Luke Cage would never wear a suit

I really don't wanna see that jacket again. It was fugly. Looked like something Adrew Dice Clay would wear.

Hmph.
I Don't remember it looking that bad,..

Besides It's the only article of clothing he currently has that can survive whatever he can in one piece.

Seriously, it just looks really dated.

lukecage-90s.jpg

Heres all the others he's had. I kinda dig the one from the last Heroes for hire series.

http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/

I dig the one from his stint in Marvel Team up. Change the clothes from time to time, but keep the Bracelets and Chain belt. That's good enough I guess.
lukecage-teamup.jpg

Ugh, I hate that chain belt. :o

Also, the jacket's shoulders weren't silver like they are there. They were a darker, charcoal gray, just barely removed from the black of the rest of the jacket. It looks far less tacky without those silver armor wannabe things. I also think he should keep it open rather than zipped and tucked into that belt.

If he lost the sholder pads, and it was three quater length, then that would be cool.

Hmm, you know, I tried sketching the costume I was thinking about for Luke and it didn't look right. Luke's all about being a bruiser, and his powers are all very physical in nature. The more I think about it, the less it makes sense to cover his arms with a jacket.

To tell you the truth, he should just wear street clothes but whatever street clothes he's wearing, thats his uniform. That's what he always wears. Like Hawksmoore over in the Authroity.

He needs a costume if he is gonna be on a superhero team...think of how odd KISS would look if everyone was in full costume but Gene Simmons....people would ask whats wrong with that guy

Roach wassup my friend!

Oh and Luke doesn't need a costume, just a uniformed look.

Like I said, if Hawksmoor can get away with it, I don't see why Luke can't.

jackhawksmoor.jpg

jackhawksmoorsezhoohalp4.jpg

exh-lcage.jpg

i know someone already posted this disco inferno costume. however it does merit a second showing. For no other reason but to remind us to be thankfull for what we have now:oldrazz:

This is just a big misunderstanding. That's not a costume, that's just how people dressed in the 1970s.

Even if he doesn't get a costume...he needs an unstable molecule wardrobe. Why keep buying ***** just so it can get f**ked up??

Even if he doesn't get a costume...he needs an unstable molecule wardrobe. Why keep buying ***** just so it can get f**ked up??

there we go,... Go to the FF or Xmen and Ask for A black shirt and a pair of jeans made out of the stuff.

Or Ask the Panther for some vibranium mesh.

or surrender to Stark and agree to work with him,... and ask for some iron undies,...

This first uniform of his I like was in the 90's Heroes For Hire.
lukecage-heroesforhire2.jpg

Sure he doesn't "NEED" to tape up his steel hard fists, but it he doesn't exactly need a head band either so...

I also dug his Secret War getup as well.

lukecage-secretwar-blackops.jpg

(thanks to http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/)

it's racism i tell ya.....white spider-man rips his costume and Tony Stark cant wait to give him a new costume....Cage is running around in his Timberlands and he gets no love
*Obviously im joking but just to be sure...heres the disclaimer*

I may be in the minority wanting Luke Cage to wear a uniform of some sort. However if he is resigned to wearing civies, i'd prefer something more stylish, perhaps like what he wore in Secret War.

The secret war getup was actually pretty sweet. I'd like to see him stick with that.

I may be in the minority wanting Luke Cage to wear a uniform of some sort. However if he is resigned to wearing civies, i'd prefer something more stylish, perhaps like what he wore in Secret War.

Me?

I just want him in something more durable.

Want him to come out of a fight with something MORE dangerous than Ninja's wearing more than rags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"