Lounge of Justice - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree that it being Marvel does not give reason to jump on the RT train. I can't stand what RT has done to the industry, so the fact they gave it such a low rating sort of ensured that I'm going to watch it. I had no interest otherwise :shrug:

Henry Cavill's going to be in Mission Impossible 6 and I'm freaking out.

I will let my eyes decide for me

and if I don't like what I see, I will simply x out of netflix with my Iron Thumb

I love RT honestly. It's now saved me 13 hours of watching Iron Fist.

RT is unreliable. So, don't take their ratings seriously, check other rating sites too, like metacritic, but most importantly.... keep an open mind and judge for yourself.

Think for myself? Why do that when I can have complete strangers tell me what, and what not, to like? :woot:

I'll binge watch Iron Fist this weekend.

RT is unreliable. So, don't take their ratings seriously, check other rating sites too, like metacritic, but most importantly.... keep an open mind and judge for yourself.

Oh yeah I've read all the reiews there, IMDB and metacritic. But personally speaking, I tend to agree with the RT meter 95% of the time so it's pretty reliable for me.

[YT]6AfE3TDJwHs[/YT]

tumblr_n1albcqLHi1sgv55fo1_400.gif

Ok. I've got a new celeb crush. I've got to go think about Aubrey for a few lol

Frazer Churchill working on the Flash :woo:
Love Children of Men.

Frazer Churchill working on the Flash :woo:
Love Children of Men.

Phenomenal! Children of Men is one of the most powerful films of all time. Plus it LOOKS amazing, especially considering the minuscule budget.

Isn't it strange to get visual effects guy before director?

So I was right, WB are fast-tracking another DC film.

It's gotta be Gotham City Sirens, only one that is ready to go with a director, lead and script all set. Also looking at the properties listed that one looks to me like it would likely be the least FX heavy.

Can I just add while rushing a film is not ideal, I think people need to not panic. Films have been rushed before and still been top notch movies. One that comes to mind is X-Men First Class.

Also as I've said before often films are in the can way before waiting for release dates anyway.

The have yet to cast the other two female leads though? Or did I miss an announcement?

I'm feeling it's either Flash or Green Lantern.

The scripts for both should be finished, plus the recent Armie Hammer rumours and the FX guy for the flash.

Every time I hear of someone letting the critics/RT "decide" for them what to watch, I'm reminded of Tyler Durden...

TylerDurden02b.jpg

On the other hand, Cavill in MI6 is so :mrk::mrk::mrk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95