Days of Future Past Magneto's helmet in DOFP?

It's called photoshop for a reason. There's plenty of fan made helmets online that look just like that. The edges on that thing toward the bottom especially look doctored. Anyone with a decent amount of photoshop skills could have done this.

As mentioned before it looks to be the same helmet in that #Artifacts tweet:

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/368434786953490434/photo/1

that Singer sent out, so likely not "fan made." And what do you mean the edges? Do you mean the haloing effect? Whoever did the grumpy cat picture (probably not an artist) in the production office probably just did a quick Feathered Selection in Photoshop.

The museum pic posted by Singer on twitter, looks to have that same helmet worn by Grumpy Cat.

Also I'm not sure if you know but it's been said by Ian McKellen that his Magneto won't be wearing a helmet in the future scenes.

It wasn't the same helmet.

42892847290849.jpg

The sculpt on this helmet is different than anything before, and looks moreso like an amalgam of the First class Helmets and the OT helmets.

I really liked the Shaw helmet, although it didn't look great on Michael, but the finale helmet was laughable. I'm rooting for something inbetween the Shaw and the OT version.

It wasn't the same helmet.

42892847290849.jpg

The sculpt on this helmet is different than anything before, and looks moreso like an amalgam of the First class Helmets and the OT helmets.

I stand corrected :)

I'd like to see what the new helmet looks like on Fassbender.

I want the camp FC helmet in all it's horrific red and purple glory.

^This. But I want to know, how did Eric manage to fly/levitate out of the sub at the end of first class? I know he can control metal obviously, but how did he manage to levitate???

^This. But I want to know, how did Eric manage to fly/levitate out of the sub at the end of first class? I know he can control metal obviously, but how did he manage to levitate???

I think it has something to do with Magnetism and his ability to warp/control that as well. I mean we've seen him do that before in the first X-Men film, and it's pretty much on how he was able to push Havoc, Banshee, and Beast into the air in FC as well.

I think it has something to do with Magnetism and his ability to warp/control that as well. I mean we've seen him do that before in the first X-Men film, and it's pretty much on how he was able to push Havoc, Banshee, and Beast into the air in FC as well.

It's just like, he didn't do that at all through out the movie. Would he have known about this power before, or mastered it off screen?

I kind of thought he was sort of levitating the helmet/metal pieces of the suits?

Could be due to him learning to use his powers more and more, remember Xavier helped Erick learn to access his powers and he seemed to have nailed it by the end of the movie. Magneto in the comics can levitate at will and I think it might be due to him controlling earths magnetic field or simply controlling other metals around him to create an attraction and thus a force. In the case that you mentioned it could have been the submarines that Magneto used in order to levitate or even the metal in his suit. Magnetos powers are way more than just moving metal around though.

The FC yellow/blue uniforms had metal in them. I always figured that was what he was using.

I prefer the FC helmet over the helmet from the OT. They just need to make the symbol on it a lot smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"