Lounge of Justice - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I remembered that Mystique thing before scrolling down to see your post.
Careful, some SJW's might get offended if they see that image.
I'll tell them to watch her kick his hide so hard and knocks him down.

IMDB couldn't wait to shut down their forums. They're gone offline now.:funny:

Tonight is the last night of the IMDB forums. Anyone mourning them?:funny:

What is wrong with people over here...so much vile stuff is being said about the members of other community. You know what if SHH ever shuts down I'll be quick to say there were so many intolerant people there so good riddance.

I feel bad about it. Never posted on it but I'm sure a lot of people over there made friends and had some good times during it's lifespan.

For me it was a very valuable place to read other people's opinion on movies. I've been I big fan of films for more than 15 years now and every single time I saw something the next thing I did was going to read about it on individual board for the film, always learned something about a film or found interesting discussion there. The collective insults about the community of posters of imdb written here on the Hype by some posters are truly shocking and saddening to read and really lessen this place in my eyes.

No one here should act as if we are any better than that overall community was. People let bad apples spoil the bunch far too often.

Without the IMDb boards, a place like this never would have come to fruition. For all the bad things you could say about them, I'm sure there's stuff here that would cause extreme unpleasantness if brought up.

For me it was a very valuable place to read other people's opinion on movies. I've been a big fan of films for more than 15 years now and every single time I saw something the next thing I did was going to read about it on individual board for the film, always learned something about a film or found interesting discussion there. The collective insults about the community of posters of imdb written here on the Hype by some posters are truly shocking and saddening to read and really lessen this place in my eyes.
People's personal recollections will differ and in all likelihood those that generalize the collective likely had enough bad experiences.
I had some great debates, but I mostly ended up reading up on the bad side of the forum.

I feel bad about it. Never posted on it but I'm sure a lot of people over there made friends and had some good times during it's lifespan.
I didn't post there either, but did browse to see what they were saying from time to time. I know what you mean. I think it's a shame, to be honest.

Reads about sjw and angry feminist talk smack about some guy named, Dan Bilzerian.

*Looks up Dan Bilzerian*

*clicks on instagram profile*

LAWD.

Let me be your one black friend, Dan!

NHOtX7s.gif

What is wrong with people over here...so much vile stuff is being said about the members of other community. You know what if SHH ever shuts down I'll be quick to say there were so many intolerant people there so good riddance.

You can't deny that there was a lot of trolling and mostly negative attitude on the popular forums. This is what the iMDb boards were most known for, so you shouldn't be surprised some people are happy they aren't around anymore.

Not saying there weren't good users, I know there were since I lurked there from time to time, but they were smaller in number in comparison to the trolls and cynical folks that plagued the forums.

You can't deny that there was a lot of trolling and mostly negative attitude on the popular forums. This is what the iMDb boards were most known for, so you shouldn't be surprised some people are happy they aren't around anymore.

Not saying there weren't good users, I know there were since I lurked there from time to time, but they were smaller in number in comparison to the trolls and cynical folks that plagued the forums.

What is surprising is the glee people who didn't even use them take in this.

I ain't sorry gurl. There was a lot more morons and downright vile people on the froums then there was good ones.

And if you seriously think the Hype is anything like the IMDB forums, I'd switch off right now. For one thing there's actually moderators doing their job on here.

I ain't sorry gurl. There was a lot more morons and downright vile people on the froums then there was good ones.

And if you seriously think the Hype is anything like the IMDB forums
, I'd switch off right now. For one thing there's actually moderators doing their job on here.

You should re-read what I wrote.

And no, I ain't switching off just because of few people. Just like I didn't switch off there.

One problem I still have with playing chess is not look on every square before making my next move.

Man of Steel is on TBS. Still love this movie. It's a beautiful film.

So, Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in the live action remake of Lion King. I'm sure this will make BN and Morningmimosa very happy. Also Darth Vader is back to voice Mufasa.

Anyone here saw new HBO show Big Little Lies with Kidman and Witherspoon? It premiered last night, I'm about to see it, hopefully it's as good as trailers

So, Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in the live action remake of Lion King. I'm sure this will make BN and Morningmimosa very happy. Also Darth Vader is back to voice Mufasa.

I dont give a damn about the mouse double dipping into sauce.

Beauty and the Beast can kiss my ass too.

Do I remember correctly that BvS on HBO is the only way to see the IMAX aspect ratio? Or did I make that up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"