List one thing you did today

Groped a coworker. :o

Helped throw a party for my great-grandmother's 100th birthday.

I cleaned up my dog's urine mess. I swear, there was so much I could've jumped in and swam, but, y'know, it's freaking dog urine.

Watched all the Christopher Nolan Batman films in a row.

went to see Amazing Spider-Man...

meh...

Meh? Everyone on the homepage has been going on and on how good it is. Glad to hear someone didn't like it as much.

Woke up.

Recycled 32 pounds of paper I had stashed in my room- writings from middle school and beyond.

:confused: now what do I fill my empty drawers with :confused:

Went to the court house to get my birth certificate

went to the bank and made a copy of my deed, my disability benefits award letter and my current property tax bill to qualify for disability exemption on my next property tax bill and sent it all off to the assessor's office...

Watched a Puerto Riccan woman change bras in a parking lot while her friend duct taped the front passenger seat of their car.

Last edited:
Watched a Puerto Riccan woman changed bras in a parking lot while her friend duct taped the front passenger seat of their car.

thanks a lot for making me spew out my drink at the monitor... :woot:

I polished off an 1,100-word review or Batman '89.

Kidnapped my dad from his work - treated him to lunch & 2 movies.

Riding a Greyhound from Sacramento to San Antonio!! I'll be back Thursday!

Took a test on Principles of Management, went quite well!

Because of how responsibly I have handled my finances with my credit card company, they have increased my credit line to $2190. Which, they say, is a great opportunity to take advantage of all the possibilities my increased credit limit has to offer.

For instance:
• Make home improvements
• Take a vacation
• Transfer higher-rate balances
• Or, treat myself to something nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"