Like the original teaser

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
All of this hush-hush stuff from Sony is really starting to aggravate me. WE NEED MORE INFO AND PICS!!!! I hope everyone agrees.

I agree to a point, and I get what your saying, but the movies doesn't even come out for another year, what moveis do you now that released info a year before opening, I am surprised they released the pics the did.

Spider-Fan83 said:
I agree to a point, and I get what your saying, but the movies doesn't even come out for another year, what moveis do you now that released info a year before opening, I am surprised they released the pics the did.
They release what pics they do because the movie franchise is a cash-cow - the more stuff they "leak" the more excitement and the more butts in the seats.

The trailer's coming out August 4th. It's official. No debate.

I think the fact that there is so much hype about it is the reason they won't release anything. If they have us like this with little to no info then why release any. If no one cared about this movie I think we would have a lot more information about it. But oh well, nothing we can do now but wait.

Maybe since I'm new here I'm out of line, but didn't the Doc Ock one sheet come out in like February of the year it came out? I swear I remember waiting a lifetime for that picture.

Sony would be stupid to be giving out more than they already have... releasing the comments about GG2 was a mistake... the Black symbiate picture was too much information as well... the only reason why they did it is when the actors went public with "Sandman and Venom"... now that the whole Q&A is out... we know how this will end a year before it comes out... that's pretty sad.

Did anyone expect to see Willem Defoe in SM2?

because that was a shocker to me... the fact that it wasn't a flash back blew me away.

I remember knowing that uncle ben was back tho (in a flash back)

I'm just saying that as much as we know.. I'm sure there will some twist once we see the movie

I remember hearing Him say that he would be back early on, but I totally forgot about till I saw him in the mirror.

yeah Defoe blew my mind in SM2... it was one of those simple yet effective comic book moments that you'd think was too corny for a movie... but they flow and story of SM2 made it fit so perfectly.

i want dafoe just one more time in SM3 because he has such an uber screen presence

I do too, he is the Only thing / character I like about the movies, well, actually both Osborns.

I suggest that one of the reason's we're not hearing as much as we think we 'should' is that Sony has other films :eek: that are being released before Spider-Man, so their focus right now isn't really on creating buzz for Spider-Man, but rather those other films.

Daisy said:
I suggest that one of the reason's we're not hearing as much as we think we 'should' is that Sony has other films :eek: that are being released before Spider-Man, so their focus right now isn't really on creating buzz for Spider-Man, but rather those other films.

Yeah, like that "Code" movie. I've heard a bit about it....;)

Yeah, and there's some thing with this secret agent guy in the fall?

What's his name? :confused:

pffft.

$400million lock people.... give the people what they want

MORE SPIDEY
lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"