Sequels Lizard/Kraven-SM5-What Storylines Do You Guys See?

CrypticOne

Poetic Violence
Reaction score
Would you guys like a Lizard/Kraven movie. I have some ideas of how they can have both these villians in a Spidey movie, but what do you guys think? I would say that this storyline would come in SM5, SM4 being Venom's. So tell me some ideas about a Lizard/Kraven movie. How would Spidey play in this?

I think Conners will transform into the Lizard and Kraven will come to NYC to try and capture him...Spidey will try and help Conners and get caught in the middle.

Movie opens up strong.

Rumors of a lizard-creature are roaming aroudn the streets. Spidey doesn't believe them until he comes face to face with the Lizard and barely survives. That's when Kraven comes along, publically announcing that he will bring in the Lizard.

Spidey's all for this, and even offers his help, only to be casually dismissed by Kraven after losing a brief battle with him.

So Spidey decides to do what he can to bring in the Lizard anyway. During this time, he finds out that the Lizard is Connors. So now he's got to bring the Lizard in while not hurting him, and protect him from Kraven, who would show him no mercy.

Cyclops said:
Movie opens up strong.

Rumors of a lizard-creature are roaming aroudn the streets. Spidey doesn't believe them until he comes face to face with the Lizard and barely survives. That's when Kraven comes along, publically announcing that he will bring in the Lizard.

Spidey's all for this, and even offers his help, only to be casually dismissed by Kraven after losing a brief battle with him.

So Spidey decides to do what he can to bring in the Lizard anyway. During this time, he finds out that the Lizard is Connors. So now he's got to bring the Lizard in while not hurting him, and protect him from Kraven, who would show him no mercy.

Exactly! And let's not forget Martha and Billy (Conner's wife and son for our newer fans)...I can see Kraven using Billy as a hostage to call the Lizard out.

Sam Raimi had a friend who unfortunately passed away a few years ago, who would have been PERFECT for Kraven. I dont remember his name, but he played Ares on Xena: Warrior Princess...He looked exactly like Kraven facially, was built like a brick ship yard, and was a pretty decent actor on top of all that.

What a shame. Playing Kraven in a Spider-Man movie would have put him on the map for sure.

Kevin Smith is his name I think, and yeah he had the look of Kraven down well.:up:

Jasmine said:
Kevin Smith is his name I think, and yeah he had the look of Kraven down well.:up:

Yeah, that's him!

Hey, where you been Jas? Haven't seen you in awhile...

But Kraven is not Arabian. He's Russian. Sergei Kravinoff.

CaptainStacy said:
Yeah, that's him!

Hey, where you been Jas? Haven't seen you in awhile...

Work mostly. I got a full time at a doctor's office, and when I'm not there I'm taking advantage of the evenings and weekends. Spending time with mom, friends or other things. Last place I want to be is looking at a PC after working with one all week lol! How are you?

Oded Fuhr(sp?) is the name of the actor from the Mummy movies DFG.

if they ever do kraven it should be with chameleon, since they're related and all.

Wait Kevin Smith died?Silent Bob is dead???The guy a couple posts above me pictured the Lizard/Kraven storyline pretty well.But then there's the origin of Kraven.Would they go classic and just have him as a hunter?In USM he was an Australian outback hunter type and they had spidey handle him pretty easily,which makes sense.Hunter vs. athletic teenager with near perfect reflexes and agility and enhanced strength.Then they had Kraven take something(can't remember exactly,a serum I think)and it was like he reached the animal within.But if they did that in a movie,it would kind of be a rip-off of Norman Osborn,and fans wouldn't like it.So I'm not betting on him being in a sequel anytime soon.

Different Kevin Smith. It's not that uncommon a name.

Curt Connors is experimenting when he accidentally is transformed into The Lizard. He goes on a wild rampage, killing (eating) anything in sight. Spider-Man just ahppens to be swinging around and battles the Lizard. SM loses, and Lizard escapes. Meanwhile, Kraven the Hunter has come to NYC to visit family, and learns of the Lizard. He immediately goes after Connors, but is almost killed by him. Spider-Man and Kraven team up to capture Lizard, and then Kraven knocks out SM, and takes Lizard away. He morphs back into Curt and escapes from Kraven, only to be found by Peter Parker, and transforms right in front of Parker back into the Lizard. Parker pulls out his costume and the two have a battleroyale! Kraven shows up, apparently kills Lizard, and leaves NY. Parker is mad as hell for the death of his old teacher, but what he or nobody knows is that the man known as Curt Connors may not be gone afterall......

It'd be a cool scene if u think about it to have Conners turn into Lizard. As for plots i think The Black Cat could make it into this to help capture the Lizard. Or if its just Kraven he would kidnap the Black Cat to lure spider-man to him. Black Cat has almost made it into SM2 so most likely we'll se her soon... that being said if there is future films

Thats funny Silent Bob as Kraven, maybe Jay could Shocker

That would maybe be a good story to read, but probably not to watch... :s

This idea should span two movies.
The ideal set-up to Spider-Man's greatest story arc would run along the lines of the Bugle announcing the arrival of the "world's greatest hunter," who comes to hunt "the most dangerous game of all" by invite of J. Jonah Jameson. Hell, Kraven could work in part of a ploy by Jameson to off SpiderMan due to the chaos he caused in the suit --and then of course, Kraven spirals out of control and buries Peter alive, yadda yadda yadda..

I know most of you would consider this a la Scorpion (Jonah hiring Gargan to off Spidey) but we could make this work wonderfully, just you wait.
Since Lizard is supposed to appear in SM4, Spidey could battle Lizard but lose a couple oif times before Connors slinks off to find solace in his transformation and perhaps protect the public and his family from himself. He escapes to the sewers whilst Spidey fights whoeer is a secondary villain in SM4.

After that SM4...
In SM5 Jonah summons who he believes is a devious and cunning man, Kraven The Hunter, for the movie after the Lizard appearance...Like I said, he isn't aware of the consequences hiring this deranged fellow, but after all the Lizard/Spidey brawling and the past symbiote suit disasters in SM3 JJJ wants to defeat Spidey for good.
Now listen to THIS:
When Spidey is buried and Kraven steals his identity, we all know that Kraven goes off and defeats Vermin to prove he is superior. Well, lets replace Vermin with the wandering Lizard in the sewers, and have Kraven physically overpower the Lizard---something Spidey could not---would not do because he didnt want to hurt Connors too badly.
Then Kraven, as we know, commits suicide---but in the movie it could be twisted a bit so Spidey rises from the grave to stop Kraven causing more havok. In their final battle Kraven is overpowering Spidey but finally relaizes he is better anyway---then, he commits suicide by leaping off the tower they fight on or something.
Anyways the whole point is that lizard and Kraven could be combined to make a really awesome arc.

I dont know... ^^^ there could be a little tweaking done but overall it sounds alright

If everyone expects this storyline... I am wondering if we will actually get it... they usually like to suprise people... but since Raimi and the core is prolly gone after SM3... the new guys in charge might go in another direction entirely for the next trilogy... I wish they'd call come back for one more and give us the Lizard Kraven movie but if it's a new director I don't think they'd just be taking all the seeds that never grew out of the first three flicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"