Lounge of Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
A co worker asked me about my accent (its a speech issue) and asked where i was from. Told her Hawaii. And she was like...before that she asked how long you been here? Awhile. And she was like oh long enough to be considered American?

Awkward.

51994947.jpg

C. Lee....... someone...... make it stop. :o

tumblr_mro35z1rjP1rqunrlo1_250.gif

I should make five more just for your complaining. :o

Oh shut up, Sawyer. No one loves you....they lo--lol

Ok, no one love me....

God, I have such a great idea for an annoying food thread right now... I just don't know at what point the mods would start looking at it as spamming. :o

Well it's you doing it so they might just instaban.

Do it anyway.

That USA loss was rather disappointing. :csad:

That USA loss was rather disappointing. :csad:

It definitely hurt, but it was not unexpected. Hopefully Team USA keeps Klinsmann, because I believe he did an astounding job with this squad & start building for Russia 2018. I do hope we find replacements for Dempsey & Donovan as well.

Last edited:
So if those darn claw machines weren't rigged, I would've had a new ps4

It definitely hurt, but it was not unexpected. Hopefully Team USA keeps Klinsmann, because I believe he did an astounding job with this squad & start building for Russia 2018. I do hope we find replacements for Dempsey & Donovan as well.

It sucks how they had an open opportunity 92nd minute and just totally blew it. Oh, and Tim Howard is the man! It's a shame the defense was really terrible at times and the offense didn't really get going until the second half of ET.

As for Klinsmann, yeah they'll keep him. He knows his stuff and I'm sure they'll have a good squad prepared for 2018. Judging off the past 2 World Cups, you can rely on the US to get out of their group, but you can't really rely on them to beat top 10 powerhouses.

Who're you rooting for now, by the way?

It sucks how they had an open opportunity 92nd minute and just totally blew it. Oh, and Tim Howard is the man! It's a shame the defense was really terrible at times and the offense didn't really get going until the second half of ET.

As for Klinsmann, yeah they'll keep him. He knows his stuff and I'm sure they'll have a good squad prepared for 2018. Judging off the past 2 World Cups, you can rely on the US to get out of their group, but you can't really rely on them to beat top 10 powerhouses.

Who're you rooting for now, by the way?

I'm not rooting for no one in particular now that Team USA is out, my other choice which was England also got bounced. I do hope Team USA grows & progresses more to make bigger strides & advance further in future Cups.

If Algeria had won yesterday, I'd be rooting for them. Since we know they didn't, I'm just rooting for any team that's not Brazil and Argentina.

Greetings to everyone in the lounge! How are you this fine evening?

God, I have such a great idea for an annoying food thread right now... I just don't know at what point the mods would start looking at it as spamming. :o
You are evil, I don't think I like you anymore :o

Stop flip-flopping. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"