Luke Cage Luke Cage General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 2 months since filming began. Any updates or bits of info?

First Look at Misty Knight in Season 2 (Defenders Spoilers)

BaP83gP.jpg

Am I the only one to notice that "Misty" has put on quite a bit of weight?

Good thing the Netflix pocket of the MCU is in such a small segment of New York. Otherwise, Rocket would have good use of that arm.

Good thing the Netflix pocket of the MCU is in such a small segment of New York. Otherwise, Rocket would have good use of that arm.

That would be a cool scene. The look of aggravation on Misty's face would be hilarious.

Looks good. It probably won't have the type of hi-tech apps that Coulson's hand has but I imagine she will have some enhanced strength.

Arm looks sick.

Looks good. It probably won't have the type of hi-tech apps that Coulson's hand has but I imagine she will have some enhanced strength.

I always forget Agents of SHIELD exists.

Just said in the other thread but that arm looks really good, better than I'd pictured.

Am I the only one to notice that "Misty" has put on quite a bit of weight?

Not really. She's always been pretty curvy. She looks good. The robot arm does too. Now we need to wait and see whether it shows up before the last 2 minutes of ep 13.

Cage can wear a blue T-Shirt instead of a yellow one in this pic but Jessica is still wearing the same black leather jacket in every scene she's in.

Pretty sure we saw her in a white t-shirt with some kind of logo on it in one of the candid shots of her filming (I don't recall the details). Of course, she might have been undercover.

How about we don't ever talk about a woman's weight?

Yeah.

Danny may be popping by Luke Cage for Season 2.

luke-cage-season-2-iron-fist-heroes-for-hire-1030340.jpg

Hey, best way to make Danny more than mediocre is to put him in a better show, after all.

Danny may be popping by Luke Cage for Season 2.

luke-cage-season-2-iron-fist-heroes-for-hire-1030340.jpg

Hey, best way to make Danny more than mediocre is to put him in a better show, after all.

Collider's Jon Schnepp said that the Defenders was Danny's redemption.

Hopefully these different writers and directors will result in a better Danny Rand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"