• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past Lines from previous movies that may appear in XMFC

I do hope we don't have repeated dialogue. I don't need to be bludgeoned over the head with character connections. It would be a bit lazy to have them saying the same stuff they've already said (or, rather, will say later in their lives).
You better prepare yourself for it because as I said, it tends to happen in almost every prequel.

I don't think it'll go too far with it...

It'll probably just be a few select lines, a nod to the fans of the original trilogy so to speak.

Whatever they are, please no " That's why the pawns go first ". Since we had that twice within 1 minute in X3.

New-Views-at-Magneto-in-X-Men-First-Class.jpg

Miss Frost, funny how we keep running into each other, mark my words it will never happen again.

I was amazed at how much dialogue in this movie was taken directly from the previous X-Men movies, specifically from the first movie.

^Cool, I love a bit of line connections.

Doesn't Fassbender say "We are the future" like McKellen in the first X-Men movie when he's talking to Charles?

Charles used his prologue narration from X1 as a chat up line....twice! Now that is badass.

Erik tells Shaw that he agrees with everything he said. "We are the future."
Then, 40 years later he he tells Xavier "We are the future, Charles. Not them. They no longer mattter."

"Should we have to hide?" mirrored Mystique's line to Nightcrawler in X2.

Other than that, I didn't notice any lines taken from the previous films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"