Lounge of Justice - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, universe, let this pass quietly. I don't want "XYZ test screening reactions are great" headlines again.

The tone of this Power Rangers movie is all over the place, the first teaser was a gritty art house superhero movie, 2nd trailer was dumb fun, and third trailer and tv spots they are spamming the NBA with are cheesy action

don't know what movie you are going to get, but i suspect you are going to get the art house superhero movie, and these ads are false advertising

Yeah, legit. Wonder Woman was screened (Pictures with Patty and Zack in the link)

https://twitter.com/StarLordSwanson/status/833172836097220609

Man, a lot of people who were there are fanboys of the DCEU. I don't know how it helps the process. They'll like it no matter what.

I'm a DCEU fanboy, and I didnt love SS. But I get what youre saying, these early reactions dont meaning a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, legit. Wonder Woman was screened (Pictures with Patty and Zack in the link)

https://twitter.com/StarLordSwanson/status/833172836097220609

Man, a lot of people who were there are fanboys of the DCEU. I don't know how it helps the process. They'll like it no matter what.

if this bombs it is the end of dceu, but the only issue with dceu is rotten omatoe scores, they make money, who cares if they are good, force awakens was rehash garbage but made money

I'm a DCEU fanboy, and I didnt love SS. But I get what youre saying, these early reactions dont meaning a lot in the grand scheme of things.

minus Enchantress Suicide Squad was the best Dceu movie made

1487395456922.png

oh geez

Ohhh snapppp. One of the people who saw the movie is a writer for Heroic Hollywood - site owned by Umberto Gonzalez.

l3978ImVY8xYjnhPG.gif

As per Chris B of Batman-News, [BLACKOUT]Harry Potter's David Thewlis[/BLACKOUT] is playing Ares in WW. For more info, click here.

As per Chris B of Batman-News, [BLACKOUT]Harry Potter's David Thewlis[/BLACKOUT] is playing Ares in WW. For more info, click here.

That is odd, but certainly more refreshing choice than [BLACKOUT]Huston[/BLACKOUT], if it's true.

8jfbsmf.png
dskG3jH.png
These are a bit confusing too.

What if
Ares has the ability to take different appearances?
Greek gods are known for that.

By the way I'm happy to hear that the tone of the film is

"dark and gloomy with the WWI backdrop".

Last edited:
Yeah I just checked the WW thread.

If this is true, then THANK YOU QUEEN PATTY

Saw your last post in the WW thread, IO9. Nice. :up: :up:

Also I so BADLY want a live action DBZ movie. Anyone here knows which studio has the rights to it or if anything is in development at the moment??

Saw your last post in the WW thread, IO9. Nice. :up: :up:

Also I so BADLY want a live action DBZ movie. Anyone here knows which studio has the rights to it or if anything is in development at the moment??

lionsgate is making a naruto movie, but if power rangers bombs you can kiss that goodbye

Zodiac is a pretty terrific film. Very edge of the seat stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"