Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dke0TL5W4AEIOoX.jpg

good marketing :D

But isn't objectification supposed to be bad. :oldrazz:

I dunno why, but MoS looked much more expensive movie than JL, even the Kryptonian ship they recreated in JL looked fake.

The fakey effects in JL weren't a result of cheapness, they were a result of being hopelessly rushed since so much of the movie was hastily reshot.

Dke0TL5W4AEIOoX.jpg

good marketing :D

I still have no idea what this movie is about but I can't wait.

Every time I hear about Atlas Shrugged, I always come back to this parody ARPNET chat.

JIM HENSON
I think Ms. Rand and my character Oscar the Grouch would have a lot to talk about actually. I am laughing out loud at this idea.

AYN RAND
Why would I want to talk to him. What has he achieved or trying to achieve.

JIM HENSON
He has achieved what I think is the ultimate goal of your way of thinking.

:hehe:

Takes itself far less seriously, pokes fun of its own cliches/tropes. It's like Barry Allen got rebirth'd out of the speedforce. Elongated Man is a genuinely fun addition of all the Team Flash characters who happened to be metas without the "he/she's so funny because he/she's a nerd/geek."
Nu-uh, I'm staying out.

Every time I hear about Atlas Shrugged, I always come back to this parody ARPNET chat.
She wanted people to be grumpy and take dirty enclosed spaces as living quarters?

WB's looking for a woman to direct Supergirl.

But after Wonder Woman, the studio has been very vocal about wanting to employ another female director for yet, another strong female superhero — Supergirl. The studio is also developing female superhero characters including Batgirl and another film based on Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn, the scene-stealing character from Suicide Squad (see below).

It seems the studio is looking for the women of the DC universe to help boost their superhero stable as the industry itself is finally realizing that audiences are screaming for diversity of all kinds. And we have seen that from the box office results of Wonder Women, Fox’s Hidden Figures and Marvel/Disney’s Black Panther. We will likely see it again this week in what is sure to be a success of the studio’s own Crazy Rich Asians which opens Wednesday.

Either hire a kryptonian woman to direct or don’t make the movie at all

Would they be specifically looking for a mixed-race director for GLC since the main characters will be a white guy and a black guy.

Two months before the release of season 2 of Onepunch Man.

So he puts his new suit on before tackling Fisk.

@Kal,

Just came across this tweet pertaining to the events of Batman v3 #53. Be wary of spoilers unless you don't mind that sort of thing.

This upcoming week's Batman #53 is another great issue. It's such a good in universe examination of the character. @TomKingTK said it's a big issue & DC has done an amazing job at going above &beyond to keep why under wraps. Just don't post screenshots of the big stuff Wednesday

Hope we get some official casting news this week.

uBlNR6u.jpg

:hmr: Been a fan for 12 years, excited to bae get mainstream recognition outside of China.

Got a good feeling about Aquaman, I dont think it'll be a phenomenon like Wonder Woman but I think it'll be crowd pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"