Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which brings me to an important question:

Is ginger ale a soda? My friend wanted to quit drinking soda and wasn’t sure she could do it so I offered to do it with her. We started November 10th. This past Saturday I had some ginger ale and didn’t really think about it. I wasn’t feeling too notch and it’s cold and flu season here too.

just trying to figure out if I messed up and have to start over, or if this is okay.

Any carbonated beverage is a soda. But ginger ale isnt made with the kola nut so it's not a cola soda.

Surely your friend will be understanding since you were feeling sick.

If ginger ale has as much sugar as a cola does it matter? It seemed to me she was worried about losing weight.

I listed it twice because I watched it twice.
Alright. I made the list an ordered one to count the number of films, and did not give time to check if it's 60 movies or less on that list.

If ginger ale has as much sugar as a cola does it matter? It seemed to me she was worried about losing weight.

thats part of it yes, but also ginger ale is something people drink when they’re not feeling well. We have both been under the weather

Alright. I made the list an ordered one to count the number of films, and did not give time to check if it's 60 movies or less on that list.
I list all current releases every time I see them. A while back, I said in some forum that I had seen a movie several times at the theater. Someone implied I was a liar because I had posted it only once in my monthly list. So, to keep the nitpickers from calling me names, I try my best to post every time I watch a movie. I don't worry about it as much with older movies. Today is an example. On my list it will say I watched Ed Norton's THE INCREDIBLE HULK once....but I actually saw it twice. I watched the movie, then watched it again with the commentary. I highly recommend you watch it with the commentary on....it's done by the director, Leterrier and actor Tim Roth....and they are informative and funny.

I list all current releases every time I see them. A while back, I said in some forum that I had seen a movie several times at the theater. Someone implied I was a liar because I had posted it only once in my monthly list. So, to keep the nitpickers from calling me names, I try my best to post every time I watch a movie. I don't worry about it as much with older movies. Today is an example. On my list it will say I watched Ed Norton's THE INCREDIBLE HULK once....but I actually saw it twice. I watched the movie, then watched it again with the commentary. I highly recommend you watch it with the commentary on....it's done by the director, Leterrier and actor Tim Roth....and they are informative and funny.
Understood, and nitpicking wasn't my intention. Sorry if it looked that way.

I avoid watching films with commentary on cause I find it distracting, but I guess it won't hurt to do it for a movie I really love.

I wasn't calling you a nitpicker....I was referring to the people who jumped on my not having a movie listed, and immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was lying and not that there was a mistake or logical reason for it's omission. You ask logical questions for info and clarification.

Reek has me so terrified of becoming a hoarder that I really want to de-clutter my life in 2020. so i'm attacking some cabinets today.

all jokes aside, I really do need to do this. I have noticed that my mother is a hoarder, not extreme, but bad enough. her reasoning is that when she was little they were worse than "dirt poor" and she never had anything of her own, and now she does. i can understand it a little, but she has items that havent seen the light of day in years. that honestly, if i snuck them out of the house she probably wouldn't even know.

but i intend to be in a new home in a few months, so i'm focusing on getting rid of my stuff. i have a bag of donations i'm building, and i have some stuff i'm boxing for storage. some stuff is for keeps, some stuff is maybes and i'm keeping track.

I know I have a tendency to hoard myself. Luckily my husband doesn't and he keeps me in relative control. :p

Guess the only logical solution here is that we must now find CC a husband. Don't worry CC, we've got plenty of great candidates right here. :cwink:

I need to clean out my closet of clothes I haven't worn in years (I reluctantly admit) I don't fit these days.

tumblr_mdgunu02w91r9aukvo1_500.png

Only if she looks like a young Jane Fonda and accepts her role as a lovely housewife. Her hair in a slight ponytail, countless summer dresses, barefoot, she makes ice cold lemonade every day at noon, as she waits for me by the front porch. She gets a spending limit of 100 dollars a week for personal stuff, but she has a gloom 50s housewife eyes about it, but she looks at me with as tenderly as ever with a bit of a young Sharon Tate sweetness. Tis' might sound kinda sexist, but its for the best.

5c193dd92200002a08deb992.jpeg

i dont know if anyone is watching the golden globes... but scarjo looking like fire and i cant tell if captain evans is wearing a deep purple suede tux or not but thats a damn good looking tux.

i dont know if anyone is watching the golden globes... but scarjo looking like fire and i cant tell if captain evans is wearing a deep purple suede tux or not but thats a damn good looking tux.

UlPx6HO.jpg

It's corduroy. It takes a strong man to pull off a tux made out of the same material as my grandma's couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"