Lounge of Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here suffers from emetophobia (fear of vomiting)? Cause seriously, it's the worst ****ing thing, I absolutely hate it.
Last time I threw up was roughly 9 nine years ago. Since then, I try to avoid any kind of thing that could make me throw up.
So, last night I felt kinda nauseous and had a panic attack. I laid down and my whole body was trembling (like, trembling HARD). I couldn't move. I could swear I was going to pass out. It wasn't the first time (happened a lot of times before, 4 or 5 times this year).

No ... but at the same time I hate barfing...so hmm...my advice is drink lots of water... :)

Does anybody here suffers from emetophobia (fear of vomiting)? Cause seriously, it's the worst ****ing thing, I absolutely hate it.
Last time I threw up was roughly 9 nine years ago. Since then, I try to avoid any kind of thing that could make me throw up.
So, last night I felt kinda nauseous and had a panic attack. I laid down and my whole body was trembling (like, trembling HARD). I couldn't move. I could swear I was going to pass out. It wasn't the first time (happened a lot of times before, 4 or 5 times this year).

I make myself vomit every time I have a bad hangover (vomiting is the only hangover cure that really works for me).

I sure as hell don't like it, but one horrible minute is worth not feeling like crap the whole day.

:barf:

I've also vomited from food poisoning a few times.

I make myself vomit every time I have a bad hangover (vomiting is the only hangover cure that really works for me).

I sure as hell don't like it, but one horrible minute is worth not feeling like crap the whole day.

:barf:

I've also vomited from food poisoning a few times.

Yeah, when I drink too much (and feel like I may vomit) I just stop drinking. That's the main reason why I've never got real drunk :ninja:

I dunno...has he? Im not always on here so I lose track of who stays and who leaves...

The Great Old One is chilling with Cthulhu at Alan Moore's bachelor pad in R'lyeh.

saw a lot of rude posts in the BvS forums. he didn't show up :huh:
do us a favor and behave in there okay? I KNOW Mr.J won't put up with the stuff that's been done in the past and most everyone in those threads KNOWS Better by now, so behave for C Lee at least

do us a favor and behave in there okay? I KNOW Mr.J won't put up with the stuff that's been done in the past and most everyone in those threads KNOWS Better by now, so behave for C Lee at least

Vartha I know you're not the mod responsible for that board but seriously it needs a good clean up. There's trolling going on everyday and they're p*****g off people.

51994947.jpg

C. Lee....... someone...... make it stop. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95