Lounge of Justice - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, boys and girls: Iron Fist debuts on Netflix in a little under six hours.

Don't forget, boys and girls: Iron Fist debuts on Netflix in a little under six hours.

giphy.gif

I'mma skip to RZA's ep. lol.

Definitely gonna be giving Iron Fist a chance, I've enjoyed all the Marvel Netflix shows so far, not gonna let critics do my thinking for me, I will be keeping my expectations in check though.

Yeah, I don't watch everything known to man. I give you guys credit for keeping up with what you guys do. It's very tough to not only choose what your viewings are going to be since there is such a wide range of material nowadays but also sticking with it when things go through their natural peaks and valley's stage.

So true, dude. Theres just not enough time and theres soooooooooooo much to choose from. Iron Fist is about to eat 13 hours of my life. I just started This is Us and thats gonna be another 17 hours. I wanna finally watch The Americans and thats FIVE seasons deep. I wanma check out Homeland, too. Six seasons deep. So much so little time.

#firstworldproblems

Marvel and DC fans stand together against RT =P

Definitely gonna be giving Iron Fist a chance,

Me too. The trailer looked meh, and the reviews are telling, but I'm atleast gonna give the thing a chance. Did the same with BvS, and ended up really liking it. Critics aren't always the 'be-all and end-all'.

Still, gonna temper my expectations a bit and try not to be overtly disappointed by hype.

I think what's really telling about Iron Fists' quality is the lack of promotion and general hype on the internet. I think Netflix knew it was a dud and didn't really bother wasting their time.

Personally speaking; I felt DD season 1 and Jessica Jones to be draggingly long for their 13 episodes run.
DD season 2 has enough going on it to keep me interested, some bits feels tacked on and parts feel disjointed, but it kept my interest.
Luke Cage covered what might have been two seasons worth of story into one, and I think it done it quite neatly.

I'll watch all of Iron Fist, as a fan of the character I feel obliged to do it, I wanted a live action adaption of this character for quite some time.

Personally speaking; I felt DD season 1 and Jessica Jones to be draggingly long for their 13 episodes run.
DD season 2 has enough going on it to keep me interested, some bits feels tacked on and parts feel disjointed, but it kept my interest.
Luke Cage covered what might have been two seasons worth of story into one, and I think it done it quite neatly.

I'll watch all of Iron Fist, as a fan of the character I feel obliged to do it, I wanted a live action adaption of this character for quite some time.

I think all of them are pretty plodding, especially for the kind of writing and characters they go for, but half of DDs1 and most of Luke Cage kept my interest.

I think all of them are pretty plodding, especially for the kind of writing and characters they go for, but half of DDs1 and most of Luke Cage kept my interest.
For the Luke Cage part

2761711-1657.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"