Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Feige 40 minutes into a speech about forgiveness at Disney

Feige: The Disney Commission thought they had an open-and-shut case. Years of tweets, one man. But two unpredictable things happened that day that made it virtually impossible. One, the amount of fandom support-Dave Bautista rounding up the actors in full support while standing by their beliefs in Mister Gunn. Two, the third film in a trilogy, James , who was knocked by a fragment, standing near the triple underpass. The time frame, five point six seconds, determined by the right wing nuts . So the shot or fragment that left a superficial wound on James reputation is infallible. That leaves just two possibilities. And we know one of them was the fatal firing of him that killed our plans going forward. So now a single bullet remains. A single bullet now has to account for the remaining 10 wounds in the slate going forward and rather than admit to a conspiracy or investigate further, the Disney Commission chose to endorse the theory put forth by an ambitious racist political person, one of the grossest lies ever forced on the American people. We've come to know it as the "Liberals Are Pervs Theory." This single-air-filled explanation is the foundation of the Disney Commission's claim of a dismissal . Once you conclude Gunn could not be fault for old posts and all of those wounds, you'd have to conclude that there was a planned attack to differ attention from the president of these united states., then by definition, there had to be a conspiracy.

Everyone's phones goes off and receive text messages, all except for Feige who turned off his phone at the lobby/

Disney executive #1: Kevin did you check twitter?
Feige: No sir.
Disney Executive #1: Please check twitter!
Feige: Listen! I'm not going to goddamn check twitter! A man's life is at stake.

Disney exec #1: There are pics of Gunn attending pedo themed parties.

Feige: OH GODDAMN IT!!!

Theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm as the screen goes to black/

Feige
tenor.gif

"The Slate"

(if you've been paying attention)

DkZgqRSUwAMaw0I.jpg:large

Oh yeah, dunno what you guys might've heard/read. Skwad 2 just without Harley Quinn so she still gets exposure for just that one movie (BoP) and an appearance/year for 3-4 years.

If that's true then bye bye to Skwad2's box office. Will ain't got the starpower to carry that alone.

There’s no way Suicide Squad 2 isn’t gonna have Harley. The rumour is they want a HQ movie every year (a mistake in my opinion and tbh I don’t see it happening, maybe every every two years).

Maybe unpopular opinion, but Matthew Fox would make a good Batman/Bruce. I at the very least want him to voice the character on an animated flick. The guy has a hnnngh voice, I said it.

I think that can work. I may be one of the few people that actually enjoyed Speed Racer, and I recall liking fox’s take on racer x. There were some slight Batman vibes that can be taken from there.

A Prayer Before Dawn

v0vRjgn.jpg

This was a rough watch during some scenes. One of the best flicks of the year, still. There are moments where I just wanted to look away, one graphic scene in particular. I never watched any of the trailers, but I have seen complaints that they sell you on some action prison type flick, this is not that at all. It went up in score in my book after finding out this all happened in real life, goddamn. Joe Cole is a great actor, first saw him in 'Green Room'.

Huh? Squad 2 doesn't have Harley?

Yup, my source told me you're banned from attending the sequel to the Oscar winning SS.

There’s no way Suicide Squad 2 isn’t gonna have Harley. The rumour is they want a HQ movie every year (a mistake in my opinion and tbh I don’t see it happening, maybe every every two years).

it's highly likely they will have BOP in 2020, SS2 in 2021

So if they wanna go for it, they could do

2020 BOP
2021 SS2
2022 GCS
2023 SS3
2024 BOP vs GCS/Mad Love

But I suspect they might wanna gap her out with Batgirl and ?Black Canary so she appears in 2-3 consecutive years at a time rather than 5-6 years in a row

I can actually imagine you enjoying season 4 of The Flash unironically.
Stargirl is ways away. Not even sure how they plan on doing that compared to Titans, Doom Patrol and even Swamp-Thing.
Maybe this
stargirl.jpg
Why do you think that about last season of the Flash? The end of season 3 is a good point to drop out anyway, makes it easier to rewatch.

Yeah, Stripesy is bound to have an important role.

can't post due to wording but this is hilarious

re steve harvey
In cases like these, you shouldn't even share the link.

One of the admins said that multiple times through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"