Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
i own at least 10, but i have missed a lot of movies lol

i must have brain damage. buy all those movies, never watch them. buy all those fanko bobbleheads for no real reason. at least watch the damn movies you buy. i just dont get it.

i must have brain damage. buy all those movies, never watch them. buy all those fanko bobbleheads for no real reason. at least watch the damn movies you buy. i just dont get it.
It's about time. If I could read all the time I'd never be so behind.

i plan on watching them, i just haven't had time. and yeah i'll give you the funko thing. that was a stupid hobby to get caught up in. i originally got into it because i was selling them and making a little money on the side. now i'm just stuck with a bunch of them i need to sell off

and like squeeks said, i end up reading more than i watch stuff. i read 41 books last year.

The movies I watched in December -
Howard the Duck (1986) Lea Thompson
*Angel Has Fallen (2019) Gerard Butler
*Machine Gun Preacher (2011) Gerard Butler
*S.W.A.T.: Firefight (2011) Gabriel Macht
*In Good Company (2004) Scarlett Johansson
*Hostiles (2017) Christian Bale
*Hotel Mumbai (2018) Dev Patel
The Rocketeer (1991) Bill Campbell
Shaun of the Dead (2004) Simon Pegg
*Love, Actually (2003) Hugh Grant
*Quills (2000) Michael Caine
*Scoop (2006) Scarlett Johansson
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Judge Reinhold
Bicentennial Man (1999) Robin Williams
*The Age of Adaline (2015) Blake Lively
Fried Green Tomatoes (1991) Kathy Bates
*Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (2019) Daisy Ridley
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Harrison Ford
Ant-Man (2015) Paul Rudd
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) Evangeline Lilly
*Men in Black: International (2019) Chris Hemsworth
Shazam! (2019) Zachary Levi
Jingle all the Way (1996) Arnold Schwarzenegger
*Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) Rami Malek
The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Tim Robbins
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) Martin Freeman
The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug (2013) Martin Freeman
The Hobbit: the Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Martin Freeman
I have seen these 28. I think that's a new record for me!

I didn't even remember Michael Caine being in Quills, lol.

Man, my neighbors are having quite the loud domestic squabble. The joys of apartment living!

Those things always scare me. Never know if someone is going to whip out a gun. :(
Yeah, it definitely makes me nervous. I live in a generally low-crime area (especially for the DC region), but ya just never know, as that could happen anywhere. And I don't know these neighbors at all. But thankfully, their spat seems to be at an end for the evening, as the wife/girlfriend has stormed out.

i plan on watching them, i just haven't had time. and yeah i'll give you the funko thing. that was a stupid hobby to get caught up in. i originally got into it because i was selling them and making a little money on the side. now i'm just stuck with a bunch of them i need to sell off

and like squeeks said, i end up reading more than i watch stuff. i read 41 books last year.
so why 37 this year?

so why 37 this year?

that’s the same number I picked last year, I just exceeded it. 37 is my number

I think another reason I haven’t watched many of the movies is because when I have time to sit down, it’s just so daunting to me to pick which one lol

whereas with books I’m usually reading at least 1 or 2 at a time and can jump in whenever. I’m in the middle of three books right now

i was just being vile to mess with you. i'm bored, don't hate me.

that’s the same number I picked last year, I just exceeded it. 37 is my number

I think another reason I haven’t watched many of the movies is because when I have time to sit down, it’s just so daunting to me to pick which one lol

whereas with books I’m usually reading at least 1 or 2 at a time and can jump in whenever. I’m in the middle of three books right now
you crazy.

i'm going to the gym today. wish me luck. lol

I wish just thinking about the gym was the same as actually going. :p

1. The Rocketeer (1991) Bill Campbell
  2. Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Harrison Ford
  3. Ant-Man (2015) Paul Rudd
  4. Shazam! (2019) Zachary Levi
  5. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Tim Robbins
Five movies I love of the bunch you listed.
I think you listed Rise of Skywalker twice.

I wish just thinking about the gym was the same as actually going. :p

Girl me too.
I wanted to do a lot but I’m also getting smart enough to know it’s been a while since I’ve gone so I need to work my way back into it. If I would’ve gone “as hard” as I wanted, I’d be sore for a month lol

I’m trying to pick up better habits

Which brings me to an important question:

Is ginger ale a soda? My friend wanted to quit drinking soda and wasn’t sure she could do it so I offered to do it with her. We started November 10th. This past Saturday I had some ginger ale and didn’t really think about it. I wasn’t feeling too notch and it’s cold and flu season here too.

just trying to figure out if I messed up and have to start over, or if this is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"