Man of Steel trailers ? Not on dvd... :(

BadrHari

Civilian
Reaction score
The two disc special edition does not contain the epic trailers.

I found the teaser on TDKR dvd... and actually Superman Unbound has the second MoS trailer on it - but I really want the third and fourth trailers. I looked up Warner Brothers produced dvds that came out in 2013 and I'm going to get these to see if any Man of Steel trailers are on any of them:

Gangster Squad
Lego Batman
Flashpoint
Jack Giant Slayer
Beautiful Creatures
Burt Wonderstone

Hopefully I can update this thread - but if you can help me out, i would appreciate it.

You could just watch them on YouTube.

I found the teaser on TDKR dvd... and actually Superman Unbound has the second MoS trailer on it - but I really want the third and fourth trailers. I looked up Warner Brothers produced dvds that came out in 2013 and I'm going to get these to see if any Man of Steel trailers are on any of them:

Gangster Squad
Lego Batman
Flashpoint
Jack Giant Slayer
Beautiful Creatures
Burt Wonderstone

Hopefully I can update this thread - but if you can help me out, i would appreciate it.

Flashpoint has the 3rd trailer on dvd and maybe the Bluray too.(this is what I have heard from Bluray.com) Pacific Rim has the 3rd trailer on the dvd but not the Bluray. I have the movie. I do not think the fourth trailer is on any dvd or bluray at all. 42 has the 3rd trailer only on the dvd not Bluray. Jack the Giant Slayer has the second trailer you already have. The others I don' t know. The NOKIA trailer is nowhere to be found on dvd and Bluray too.

Last edited:
Flashpoint has the 3rd trailer on dvd and maybe the Bluray too.(this is what I have heard from Bluray.com) Pacific Rim has the 3rd trailer on the dvd but not the Bluray. I have the movie. I do not think the fourth trailer is on any dvd or bluray at all. 42 has the 3rd trailer only on the dvd not Bluray. Jack the Giant Slayer has the second trailer you already have. The others I don' t know. The NOKIA trailer is nowhere to be found on dvd and Bluray too.

thanks a million for the heads up!

Uncanny1 - also , if you could help me find Avengers and Iron Man 3 trailers on various dvds, I would GREATLY appreciate it - as the trailers are not on the official dvds sadly.

Uncanny1 - also , if you could help me find Avengers and Iron Man 3 trailers on various dvds, I would GREATLY appreciate it - as the trailers are not on the official dvds sadly.

Iron Man 3 first trailer is on the Bluray and Dvd version of Oz The Great And Powerful movie. On the Bluray it is in 1080p and has 5.1 Dolby Digital sound. The Avengers I have never seen the trailers on any dvd or Bluray.
Christopher Nolan must want his movie trailers on his Blurays as special features. Most of his Blurays have them on other than The Prestige. None of Zack Snyder movies have the trailers on their Bluray or Dvd.

Thank you Uncanny1,you just saved me an unholy amount of time!!

Uncanny - I am searching for one more, if you know it off the top of your head - the second full trailer to Prometheus. The first teaser is on Chronicle dvd, I'm trying to find FOX dvds that came out around 2011 / 2012 that could contain the second Prometheus trailer... We Bought a Zoo, Three Stooges, and The Watch are ones that I will try to see if they contain a Prometheus trailer. But any advice would be great.

And I've been searching forever for the second trailer of Watchmen (TDK contains the teaser Watchmen trailer).

Uncanny - I am searching for one more, if you know it off the top of your head - the second full trailer to Prometheus. The first teaser is on Chronicle dvd, I'm trying to find FOX dvds that came out around 2011 / 2012 that could contain the second Prometheus trailer... We Bought a Zoo, Three Stooges, and The Watch are ones that I will try to see if they contain a Prometheus trailer. But any advice would be great.

And I've been searching forever for the second trailer of Watchmen (TDK contains the teaser Watchmen trailer).

A Prometheus 2:26 trailer with 5.1 dd sound is only on the Bluray version of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. The dvd does not have the trailer.
The Watchmen I have not see that trailer anywhere.

I hope the next Zack Snyder Batman/Superman movie has it own movie trailers on it Bluray. The special features on the Man Of Steel could have had a lot more on it.

A Prometheus 2:26 trailer with 5.1 dd sound is only on the Bluray version of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. The dvd does not have the trailer.
The Watchmen I have not see that trailer anywhere.

I hope the next Zack Snyder Batman/Superman movie has it own movie trailers on it Bluray. The special features on the Man Of Steel could have had a lot more on it.

I dont know how you know all of this information, but thank you!

What about 007 Skyfall trailer ? You know any dvds with the trailer on it ? Or the Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Trailer ?? THANKS!!!

I dont know how you know all of this information, but thank you!

What about 007 Skyfall trailer ? You know any dvds with the trailer on it ? Or the Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Trailer ?? THANKS!!!

All of the Star Trek Into Darkness trailers are on the Target exclusively version bonus bluray disc .
Announcement, teaser and trailer 2. All in 1080p with 5.1 dolby digital. The announcement is only in 2.0 dolby digtal. You might have to look on ebay.

Hansel & Gretel has the teaser only on dvd, not the bluray.
World War Z has trailer 2 only on dvd not the bluray.

Skyfall trailer could not find anywhere other than the PS3.

I will say that Zack Snyder movies have great trailers to them. I do not know if it is him or WB that do not want to put his trailers in his special features.

Gangster Squad
Lego Batman
Flashpoint
Jack Giant Slayer
Beautiful Creatures
Burt Wonderstone

I have all the Hi-Def trailers and specials download and saved on my Skydrive

Gangster Squad
Lego Batman
Flashpoint
Jack Giant Slayer
Beautiful Creatures
Burt Wonderstone

We're The Millers (Jennifer Aniston) Bluray has the third MOS trailer in 1080p Dolby Digital.5.1 sound.
Justice League Flashpoint Bluray has it too but it is only in Dolby Digital 2.0 sound.

So the only trailers that have not been put on Bluray or Dvd are the 3rd and 4th ones. The 'Fate Of Your Planet' and the Nokia one.

Last edited:
The trailers should always be on the discs. Man of Steels trailers have fortunately been put on the DC animated movies (not all on the same ones mind) throughout their releases but I was hoping the trailers would be on the blu ray along with the Comic Con trailer (and panel discussion) but no they didn't do that!

The Avengers trailer is at the end of the Captain America movie credits.

If more studios would just put the movie trailers to the movie you buy in the special features. Christopher Nolan has set the bar very high when it comes to special features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"