Man Of Steel Trailer #4 - Fate Of Your Planet

True, but the person looking at the corpse looks like its wearing kryptonian armor (I recon it looks like Zods armor)

There does appear to be a grey, metallic object in the foreground and out of focus, but it could just as easily be a wall as a person.

There does appear to be a grey, metallic object in the foreground and out of focus, but it could just as easily be a wall as a person.

Hmm yeah maybe..
I really don't want it to be Faora but honestly, all this are pointing to it. But it is strange that they would put Faoras corpse/Death in a trailer.

I'm curious how she got like that? not saying it is her but just out of curiosity, how could she get like that on earth?
I dunno I'm too confused!:doh:

Does anyone happen to have a 1080p download available? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hmm yeah maybe..
I really don't want it to be Faora but honestly, all this are pointing to it. But it is strange that they would put Faoras corpse/Death in a trailer.

I'm curious how she got like that? not saying it is her but just out of curiosity, how could she get like that on earth?
I dunno I'm too confused!:doh:

No, man, don't worry, very little is point to it being Faora. (my list of reasons for why not it is not Faora is longer) :cwink: Also, you just added another one. Why would they show the death of a major character in a trailer? All the marketing for Nolan's Batman trailers and the campaign so far fro this film suggests that they would never do something like that.

Well for me it feels right to be Faora..

The preceding shot is her going into some structure, then the corpse, then Zod looking all wistful!..

Also, I do think it's Zod looking over the body...

16060643.jpg

But of course, it's all conjecture :)

I looked at the last full shot of Faora in her armour and it doesn't look exactly like the corpse.

man-of-steel-01-365x550.jpg

Strangely however .................I recalled looking at a pic of a Faora toy a few weeks ago, with armour which resembled the film armour, but was subtly different. Strangely, that armour looks near identical to the armour on the corpse. It's hard to tell also, but the corpse look like it's been impaled by something, and if so it's right in the exposed midsection where there's no armour or protection.

faora.jpg

No, man, don't worry, very little is point to it being Faora. (my list of reasons for why not it is not Faora is longer) :cwink: Also, you just added another one. Why would they show the death of a major character in a trailer? All the marketing for Nolan's Batman trailers and the campaign so far fro this film suggests that they would never do something like that.

Please share your list? :(I need closure haha

jor el is the one with the huge gun faora only has daggers last time i checked

It's clearly just a random Kryptonian guard. The detail in the background suggests it's in the Black Zero, Fortress of Solitude, or somewhere on Krypton in the opening of the film.

So it's some dude who allied with the El family who got toasted, some guy who got killed because of a mutiny on the FoS (which is an explorer ship), or one of the many guards who got owned on the prison ship.

And I think the "I won't betray them" dialogue is actually coming from one of those Kryptonian council members with the fancy wears.

There's no way it's Jor-El because they wouldn't show his corpse in such a pitiful way. And I'm pretty sure he dies from being stabbed, so the whole skeleton thing doesn't make sense. And why would someone be shining a flashlight on it.

What would cause her corpse to decompose so quickly?

Please share your list? :(I need closure haha

1. The prequel comic shows Kara wearing the same style of armour as Zod/Faora do (when they are on Earth) when she is piloting the scout ship that becomes the Fortress.

2. The right pauldron of the corpse's armour is missing the big blade extending upwards that can be seen on Faora's.

3. The corpse is holding a Kryptonian rifle, which we have not seen Zod and company use once they have landed on Earth and discovered their powers.

4. We have seen shots of Lois exploring the ice tunnel to the Fortress with a flashlight. The circumstances of this shot seem similar. It is dark and the area seems to be illuminated by a flashlight. What use would Zod and company have for a flashlight? Makes more sense for it to be a scene of someone, probably a human, exploring the Fortress after discovering it and previous footage strongly suggests that Lois does just that.

5. Why would they reveal the dead body of a major character in the trailer? Nolan's Batfilms have no such track record of such inadvertent reveals and neither does this marketing campaign so far.

1. The prequel comic shows Kara wearing the same style of armour as Zod/Faora do (when they are on Earth) when she is piloting the scout ship that becomes the Fortress.

2. The right pauldron of the corpse's armour is missing the big blade extending upwards that can be seen on Faora's.

3. The corpse is holding a Kryptonian rifle, which we have not seen Zod and company use once they have landed on Earth and discovered their powers.

4. We have seen shots of Lois exploring the ice tunnel to the Fortress with a flashlight. The circumstances of this shot seem similar. It is dark and the area seems to be illuminated by a flashlight. What use would Zod and company have for a flashlight? Makes more sense for it to be a scene of someone, probably a human, exploring the Fortress after discovering it and previous footage strongly suggests that Lois does just that.

5. Why would they reveal the dead body of a major character in the trailer? Nolan's Batfilms have no such track record of such inadvertent reveals and neither does this marketing campaign so far.

I can agree with everything except for 4. Only because it really looks like Zod looking at the corpse, but I do agree that it is strange that they would have a flashlight and the fact that they have a kryptonian gun.

After watching it again I decided I don't like it.

The trailer needs more of Superman lifting heavy things and kids throwing pianos.

Some stalking of Lois Lane would be nice too.

Trailer 4 is the best man of Steel trailer yet.
No more new trailers need to be shown,this really should be it.

Is it just me, or does Faora sound rather sympathetic towards whoever she is talking to (I'm guessing Superman) when she says :-

"For everyone you save, he'll kill millions"

Is it just me, or does Faora sound rather sympathetic towards whoever she is talking to (I'm guessing Superman) when she says :-

"For everyone you save, he'll kill millions"

She actually said we'll -- not he'll.

This has probably already been spotted, but I think that the huge guy Supes is fighting in Smallville (Plano), is the enormous, tall guy walking next to Zod and Faora earlier in the trailer (without "warrior" armour). I hope more info is released on that dude soon...

I think Superman's screaming because he missed the train. Must be important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"