Logan Logan - news & discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of unrelated, but saw the trailer for this on the big screen when seeing Hacksaw Ridge. We see trailers for films online nowadays that I forget how different an experience it is watching it in the cinema.

I just like it for the audience reaction.

Sort of unrelated, but saw the trailer for this on the big screen when seeing Hacksaw Ridge. We see trailers for films online nowadays that I forget how different an experience it is watching it in the cinema.
I actually teared up watching the trailer on the big screen, and I wouldn't be surprised if that tidbit from that THR that talked about how Logan was their most watched trailer in the entire franchise was true. It's very good, and very affecting.

That's how my parents were when I was younger. Grew up on Predator, T2, Aliens, Robocop and Commando. They were mostly worried about anything sexual I was exposed to.

All the above key to a healthy, developing, well functioning mind. ;)

Speculation here, but what do people think the potential post-credits scene for this film may be? Assuming this has one, but since these X-Men films have consistently had one since The Wolverine, I think this one could have it as well.

It'll probably Laura appearing at the mansion or something. I don't think they'd plan ahead enough to do anything for Deadpool 2, considering how that'll probably start in March or whatever.

It'll probably Laura appearing at the mansion or something. I don't think they'd plan ahead enough to do anything for Deadpool 2, considering how that'll probably start in March or whatever.

Her appearing at the mansion sounds abit odd when why didn't she just go there in the first place? No probably not.

That's also to say the X-Men are alive.

Last edited:
Her appearing at the mansion sounds abit odd when why didn't she just go there in the first place? No probably not.

That's also to say the X-Men are alive.
What do you mean why didn't she go there in the first place? Why would there be a need for this entire movie if Laura could just go to the mansion or seek out other mutants or help? Clearly this film is about Logan helping Laura in some manner, hence at the end she ends up in a better place, be it the mansion or elsewhere.

Speculation here, but what do people think the potential post-credits scene for this film may be? Assuming this has one, but sinuce these X-Men films have consistently had one since The Wolverine, I think this one could have it as well.

Xavier waking up in the body of his twin :awesome:

nFcCcr.jpg

https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/status/798208816995180544

Speculation here, but what do people think the potential post-credits scene for this film may be? Assuming this has one, but since these X-Men films have consistently had one since The Wolverine, I think this one could have it as well.

I'm thinking there won't be one. It seems they want to end with something a bit low-key and I think they want the ending to have some finality.

That's a great poster. Really digging the marketing for the film so far.

I'm thinking there won't be one. It seems they want to end with something a bit low-key and I think they want the ending to have some finality.

I could see an end credit scene, probably will be a subtle one but if they don't intend of stopping these movies after logan then i can see some sort of end credit scene.

I could see an end credit scene, probably will be a subtle one but if they don't intend of stopping these movies after logan then i can see some sort of end credit scene.
Please, no more Fox-Men movies after this. Let this be the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"