• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Malick Casts Affleck, Bardem, McAdams and Kurylenko

It's joke because a lot of fans want to see Rachel McAdams as Lois Lane. Me included. She'd be ****in' perfect. :woot:

I'm not the biggest Superman fan but I also think she wouldn't be that bad as Lois Lane. Definitely better than what's her face from Superman Returns.

Yeah, Rachel would make a great Lois. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it will be another decade before we get a new Superman film. :(

Very interesting! I'm looking to hearing more about this project. Plus I have a thing for Olga!

Christian Bale replaced by Ben Affleck is a downgrade, IMO.

Yeah, Affleck should stick to directing. But I'll give him a chance because Mallick will be directing him.

Shame Bale has backed out. Malick works so little.

Last edited:
Does this mean Tree of Life will actually see the light of day this century? :) Seriously, does anyone have any idea why Bale backed out?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bale was great in The New World, and it would have been incredible to see him work with Malick again. The guy can definitely get the best performances out of his actors, but Affleck? We'll see. His new crime movie looks pretty bad.

Rachel McAssams!

sexy_53tl_lnqanxfo.gif

Last edited:
Well, this sucks. I really enjoyed Bale in The New World and was looking forward to Malick and Bale working together again. Maybe he dropped out because Malick tends to have really long shoots and it wouldn't give Bale enough time to do prep work for the Batman movie. When does the Batman movie start shooting again?

Well, this sucks. I really enjoyed Bale in The New World and was looking forward to Malick and Bale working together again. Maybe he dropped out because Malick tends to have really long shoots and it wouldn't give Bale enough time to do prep work for the Batman movie. When does the Batman movie start shooting again?

Yeah you're right. Batman must've been the reason why Bale had to drop out.
I dunno in what physical state he is ( he lost a huge amount of weight for the Fighter) bu i assume that he'll need to bulk for Batman and can't do that during the shoot of Malick's movie.

Yeah you're right. Batman must've been the reason why Bale had to drop out.
I dunno in what physical state he is ( he lost a huge amount of weight for the Fighter) bu i assume that he'll need to bulk for Batman and can't do that during the shoot of Malick's movie.

He is actually in great shape! Just check these recent photos of him with his family http://blog.livedoor.jp/falcounderground/archives/51542943.html

I don't think that's the reason he backed out. Who knows...

Terrence Malick is one of my favorite directors so I'm definitely looking forward to this. The cast is very impressive though it sucks that Bale isn't attached to it anymore.
I keeping my hope high that we might see this movie in 3-4 year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"