• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy Live action Hercules in the works at Disney

0a2227be-6d6d-4442-b994-1c3aac7642fb_text.gif

Look as long as this movie finds a way to bring back Devito as Phil and Woods as Hades...we're golden

Look as long as this movie finds a way to bring back Devito as Phil and Woods as Hades...we're golden
While I would personally love both of those actors to return, I don't know how many people will be able to separate the professional from the personal when it comes to James Woods. Now, whatever the man tweets is his business and while it doesn't impact me personally, I can see a lot of people having a problem if he were to reprise his role.

2024 James Woods on the press circuit campaign for Disney would be a glorious sight to behold lol

There is a less than zero chance they would even consider James Woods but even separating the man from the work, IMO he didn't do anything as Hades that couldn't be done by Robert Downey Jr., Sam Rockwell, Bob Odenkirk, Bill Hader, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, etc.

DeVito as Phil is much more irreplaceable. I have a feeling they're going to get him back but if for whatever reason that doesn't happen the only other person I would accept as Phil is Paul Walter Hauser.

Dua Lipa can't really act. She was wooden in Barbie and Argylle. From the numerous music videos she appeared in, she looked bored 90% of the time and would prefer to be somewhere else. I can see why they would cast her for an aloof-looking character like Meg. But if this is supposed to be a theaterical film, they can find someone else for the role.

I dunno it would would feel weird seeing James NOT do Hades, I mean he returned for the TV show and Kingdom Hearts games for crying out loud

Taron would also need to wear huge platform shoes or forced perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"