Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]jPEYpryMp2s[/YT]

new solo trailer.

my hype for this rising.

looks like the same aesthetic and tone as rogue one. which is probably my fave of the new SW movies.

A much better trailer than the first but still have no interest in watching it. At 1:33, is that Chewie's son/daughter?? Wtf.

Yeah for some reason I didn't really think about how much more chewie we're gonna get. I'm so keen! Seeing him body slam that dude was awesome and something I've wanted to see.

I'm impressed at how different his voice is when compared to the one he used in Hail, Caesar!

Had a double feature today (aka movie hopping) and caught both A Quiet Place and RPO for the price of one :D. A Quiet Place was pretty intense from start to finish, and RPO was just a grand ol' time. All in all, not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

I'm gonna see AQP today because what better way to start the week back in the office :funny:

Ehrenreich feels rather sheepish, he's far from Ford's charismatic state of casual cockiness and being cool. :funny:

Otherwise it looks really nice. Looking forward to it.

Ehrenreich feels rather sheepish, he's far from Ford's charismatic state of casual cockiness and being cool. :funny:

Otherwise it looks really nice. Looking forward to it.

i feel that's the point - he's still young and inexperienced.

you can see bits of that han solo confidence in some of the trailer, but it's not the full-on han we know from the original trilogy, at least not yet.

I know you guys don't know him, but Juraj Herz has died, he wrote and directed The Cremator, one of the best movies ever made.

ob_b94c0d_suicide-cat.gif

[YT]23gr_kfmQ1o[/YT]

KRYPTON INC. posted this over at the IW thread. Highly suggest you guys check it out. It's pretty ****ing great. All that CBM goodness + Queen. :hmr:

Just checked some of the scenes from The Cremator, man that film is totally brilliant. Insane, breathtaking, morbid, funny, repulsive... I should make subtitles for it, those on youtube do not reflect the peculiar nature of those monologues in a slightest.

Great article on the film: https://filmpulse.net/10-10-cremator/
"Rudolf Hrusínský’s portrayal of cremator Kopfrkingl might happen to be the greatest manifestation of delusional evil on film." QFT. All those best movie villains lists with Loki and Kylo Ren are totally laughable. People have so narrow/no point of reference, they should watch more non-anglophonic films, so many gems there. This was one of the best performances ever.

The film is visually out of this world, the camera, editing, just fantastic, the arc of the character is so nuanced and deranged, and the music... spoiler!https://youtu.be/3Ebn4lB4Eoo?t=1m4s here is non-spoilerish version: https://youtu.be/tPhnDLv_oAs

Good to be reminded about these old rather unknown movies that are actually the best stuff I've ever seen.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[YT]jPEYpryMp2s[/YT]

new solo trailer.

my hype for this rising.

looks like the same aesthetic and tone as rogue one. which is probably my fave of the new SW movies.

Okay, this wasn't that bad. Is it possible that this movie could actually not turn out to be as disastrous as its production has been.

Okay, this wasn't that bad. Is it possible that this movie could actually not turn out to be as disastrous as its production has been.

Yeah surprisingly, trailer looks awesome. Visually interesting, and I'm always in for Donald Glover!

i feel that's the point - he's still young and inexperienced.

you can see bits of that han solo confidence in some of the trailer, but it's not the full-on han we know from the original trilogy, at least not yet.

People don't start to be charismatic and cocky with experience, those are innate things.

Just saw Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay; that was pretty good, pretty brutal.

Sad we won't see them being so truly villainous and *****ey in live action.

I liked the Solo trailer better than I thought I would. Except for Ehrenreich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"