Logan Logan - news & discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Deadpool, this will apparently be released in China on 4th March as per Box office forums. I guess there is hope for Deadpool 2 there.

Isn't the issue with Deadpool its crude humor rather than violence? At least that's just my assumption based on the fact that Logan is probably much more graphic than Deadpool.

You are right. I did not think Deadpool was so crude, but hey, maybe China will get their own cut for the sequel.

I saw last night ads for logan airing during the flash and DC's legends of tomorrow so it feels more real now.and something to see wolverine film ads on tv with rated R tags.

Logan would likely get an alternate cut just like Kingsman but good thing I don't live in China to get a tamed version of the film.

That's certainly one way to describe such a childhood, lol.

Also, there is only one true Pringles to eat for this film, and that's sour cream and onion.

The other flavors might be showcased in the other scenes. You never know.

I never heard of it either, apparently some energy drink 11 year olds will kill for. :p

EbZ64jO.jpg

They couldn't get Mountain Dew as a sponsor so maybe they created a fiction al energy drink for the film?

apparently it is a real drink, made in Turkey...

maybe they think it will be the drink of the future... maybe the prop master on set just invested in stock in that company and hopes it showing up in the movie will boost sales... maybe its the only brand they could afford the copy right too lol

Last edited:
apparently it is a real drink, made in Turkey...

maybe they think it will be the drink of the future... maybe the prop master on set just invested in stock in that company and hopes it showing up in the movie will boost sales... maybe its the only brand they could afford the copy right too lol

Well Pringles are in the movie so I don't think that's the case. Maybe Hypno would get a worldwide launch one day, and they want to tease the product to Logan's viewers first.

Well Pringles are in the movie so I don't think that's the case. Maybe Hypno would get a worldwide launch one day, and they want to tease the product to Logan's viewers first.

LOL who cares about the drink, the only reason I screen-capt'd it, is cause you apparently didn't get the joke.
I blame myself for even bringing it up, I doubt they thought anyone would be over-analyzing the fraction of a second barley visible drink she randomly pulls out the fridge.:funny:

Last edited:
[YT]A-Abq0F5Q-A[/YT]

Well if they were trying to establish a bleak, completley run-down sense of hopelessness, ...well done.:woot:
Does alcohol even numb effect him?

Hopefully X-23 brings all the sunshine and rainbow fun back into his life!
Or not.... /IRONY]
CvNsZPCXYAEhO7m.jpg

.................................^:oldrazz:

Love the set up for this film.

Last edited:
Is that suppose to be Logan speaking? I know he says "This is James Howlett..." but it didn't sound like him at all.

^

Yes it's him.

Great promo by the way. I'm pretty sure it's in the movie too (the joblo write up talked about a scene exactly like this one).

I love the line about a retirement gift for my father. I think he's talking about Xavier. How sweet.

^

Yes it's him.

Great promo by the way. I'm pretty sure it's in the movie too (the joblo write up talked about a scene exactly like this one).

I love the line about a retirement gift for my father. I think he's talking about Xavier. How sweet.

That's another reason I thought it wasn't Logan speaking. Because I thought the Joblo write up said Logan was broke... so how does he have the money for a gift like that? But, yes, either way it's a great promo.

It does seem like its gonna be the most grounded X-Men related movie to date

As the other films from Marvel and DC go bigger, the X-Men need to go smaller to be honest. Too bad Supernova seems to instead just get even bigger from Apocalypse, but hopefully it'll be handled well. Logan, DP, Legion, these are all good departures from traditional superher fare and seem to be doing wonders for Fox right now.

It does seem like its gonna be the most grounded X-Men related movie to date
It does. And that promo is quite interesting. Seems like Fox is really doing some inventive things with their superhero properties this year between Legion and this.

It does. And that promo is quite interesting. Seems like Fox is really doing some inventive things with their superhero properties this year between Legion and this.

and Kingsman 2 :ilv:

Is that suppose to be Logan speaking? I know he says "This is James Howlett..." but it didn't sound like him at all.

What's even more baffling is how could Logan suddenly remember his real name? Does this mean that he now remembers his childhood and Sabertooth being his brother?

He could remember his time serving in World War 2 and some of Kayla in The Wolverine, both things that happened before his amnesia. It was never stated, but I think it's implied that he was slowly regaining his memories. They just don't mean much when so much time has past and people involved are likely all dead.

I didn't watch the clip but Jean and Logan did have a tête-à-tête in Alkali Lake. Presumably some of his memory is what she restored and his name is something she imparted to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"