Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen.

DkZ4fuLUcAAFYvB.jpg

I don't know why I gave that movie a shot when I don't care for the comic it's based on.

I have watched only the Theatrical version, though there are other two versions - Director's Cut and Ultimate Cut.

Directors Cut is normally recommended by many, it is longer than theatrical Cut, but shorter than Ultimate Cut. Comparison -

http://collider.com/watchmen-directors-cut-ultimate-version-zack-snyder/#images

OK... how do I ask this in a ladylike manner....

Nope no way to do that, I will just google my questions :funny:

RM said there's like a 4 hour version of Watchmen, including comic book pages etc, it cost like $100 to buy so I haven't seen it yet

How come Faora was the only one to have a suit on?

How come Faora was the only one to have a suit on?

j94qqt.png

In most of the scenes, Faora was given actual non-CGI suit, some other Kryptonians too, had those. Zod's and Nam Ek's bulky Exo armor was CGI.

x_NVH0_A-85_JC6_Ie_AHIu01_Cw_LE9hfe7-8_Ij_CWUW6_Of_Xj_M.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno why, but MoS looked much more expensive movie than JL, even the Kryptonian ship they recreated in JL looked fake.

Money went somewhere else in JL I guess, didn't have the right crew and time to make the whole thing gorgeous

Dear outsiders who may read this post;

You should be very well aware that the content of this post after the next line is nothing but a joke. Don't take it out of context and make a widespread rumor out of it.

IT IS A JOOOOOOOOKKKKEEEE
Joss Whedon and Danny Elfman were too expensive, that's why Justice League cost too much to make. :oldrazz:
The :oldrazz: emoji is a sign that this is a joke.

Maybe all of the expensive looking stuff got cut...

I saw that Kelly Sue DeConnick will start writing the Aquaman comic soon. This is an excerpt of an interview with her that I recently stumbled upon:

"The approach for Aquaman has always been that he is essentially mixed race, right? He’s half-Atlantean and half-human, so he doesn’t belong in either place, and the idea is that each place rejects him for that. But my feeling is that in contemporary society we cannot play the beautiful, literally bulletproof white boy off as facing bias because of his mixed parentage. I think that is disingenuous at best and, I don’t know, cruel at worst".
It's sad to see comic book companies keep hiring people like this to work on their biggest characters. Is "contemporary society" supposed to have such limited, simplified view on bias and discrimination.

Why do you think that about last season of the Flash? The end of season 3 is a good point to drop out anyway, makes it easier to rewatch.
Takes itself far less seriously, pokes fun of its own cliches/tropes. It's like Barry Allen got rebirth'd out of the speedforce. Elongated Man is a genuinely fun addition of all the Team Flash characters who happened to be metas without the "he/she's so funny because he/she's a nerd/geek."

What's happening on Batman front ? First we assumed that they ware waiting to get bad press of JL behind them, after that they were waiting for Avengers : IW to be released before revealing their plans for Batman (Affleck in particular), then we waited till SDCC and after that, still nothing.. now can anybody tell me, what are we waiting for ?

The MOS version is great too, I’d post but I can’t embed on my phone

Just goes to show how awesomely done that Godzilla trailer was

What's happening on Batman front ? First we assumed that they ware waiting to get bad press of JL behind them, after that they were waiting for Avengers : IW to be released before revealing their plans for Batman (Affleck in particular), then we waited till SDCC and after that, still nothing.. now can anybody tell me, what are we waiting for ?

The latest update is Reeves is sending in hopefully his final script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"