Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reek I’m sorry to differ from you, sir, but you are Booze Bolton. You have always been the Booze Bolton.

FN6CLd2.gif

are y'all trying to tell me CC is some sort of Foot Goddess?

Lucius Malfoy had this power... He gave a sock to Dobby and freed him... CC has the power to free many... but will she?

you always knew i was a Goddess

I've always tought that old Bond actors have great chops for being good Alfreds.

Dalton, Brosnan, Even Connery in the 90's could've been good.

@Reek I’m sorry to differ from you, sir, but you are Booze Bolton. You have always been the Booze Bolton.

FN6CLd2.gif

ME? YOU BLAME ME?!

I am not the Lord Booze.... He was Edmond Dantes, and he was my father and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you and me. He was all of us.

Never heard that song or seen that movie, lol.

Angus is a classic! look at that cast. it even has young shermanator

It is a dazzling cast of young master thespians in the making.

Dark, disturbing historical fact of the day: I just learned that there was once a Chinese officer who commanded a Panzer division of Nazi Germany in the 1930s, participating in, among other things, the annexation of Austria, before being recalled to China to fight the Japanese and then the Maoists. I mean, WTF man?!

Chiang Wei-kuo - Wikipedia

Good morning. I would just like to remind everyone that @Reek still owes me $25 and @Roose Bolton wears combat boots to bed.

1. you said that one was on the house.

2. how do you know what Roose wears to bed?

3. dont you dare lie to me... what happened with you two in that cave?

1. you said that one was on the house.

2. how do you know what Roose wears to bed?

3. dont you dare lie to me... what happened with you two in that cave?

1. I have no recollection of that conversation.

2. The same way I know you know all the lyrics to the Barbie Song.

3. Some experiences can’t be explained....they have to be felt for yourself. And I wouldn’t sully something that special, that....magical, by attempting to put it into inadequate words.

1. I have no recollection of that conversation.

2. The same way I know you know all the lyrics to the Barbie Song.

3. Some experiences can’t be explained....they have to be felt for yourself. And I wouldn’t sully something that special, that....magical, by attempting to put it into inadequate words.
I'm not sure I like your attitude. And I certainly don't like you keeping secrets.

I’m laying on my back in bed staring at the ceiling. And my phone screen.

Insomnia. Not just a Nolan movie.

We all go a little crazy sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"