his counter parts Jack finally gets to sleep.

I looked out the window below, to see the robed figures continuing their assault on the gathered paparazzi. Taking a running leap, I jumped through the window and came crashing down onto the street below.

"Death Eaters," their apparent leader hollered. They turned their focus on me. "We have drawn him out as our Lord said."

"Imperious!" One of the Death Eaters shouted as a wave of energy came flooding toward me. I used my power sword to deflect it. Then summoning my might, I punched the street below, knocking the Death Eaters to the ground.

"Get these people to safety," I yelled to the suits.

"What about the tiger?"

"Eternian tigers are docile and rarely attack. I will handle the cat as well."

I turned my attention back to the group of Death Eaters. "Expeliarmus." One yelled, but again my power sword deflected the light.

"I do not know who you are, or what your purpose is, but I think its time for you to leave." As i said that, the Death Eaters vanished into the ether, and the crowd that had been dispersed came surging forward with even more question's than they had barraged me with as Adam.

"Who are you?" April O'Neil asked.

"I am He-Man, but for now I must take my leave to ensure Prince Adam's safety."

"Are you his bodyguard," one of them asked as I lept stories up back into the building from whence I had previously emerged.

Satisfied that nobody else was around, I transformed back into the gangly form of Prince Adam.

Gandalf the Grey awoke in a large warehouse, unaware of his present location. He rose to his feet and lightly brushed himself off.

Where am I? Is this some kind of prison?

Gandalf explored his new surroundings until he noticed a crack of light to the north. As he approached it, he noticed that this crack was, in fact, a pair of doors. Gandalf pushed them open and was in awe as he witnessed the majesty of the many skyscrappers of the city he was now in.

"Where in the world...?" He whispered as he slowly made his way out of the warehouse.

Gandalf had wandered the streets for quite awhile until he came across a grey and blue city bus. Gandalf approached it curiously, and was a bit surprised when it's doors closed, and the bus began moving away.

I MUST find a way to get back to Isengard.

THE DOCTOR

A smartly dressed man made his way up to the misplaced wizard.

"Are you....no, it's can't be?"

The furrowed brow of Gandalf responded by showing his further confusion.

"It is, hello there, Gandalf?"

Extending his hand towards the elderly legend a smile lit up the doctor's face.

"I'm such a fan. Seriously, this is absolutley BRILLIANT!"

Anderton.jpg

John Anderton
Part 2

Can you see?
Part II

I stumble forward through the rubble when my cell phone rings.

I put my earpiece in and answer my phone, still a little disoriented.

"*Ahem* This is... this is Anderton." I recognize the voice on the other end as Levar's.

"John, John are you alright?"

"Yes, sir, I'm fine. Where are you?"

"I'm at Pre-crime. The facility has been transported to another time. According to our calculations, it's 2007... 50 years in the past!"

I nod.

Pre-Crime has been moved too.

My watch alerts me to a red-ball that's about to occur.

"We've been transported there too. Are you reading the redball that I can see right now?"

"Yes, yes I am." Levar says, typing on his keyboard.

"The location I'm reading is "Hill Valley, California." And the victim..."

I see it on my display too.

"Emmett Brown... I've got to go..." I say, into my earpiece.

I call the team around and put them into the vehicle.

"We've go to go. We have another red-ball with a possible temporal incursion. Get us to Hill Valley." I tell the pilot.

THE DOCTOR

A smartly dressed man made his way up to the misplaced wizard.

"Are you....no, it's can't be?"

The furrowed brow of Gandalf responded by showing his further confusion.

"It is, hello there, Gandalf?"

Extending his hand towards the elderly legend a smile lit up the doctor's face.

"I'm such a fan. Seriously, this is absolutley BRILLIANT!"
Gandalf slowly extends his hand towards the strange man and is slightly startled as he shakes the wizard's hand excitedly.

"Umm... Greetings, young man. You are correct in presuming that my name is Gandalf. May I ask the name of our location? As well as the name of yourself, of course."

Ash got up from the bench to check out the sound. He looked in his neighbor's yard -- for the source of the moaning sound -- and found out where it was coming from. "Oh, that's just my strange neigthbor," he said. "I forgot that he likes to moan like a zombie every once in a while -- especially when he daydreams."

Adventure was calling the hero and he felt like he had to do something about it. He had the urge to do something he hadn't done in a long time -- he had the urge to gear up...

Gandalf slowly extends his hand towards the strange man and is slightly startled as he shakes the wizard's hand excitedly.

"Umm... Greetings, young man. You are correct in presuming that my name is Gandalf. May I ask the name of our location? As well as the name of yourself, of course."

THE DOCTOR

"Well......Just Earth really. Which reminds me, what exactly are you doing here?"

"I was transported here by the trickery of an evil sorcerer known as Saruman. Who might YOU be?"

THE DOCTOR

"I'm the doctor, but that's not important right now, what is important is...."

Stopped mid-sentence, he looks in curiosity as a black and white old style coupe tears around the corner, letting off shots. No only was the car black and white, but everyone inside was too.

"No. Just.....no. Okay gandy, can i call you gandy, doesn't matter. Anyway, this seems like some kind of dimensional tear between ficticious realms, possibly accellerated electrons interfused with the right burst of thangarian coupl.....hold on. Did I just say Thangarian?"

The words meant nothing to the powerful figure of Gandalf.

"Wasn't that hawkman.....oh yeah, the writer was an alien, based it on a world he went to, long story, quite interesting really, then again, we should probably get out of here as I can here that car coming back. Shall we?"

THE DOCTOR

"I'm the doctor, but that's not important right now, what is important is...."

Stopped mid-sentence, he looks in curiosity as a black and white old style coupe tears around the corner, letting off shots. No only was the car black and white, but everyone inside was too.

"No. Just.....no. Okay gandy, can i call you gandy, doesn't matter. Anyway, this seems like some kind of dimensional tear between ficticious realms, possibly accellerated electrons interfused with the right burst of thangarian coupl.....hold on. Did I just say Thangarian?"

The words meant nothing to the powerful figure of Gandalf.

"Wasn't that hawkman.....oh yeah, the writer was an alien, based it on a world he went to, long story, quite interesting really, then again, we should probably get out of here as I can here that car coming back. Shall we?"
Gandalf chuckles and pats the Doctor on the shoulder.

"You're a strange young man. Let's away with us. Do you have a transport of some kind?"

Gandalf chuckles and pats the Doctor on the shoulder.

"You're a strange young man. Let's away with us. Do you have a transport of some kind?"

THE DOCTOR

"Well that's the strange thing, you see I did have transport, but it's somehow.....misplaced? Not seen it have you? Little blue box, says 'police' on it?"

The aged eyes stare back, unable to provide any answer to this question.

"You're a pretty wise guy if you don't mind me saying, so where to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"