"Lights, Camera, Action! The Movie RPG" Season I: IC Thread

SNAKE PLISSKEN

I feel the wheels of the light plane lifting away from the cold steel of the run way. I look down to take a final look at the prison city of New York. I pass over the city one last time. Its skyline broken and deformed thanks to years of war and battle.

I look down below to the camp, Houk was staring back up at me, seemingly un-fazed by the whole fiasco around him as the President has a Super-Sized McHissy-fit about his precious tape. Who the hell uses tapes in this day and age anyway? Christ. America sure has gone to hell since Siberia.

Several hours pass, my little flight is coming to an end. Should be touching down in China in less than an hour.

"What the hell is up with this cloud? I can't see s**t." I think out loud. The swirling mist has been fogging up my view for some time now, it happened so gradually I didn't notice it till now. I check the readings on the instruments
"What the hell?" I say again. Nothing was right: Altitude, Fuel, Bearings. It was giving me 50 different answers a second.

I was hit by a sudden burst of turbulence, my head bouncing off the window I felt myself lose consciousness. I shook it off as my vision became blurred the cloud was beginning to clear. My eye was shutting, alarms blared from my cockpit. I felt a warm trickle of blood drip down my face. The last sight I saw before I lost consciousness was the last sight I ever wanted to see...

"Ah... S**t..." I fell into a deep slumber...

Zack.jpg

"Get down!" I shout. He-Man obliges, and I chuck my Power Axe at the mud-monster.

The monster's head is sliced off, and the Axe comes flying back into my hand like a boomerang.

"Continue...quickly."
"The sorceres has sent me to warn you of a threat she believes may have infiltrated your team. That is all the information I have."

It came back -- big time, Ash thought as he tried to resist the control of the supernatural force pulling his care. Well, I ain't gonna give up that easily; it doesn't know that I can take it. He put his Oldsmobile in full speed -- about 100 miles an hour -- and that somewhat made a difference. Ok, just gotta do things slowly here. He switched gears to trick the force, but it was smarter than he gave it credit for. Switching gears caused Ash to screw up; he fell out his now smashed windshield as the evil force pulled back his car and the pothole ate it up like a child eating a candy bar.

Looking in astonishment, Ash said, "Well, the evil force must've gotten more powerful without me knowing. I just dunno how I'm gonna get around now." He was pretty pissed at himself for not being able to outwit the force of the Necronomicon, but he had to move on. At least in didn't take the Necronomicon from me, he thought, seeing it was inside of his shirt. He walked off to see if he could find another mode of transportation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"